PDA

View Full Version : I have 600 nbrs

cherryberry9
12-25-12, 11:04 PM
When I just checked my nbr list I had just about 600 nbrs. I didn't even know you could have that many. How many can you have?? Is there anyone with that many nbrs other than me?

jojopeanut
12-25-12, 11:10 PM
I don't know but it would take me probably over a week to visit them all.

QueenAssassin21
12-26-12, 04:26 AM
Wow that's alot of neighbors. How do you manage to visit /gift them all? I try to keep my neighbors under 20, so I can like/gift them daily. As I have a life outside FS I couldn't cope with anymore than 20.

nky1111
12-26-12, 06:40 AM
wow thats good .so i won't have to delete anyone xDD i have only 100 by now.

whats the point in those likes anyway, they are only useful until level 10 or so to start up the shop, then when u open some decent clothes u start making 50x more coins by selling clothes..

Christiana12345
12-26-12, 09:58 AM
Woooooowwww. I only got something like 80 nbrs and I visit them every day

cherryberry9
12-26-12, 11:55 AM
Wow that's alot of neighbors. How do you manage to visit /gift them all? I try to keep my neighbors under 20, so I can like/gift them daily. As I have a life outside FS I couldn't cope with anymore than 20.

I don't visit everyone everyday, I only visit my good nbrs everyday and gift them. Its just I don't know how I let it get so out of control.

nmishii
12-26-12, 12:05 PM
You can have at most 2000 nbrs.

I have 30 nbrs on BS since I added some because of the Christmas goals. I have 24 and 26 nbrs on my other games.

QueenAssassin21
12-26-12, 12:34 PM
I don't visit everyone everyday, I only visit my good nbrs everyday and gift them. Its just I don't know how I let it get so out of control.

Ah I see. I didn't even know it was possible to have that many.

ginrae22
12-26-12, 12:37 PM
good grief! I had no idea we could have so many either. I can barely handle the about 300 I have on BS, RS and FS....

Zee_Zatara
12-26-12, 01:04 PM
I don't know what I would do with 600 neighbors. I peaked at 340 neighbors earlier this year, which was insane since I could only visit a handful per day. I systematically started deleting them, starting with the obviously dead/abandoned shops and working my way from there. I've gotten it down to 82 now, which I still think is too many. I want 50 or less, and actually just 20 good neighbors would be even better. You don't need more than that anyway, since you can only receive 20 gifts or goal items per day no matter how many neighbors you have.

greatday2bealive
12-26-12, 03:12 PM
I have about 50 neighbors...I delete neighbors and don't add and decline invites otherwise I would have more than 300 for sure

jojopeanut
12-26-12, 04:08 PM
I agree I'm with most of you I have under 50 too it's the most reasonable for me. That way I can visit/gift etc daily. Although I don't gift very often as I'm sure most my neighbours don't want or need the current gift selection I decline them myself..lol and wore case senrio I don't visit Stormie

cast1532
12-26-12, 04:12 PM
In Bakery Story, I had more than 1,000 neighbors but now I have 794 neighbors. In almost all the games I have more than 200 neighbors.

cherryberry9
12-26-12, 04:48 PM
I want a good 20 nbrs that tip/gift but I don't want to hurt the people that I delete cause there's more than 20 nbrs I have that tip and gift.

cherryberry9
12-26-12, 04:49 PM
One good thing I notice is that requests come piling in extremely fast.

mattscorner
12-26-12, 07:12 PM
Hee hee. When I first started playing these games, especially FS, I had no idea what I was doing-- so I added and invited as many ppl as possible. When I realized neighbors were important and a courteous relationship is necessary to accomplishing goals, I noticed I had 500+ neighbors. Yikes! I love my current (and much more sensible amount of) neighbors.

