PDA

View Full Version : Just thinking maybe.........

faisal01911349250
12-26-12, 07:18 AM
Don't kno if there is a thread 'bout this (sorry if there is) if red X light can produce pink dragons and pink and produce red and light hybrids while breeding then why can't red light hybrids produce pink hybrids post your thoughts on this

Takiofallen
12-26-12, 11:10 AM
This can't be a real question, because fire/light hybrids only have fire and light as an element. Where would the "pink" hybrids other elements come from??? Ai
Don't kno if there is a thread 'bout this (sorry if there is) if red X light can produce pink dragons and pink and produce red and light hybrids while breeding then why can't red light hybrids produce pink hybrids post your thoughts on this

flowless
12-26-12, 12:17 PM
Cuz pink hybrids have other colors in it besides red and white

Ex: Green ,blue

Countergolem
12-26-12, 12:27 PM
@Takiofallen
He/she is saying, since red + light = pink, is it possible to breed a pink hybrid with red and light? Eg, laser light and air. That is light + red + yellow, or in this case, pink + yellow

Nefertekas
12-26-12, 01:07 PM
So the question is: if (for example) a laserlight breeds with air, can a kite dragon be born?
I don't think so mbecause the basic pink element is not there. I think it would be necessary for the elements to mix twice between them, and in the correct order: fire with light, then pink with yellow.

For example, breeding an athletic with air will not produce a genie, will it? Because purple isn't formed yet, and elements only mix once during breeding... I think.

Takiofallen
12-26-12, 01:44 PM
OK ok got it, was going to explain why not but Nef took care of it.
@Takiofallen
He/she is saying, since red + light = pink, is it possible to breed a pink hybrid with red and light? Eg, laser light and air. That is light + red + yellow, or in this case, pink + yellow

Nefertekas
12-26-12, 03:25 PM
OK ok got it, was going to explain why not but Nef took care of it.

I'mma take care of dis. ;D