PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Update - Fireworks Dragon-REMOVED

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

freesiawoods
06-29-14, 05:37 AM
Ooh I am so surprised that my unlucky main account got this! Have not gotten any of the other recent new dragons. Clown and fire.

chalupa2030
06-29-14, 06:25 AM
I got it! Cute baby. I guess.

LadyEna
06-29-14, 01:18 PM
Has anyone had any luck on getting this cutie? Would love a good breeding combo!

meoconlunar
06-29-14, 03:50 PM
I use Tropic and Eft :)

kristyannie
07-02-14, 05:36 PM
Anyone know how to make a fireworks dragon. I really want one as I have a brother who is a pyrotech. We lost his wife in Afghanistan. Her ashes were placed in a shell and exploded over SF Bay. I would like to make one but will buy if I have to. It a homage thing. I have an android.

kristyannie
07-02-14, 05:40 PM
Posting my request brought me to you guys..OK..mist and fire. I will let you know how it goes! THANKS!!!

kristyannie
07-03-14, 10:29 AM
Making fireworks

mischalanje
07-03-14, 09:15 PM
TO KRISTYANNIE:

So you think you've got one? I hope so! I cried when I read about your special reason for getting this little beauty. (I'm a bit of a blub, I know, but I am so touched by the sacrifices that our Servicemen & Servicewomen AND their families make for all of us.)

Sending you well wishes, lots of Uber-GOOD Cyber*DragonStory LUCK, & prayers for your family- esp
brother.

BTW I hope you also breed the new beautiful SPARKLER DRAGON.

Gob Bless You & Yours,

missy

Amber498
07-04-14, 02:57 AM
Anyone know how to make a fireworks dragon. I really want one as I have a brother who is a pyrotech. We lost his wife in Afghanistan. Her ashes were placed in a shell and exploded over SF Bay. I would like to make one but will buy if I have to. It a homage thing. I have an android.
What you shared is beautiful, tragic, and very touching. I really hope that you get this dragon. We'll be sailing in the SF Bay this weekend and I will think of what you shared with us. All the best to you.

GoodyTwoShoes2
07-04-14, 10:48 AM
I am confused! I have tried & tried to breed Fireworks but kept enough Gold to purchase it if I did not breed it by the 4th. Went to purchase this AM since I had my usual luck with breeding AND IT WAS GONE!!! WHAT??? Instead the "Independence" dragon is Limited but Fireworks in GONE!! Did I miss something? I thought Fireworks would definitely be available on the 4th of July at least! Did I just not see it somewhere?

dangerb0y
07-04-14, 06:27 PM
Lol.
Summer dragon is released in the spring, and expired before June 21st(start of summer).
Pride is limited for a week! Expired after 3 days.
Fireworks re listed for the 4th of July weekend! Expires before 4th of July.

I could have sworn there was a 7 day timer pop up on this. Did I confuse it with Independence?

Edit: I confused it with independence