PDA

View Full Version : New cashregister but no-one to work it.

Xenella
12-26-12, 01:36 AM
I just bought a second cashregister in Bakery story but there is no-one to work it.
How do I get someone to work the register? My customers are leaving mad! :(
I have the same problem in Fashion story.

Xenella
12-26-12, 03:30 AM
Anyone?

Is it a level thing? When you reach a certain level you get extra personell?
Hope anyone can help me.

maguar
12-26-12, 03:32 AM
Do you have anything blocking the register?

Xenella
12-26-12, 04:14 AM
No there is a clear path to the registers
I'll try to rearrange some stuff to see if that will help.

Xenella
12-26-12, 04:21 AM
Rearranging didn't help :(

Xenella
12-26-12, 04:41 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Rivella/bakery_story-2012-12-26-12-21-49.png
This is the way I've arranged it now.

(hope the picture is visible)

Kittiana
12-26-12, 05:25 AM
You don't get a 2nd person with your register, its not neccessary as it will work just fine without someone manning it. Your customers are leaving angry, either from a lack of food or lack of space for them to sit.

nky1111
12-26-12, 06:28 AM
seems like that only works in fashion story as of now. here the kids won't even stop by the second cash register.

Xenella
12-26-12, 09:11 AM
You don't get a 2nd person with your register, its not neccessary as it will work just fine without someone manning it. Your customers are leaving angry, either from a lack of food or lack of space for them to sit.

Thanks for your reply.
My customers leave angry when the queue at the register gets too long.
They never get past the register instead they just turn around at the door (after a certain number of people have entered and the rest queued up at the register) , there is enough room to sit and enough food.

Xenella
12-26-12, 09:13 AM
seems like that only works in fashion story as of now. here the kids won't even stop by the second cash register.

I think that's because no one is behind the register.

CruiserBobs
12-26-12, 10:14 AM
I just took a look at your bakery. You don't have enough chairs/tables in your bakery. Max amount of people that can enter is 28 or 29. So after the initial 16 people enter, everyone after will leave unhappy until a new seat is available.

nmishii
12-26-12, 01:44 PM
In Bakery Story and Restaurant Story, the customers go to the closest register, and that is the one by the door.

If you get another door and put the second register closer to it than your first, customers will go it.

But your problem is not with the second register, but with the number of tables/chairs (from a previous post).

nmishii
12-26-12, 01:45 PM
Oh, and people will go to the second register even if there is no one behind it, if it is the closest register. It doesn't matter that its not manned. You can put a decoration behind the register if you want.

Xenella
12-26-12, 03:09 PM
Okay thanks for the feedback, I'll get more tables and seats :)

cupsncrepes
12-26-12, 10:01 PM
I only have 1 register and I don't bother having anyone behind the register. That person just takes up room

DeesDiner001
01-02-13, 11:06 AM
I've placed my second register on opposite side, plus I put an extra door for that register, customers actually stop at 2nd register

anketam
01-02-13, 03:54 PM
I've placed my second register on opposite side, plus I put an extra door for that register, customers actually stop at 2nd registerIf you go multiple doors you should have 1 register per door and section them off to minimize walking.

I just took a look at your bakery. You don't have enough chairs/tables in your bakery. Max amount of people that can enter is 28 or 29. So after the initial 16 people enter, everyone after will leave unhappy until a new seat is available.The exact number is 27.
You [Xenella] currently only have 20 chair/table sets. So what happens is that once you hit that 20 you get a rapid chain of broken hearts till someone leaves. You will need to add at least 7 more chairs & tables in order to prevent this.

blurbie
01-03-13, 01:11 AM
Oh, good! I am glad to find this question answered!