PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous prices for expanding bakery!!!

gizzymobaby
12-26-12, 06:10 PM
I've never been able to save up to 1,000,000 coins to expand my bakery. But after trying my best to reach as many level 2s and 4s on the recipes I managed to save 20 gems. So I decided to expand as my bakery is only smallBut now I have to save 2,000,000 or 40 gems to expand again?! This is a silly amount. I can't remember off hand what size my bakery is but but it's not even that big! I'm always having to move things round when I run out of counters or am able to buy a new oven. Why is it so much to expand especially when it's not even that big yet! :-(

sweetstuff525
12-26-12, 06:37 PM
Because everything in bakery was doubled including decor, cost of recipes, expansions

Wait till you get to the bigger expansions my next one is 30,000,000

gizzymobaby
12-27-12, 04:37 PM
How long ago was this done? Has anybody ever heard of them maybe reducing it?

filochick1982
12-27-12, 04:48 PM
A few months ago. Nope, they have no intention to change it back. Supposedly, the reason it's expensive is so that it takes longer to progress (expand) in the game, thus ensuring longevity. Many players don't believe that though and think it's more to do with wanting players to expand with gems that are either saved up from mastering recipes or to buy gems with real money.

lucy_bakery
12-28-12, 11:49 AM
^ That's a ridiculous reason. It's a game for crying out loud, they should make it enjoyable not something you have to work for so friggin hard.

jennyh30
12-31-12, 04:12 AM
I don't think the expansion prices of like 1 or 2 million are that extreme.... I guess when it's 30million you can complain then but I've bough the 1m expansion easily back up to 1.5 within a couple of weeks and I've been focusing on mastering I pay no attention to the profit from any dish. To be honest, I hate expanding because then it takes me ages to reorganise to make my bakery look better and you also have to buy tables counters etc otherwise it's empty so I just save up my coins I don't expand.

mixxed
12-31-12, 06:52 AM
^ That's a ridiculous reason. It's a game for crying out loud, they should make it enjoyable not something you have to work for so friggin hard.

It's also how some people make their living. So their has to be a profit to their product somewhere.

kooky panda
12-31-12, 11:16 AM
How long ago was this done? Has anybody ever heard of them maybe reducing it?

There has been a sufficient amount of feedback and discussion on this topic on the
Bakery Increase Prices thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices&p=409210&viewfull=1#post409210)

These changes will not be reverted at this time and TL believes this is the right decision to improve the game for a long term. If there are changes in the future, TL will visit this topic again and review more feedback.

If you would like to discuss this further, please post a new thread under the
Forum disputes (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)forum and the community managers will address any of your concerns.

Thanks!!