PDA

View Full Version : My game keeps forse closing

habibass
12-26-12, 05:34 PM
Last few days my game is forse closing quite often. Yes, I have all the latest updates. And I play on iPad if that matters. Could you please fix it?

habibass
12-26-12, 05:36 PM
Sorry, I mean 'force closing' and I cant find a 'edit' button...

kooky panda
12-26-12, 06:18 PM
Make sure you are playing on the most current version, the regular dragon game(not new dawn).
check for updates. You current version should be 1.2.1.

habibass
12-26-12, 06:24 PM
I do have the most current regular version (1.2.1)...

LilMzB4Life
12-26-12, 06:26 PM
My game keeps closing everytime I try to open it. Is there a maintenance going on? For the past few days it would close whenever I tried posting on my neighbors wall. I play on IPhone 4S. I'm playing the latest version and I have already tried uninstalling and installing again. Any ideas or help would be appreciated

kooky panda
12-26-12, 06:30 PM
I have not had any issues with force closing. (iphone 5).
Make sure you have forced closed out all apps running the background.

If you are playing on wifi, go to settings and turn off your wifi and turn it back on.
You can also go to settings-safari- and clear your data.

habibass
12-26-12, 07:09 PM
I have not had any issues with force closing. (iphone 5).
1. Make sure you have forced closed out all apps running the background.

2. If you are playing on wifi, go to settings and turn off your wifi and turn it back on.
3.You can also go to settings-safari- and clear your data.
I havent had issues liked until last week...

1. Doesnt seem to be the problem, because a week before i was able to have many running apps in my background without getting force closing. Tried to close them all, but that doesnt help...
2. Tried that too - nothing.
3. And even tried that - still nothing...

kooky panda
12-26-12, 07:17 PM
If you have tried everthing and your other games are running okay, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.

LilMzB4Life
12-26-12, 08:16 PM
Thank you kooky. I'm able to get on my game now and so far it is not closing when I leave a message on my neighbor's wall.