PDA

View Full Version : gem sale not calculated correctly!!!!

willowtree01
12-26-12, 02:38 AM
40% off of 19.99 is not 15.99.....can this be corrected????

bigbux3
12-26-12, 02:42 AM
The ads are misleading. They're only 40% off on the bigger gem packages.

soclassymom
12-26-12, 02:49 AM
The ads are misleading. They're only 40% off on the bigger gem packages.

Yes it's just 40% on "275 and 580" , Black Friday sale was better than this one. But I bought some on Saturday sale ,

OrdinaryJoe
12-26-12, 10:25 AM
It's a simple fix...

Team Lava just needs to change it to "Up to 40% off".

nmishii
12-26-12, 01:39 PM
Its really misleading.

And I don't think TL will change it to be clear. This isn't the first sale they've had different discounts. Therefore, it appears they would rather mislead people into thinking they're getting 40% off when they are only getting 20% off.

If you want to buy smaller packages, from recent checks the 30% off sales appears to be across the board (but double check), and less than the 40% off sales where you really just get 20% off.

bigbux3
12-26-12, 02:27 PM
Its really misleading.

And I don't think TL will change it to be clear. This isn't the first sale they've had different discounts. Therefore, it appears they would rather mislead people into thinking they're getting 40% off when they are only getting 20% off.

If you want to buy smaller packages, from recent checks the 30% off sales appears to be across the board (but double check), and less than the 40% off sales where you really just get 20% off.

They should change it! It's possible someone could accidentally purchase some gems thinking it's 40% off and it's really 20%, and lose a lot of money. If anything, if they were on iOS, they could have Apple refund them. But because of TeamLava's false advertising, this had to happen!

nmishii
12-26-12, 02:48 PM
Yes, they should change it. There's a lot of things they should do in my opinion but don't.

When they first came out with the sales popups, there were many that had different markdowns than their advertized discount, and it took them a long time to get it right.

filochick1982
12-27-12, 06:33 AM
Whilst I agree that it's misleading, what you're suggesting is that players are too stupid to work this out for themselves? Before I made my first ever gem purchase, the first thought that popped into my head was to work out if those % off are in fact correct.