PDA

View Full Version : Gold Traps

LittleBoPeepWithAnAttitude
12-26-12, 04:05 PM
:mad:Ok, everyone seems to have had fallen into at least one gold trap. Me, this is my second time, 1st one buying a firestorm dragon (50 gold), now I sped up an expansion on my island, which I was more than prepared to wait for. That cost me 100 gold. I was 50 gold off buying my goal of an extra nest. So, if it wasn't for my original gold trap, I would have it.

When this first happened I almost uninstalled this game, and I am sure people have stopped playing because of it. I have read in another post that a someone does not buy gold because of these traps. I personally find this hugely irritating and it puts a sour note to such a great game, not to mention that all your hard work and patience gets wasted for a glitch.

Now, who can I send a strongly worded letter to, so they fix this problem, and who's with me?

[S8] Elsa
12-26-12, 04:11 PM
If you have a question about your Gold, you can email support@teamlava.com. It doesn't need to be strongly worded. As the old saying goes, you'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar. ^_^