PDA

View Full Version : Phone saying that I have no internet connection

tiffany102786
12-26-12, 08:52 AM
When I am hooked up to wifi on my iphone, Bakery story tells me that it can't connect to the internet... How is this possible... and how do I fix this????:mad:

kooky panda
12-26-12, 12:59 PM
Try turning your wifi off then back on. Also check your wifi signal to make sure you have a good connection.
Switch to 3G to see if you can get into the game.
If still issues, delete and redownload the game.

QueenAssassin21
12-26-12, 02:12 PM
When I am hooked up to wifi on my iphone, Bakery story tells me that it can't connect to the internet... How is this possible... and how do I fix this????:mad:

Sometimes if I load the game up to quick, and the wifi hasn't connected to my phone yet, I will get the no connection message. But then after a few seconds it connects and I can play.

aliadri22
12-27-12, 10:29 AM
I didn't know others were having the same problem...I have wifi @ my house but anytime I get into bakery or restaurant it somehow turns my connection to wifi off!! weird. I will try to re download the games bc I already tried the other suggestions. wish me luck!

soclassymom
12-27-12, 10:50 AM
I have same problem , I'm sure and I check my wifi that's ON but the games just "story games" turn down with message there is no Internet , hope it will be fixed soon