MizCricket
12-26-12, 08:15 PM
Just wanted to add a comment because some are saying you don't need more than 20 nbrs because of the gift limit. If you want to fully expand, you'll need to keep 55 neighbors unless you're just going to use gems to expand. After full expansion you can have as few as you want. I have 4 nbrs left in Farm and it's awesome! :-)

12-26-12, 08:24 PM
you can have 1000 neighbor actually. i have seen some player in the farm, restaurant bakery and other games.

linp825
12-26-12, 09:04 PM
I have about 70 nbrs...many who r very good nbrs and like a real friendship. I visit them and any wall posters daily and then get back to everyone on news feed, then i try to visit all the rest. If I visit I almost always post too so it takes a while like 45 mins which is a lot. Also I like to maintain a 4 star rating, so it's a win win!! PS happy new year everyone! And double ps thanks TL for the gem sales please keep them coming in 2013!!!!!!!! : )

minidemon88
12-27-12, 01:01 AM
I have about 60 neighbors in fashion. About 80 in BS and about 60 in RS. I can't imagine having more than 100 neighbors let alone 600 neighbors! It takes too much time to tips and gifts daily. At least tipping in BS/RS are much easier now with the turbo speed tips collecting and tipping. Haha.. Why they didn't release it to fashion. Argh!

Did you run a check on your neighbor list to see who's not playing anymore? I'm sure there will be some. XD

cherryberry9
12-27-12, 03:49 PM
Just wanted to add a comment because some are saying you don't need more than 20 nbrs because of the gift limit. If you want to fully expand, you'll need to keep 55 neighbors unless you're just going to use gems to expand. After full expansion you can have as few as you want. I have 4 nbrs left in Farm and it's awesome! :-)

Your right. I totally forgot about that. You might have just saved me there.

Christiana12345
01-01-13, 09:31 AM
I didn't mean to but I added 108 nbrs without knowing.....

musicinmyheart
01-03-13, 10:23 PM
Wow i have 1,407 neighbors but it's hard trying to gift and like all of them.

cherryberry9
01-16-13, 11:37 PM
Wow i have 1,407 neighbors but it's hard trying to gift and like all of them.

1407, that's amazing. I could never find the time to gift/tip all them. How do you manage?

Christiana12345
01-16-13, 11:59 PM
I have 187 nbrs! Having 600 is bizarre! :p

01-17-13, 12:17 AM
I have 187 nbrs! Having 600 is bizarre! :p

You can have 1000 neighbor, i saw other player have 1000 neighbor.

Sunnydays612
01-17-13, 04:40 AM
Hi. I'm fairly new to FS and went on to the "add me" page on this forum to find new neighbours. I didn't want to get too carried away as I can't gift or like every day but I do try so I added the first 30 on the recent add me page, when I say added I try to add. All but 3 of them said that "they have too many pending invitations"! Unbelievable. Is there a way that I can delete the pending invites?

nky1111
01-17-13, 07:38 AM
for now you can't.. thats why it's better to look in the game. A lot of people on the list have left the game long ago and u'll get alot of pending invites..

NSrizi
01-17-13, 07:56 AM
My top was about 250 players, but these days I have 100 neighbors max, so I tip back every neighbor that tips me :). About 60 of them are really really active, so I'm a busy boy haha.

JDFashionEmail
01-17-13, 06:40 PM
I have school on weekdays and family time on weekends. I had 200 neighbors and visited every single one of them each day. Now I only have about 90 neighbors. Removed all inactive neighbors off my list.

cherryberry9
01-17-13, 10:59 PM
I want to delete a lot of my nbrs, but its time consuming. For every nbr I delete, I have to wait 10 seconds on a processing sign, and that's only one nbr. Since I'm up to 650 nbrs, I plan on deleting 600 of them. Multiply the 10 seconds and 600 nbrs and you get 6000 seconds or 100 MINUTES!! I'm really impatient and so I don't wanna sit for 100 minutes deleting. It would make it a whole lot easier if deleting wasn't so time consuming.

lelaina752
01-18-13, 05:24 AM
I have well over 300. I understand the comments about keeping the amount of neighbors to a minimum, but I personally don't like to delete people. Sometimes life happens and you might be gone for a while and then be active again. It happened to me--I had a family member that was really ill a while ago and I just didn't have time to play between work, the hospital, etc. I felt sad when some neighbors deleted me (and I'm still sad about some of the LTOs I missed!). I have neighbors that gift and tip every day, neighbors that gift every day (but don't tip), neighbors that tip every day (but don't gift), neighbors that are great about goals but don't really visit or tip, and neighbors that gift/tip occasionally. I've kept everyone so far. I visit those who visit me, gift those who gift me, and I grant all goals requests. I do what I can do, and I just have fun with it. I have awesome neighbors.

