PDA

View Full Version : iPhone and iPad using same game

reflection37
12-26-12, 05:17 PM
How to use the same game -in dragon story- using both iPhone and iPad without having to use different account (meaning having two different games). Just want to use the same dragon story game I started while back onto my iPad (being able to use both phone and pad)

[S8] Elsa
12-26-12, 05:20 PM
We currently only support one account per device and vice versa. You can choose which device you want your account on, but unfortunately, you're not able to have the same account on both your phone and tablet. Sorry!

habibass
12-26-12, 05:28 PM
We currently
Does 'currently' means that its gonna be like this forever or we might to see some changes here?

[S8] Elsa
12-26-12, 05:38 PM
Does 'currently' means that its gonna be like this forever or we might to see some changes here?

I'm just covering all of my bases. I have no idea what the future holds, so 'currently' is just a fitting word. I wouldn't analyze the word usage too much.

kwhales
12-26-12, 05:44 PM
It's good to have two separate games....you can gift gold back and forth. I have two, one for playing, the other for gold.

Nefertekas
12-26-12, 05:57 PM
It's good to have two separate games....you can gift gold back and forth. I have two, one for playing, the other for gold.

Yup. :D

alove37
12-26-12, 06:15 PM
It did let me click on my other game (play the dragons) however now I can't! Lol.... Idk about gold didn't think of that!! Hahaha have to go check!.. (-: BRB

jrodt333
12-26-12, 06:45 PM
You can transfer back and forth constantly using one of the Live games (ie. Racing Live, Ninjas Live, etc.)

alove37
12-26-12, 08:25 PM
Would I be able to use same game that I started on my iPhone and still play it on my iPad? With the same game rather than two different ones? Dragon story

maguar
12-26-12, 08:43 PM
Would I be able to use same game that I started on my iPhone and still play it on my iPad? With the same game rather than two different ones? Dragon story

This thread will point you in the right direction: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42962-Have-a-new-device-Restore-your-original-account-here!