PDA

View Full Version : Internet Connection

cymoril69
12-26-12, 02:45 PM
Hi. None of your games will connect to the internet (for a few hours now). I checked my connectivity and all my other apps work, including email. Is there something going on with your server by chance? Thanks

nmishii
12-26-12, 02:54 PM
I've been able to connect.

Sometimes opening another company's app or getting on the internet clears the connection for the TL games, but it looks like you've tried that. I'll also switch between wi-fi, 3G, and 4G. Sometimes I can't get on using wi-fi even though everything else works on wi-fi, but can usually get on using 3G or 4G.

maguar
12-26-12, 02:55 PM
I'm able to connect to all of my games and having been doing so for the last couple of hours. Have you tried restarting your device?

nmishii
12-26-12, 02:56 PM
By the way, haven't tried Castle Story to see if I can get on that game. I'm on Android and it isn't available to me.

cymoril69
12-26-12, 02:57 PM
Yes, I've restarted it a few times, and force quit all the apps. Trying to re-sync to iTunes now.

PenguinFlop
12-26-12, 03:12 PM
Please try uninstalling and reinstalling Castle Story. Your progress will be there when you reinstall.

cymoril69
12-26-12, 03:18 PM
Absolutely nothing has worked. I'm out of answers. Maybe my castle story time is over. :(

cymoril69
12-26-12, 03:18 PM
I installed, reinstalled through both iTunes and the App Store.

PenguinFlop
12-26-12, 05:12 PM
I suggest sending in a ticket to support@teamlava.com. They will be able to assist with this issue further.

cymoril69
12-26-12, 07:22 PM
I just sent a very detailed email to the support folks. I hope they can help. Thank you!!

cymoril69
12-27-12, 11:17 AM
Hello. So today, all the apps are working, but they are all starting me at the very beginning. I've tried installing a few times, but nothing seems to work. Is there something you can do on your end? Like check to see if my Kingdom data is still in tact? Thanks

kooky panda
12-27-12, 11:49 AM
Hello. So today, all the apps are working, but they are all starting me at the very beginning. I've tried installing a few times, but nothing seems to work. Is there something you can do on your end? Like check to see if my Kingdom data is still in tact? Thanks
respond back to your ticket email and let them know that the transfer did not complete.