cherryberry9
01-18-13, 09:39 AM
I have well over 300. I understand the comments about keeping the amount of neighbors to a minimum, but I personally don't like to delete people. Sometimes life happens and you might be gone for a while and then be active again. It happened to me--I had a family member that was really ill a while ago and I just didn't have time to play between work, the hospital, etc. I felt sad when some neighbors deleted me (and I'm still sad about some of the LTOs I missed!). I have neighbors that gift and tip every day, neighbors that gift every day (but don't tip), neighbors that tip every day (but don't gift), neighbors that are great about goals but don't really visit or tip, and neighbors that gift/tip occasionally. I've kept everyone so far. I visit those who visit me, gift those who gift me, and I grant all goals requests. I do what I can do, and I just have fun with it. I have awesome neighbors.

Your right, that's a great way to look at it. Only tipping and gifting people who gift us is a good way to go.

ditzykimber
01-19-13, 10:43 AM
I have 2 FS and I have 50 nbrs on one and 41 on the other. I've stopped playing for now but when I was playing I visited every nbr everyday. I could never nor want to handle 600 nbrs.

primovega3
01-23-13, 01:07 PM
I currently have 700 friends and counting i am sorry if you are on that list and i dont gift or like your items i cant keep up!

nky1111
01-23-13, 01:52 PM
they should give badges and gem rewards for 1000 and 2000))))

cherryberry9
01-23-13, 04:44 PM
You should check out my thread, it's kind of the same and has more details and answers and stuff. It's called "i have 600 nbrs"

cherryberry9
01-23-13, 04:46 PM
Its so weird. On some games I'm begging literally for nbrs but I don't get any, on fashion, I can't get rid of any. Grrrr it's so annoying!

nky1111
01-23-13, 07:10 PM
well they need shoes and sweaters and stuff,it's cold out there))))))))

cherryberry9
02-11-13, 10:25 PM
I haven't played Fashion in weeks now and when I logged on to check something, I had dozens of nbr requests. I don't get it?? I don't have my ID anywhere or has someone spread my ID around or someting.?

jojopeanut
02-11-13, 11:20 PM
I haven't played Fashion in weeks now and when I logged on to check something, I had dozens of nbr requests. I don't get it?? I don't have my ID anywhere or has someone spread my ID around or someting.?

Is it different ID than u post with? I get minimum 5 request a day, but they have to sure come from here just curious posters whom want to see my shop.

BTW curious folk that's fine but I am NOT excepting new neighbours right now :)

nmishii
02-12-13, 12:23 AM
People go through the forum threads and add people who post. I decline neighbor requests all the time and I'm sure they get my ID from this forum. I don't post in the Add Me threads.

cherryberry9
02-16-13, 12:24 AM
People go through the forum threads and add people who post. I decline neighbor requests all the time and I'm sure they get my ID from this forum. I don't post in the Add Me threads.

I used to post in add me threads but not anymore either. At this point I have probably have over 100 requests but the "processing" thing takes forever making declining invites and hourly activity.

t_to_the_max
02-19-13, 02:31 PM
Thank god I dont get that many requests.
I have the amount of nbrs I need for expansion.

cherryberry9
02-19-13, 06:30 PM
Thank god I dont get that many requests.
I have the amount of nbrs I need for expansion.

I have enough for my expansion and 4000 more expansions.

linp825
02-26-13, 11:20 AM
Im a very good nbr and have 4 stars always....I visit and post on all my good nbrs walls every day but if i notice they stop visiting back for a long time I used to delete them but now i just keep them and do a quick visit to get the coins and stars but dont post on their wall or even bother tipping. Cruddy nbrs get cruddy treatment sorry!

MomsHouseofSweets
02-26-13, 12:51 PM
I'm curious as to why one would have so many neighbors. I'm not saying that no one should, just don't understand why. Can't visit everyone's store, which is part of playing and we're limited as to what is received, so I don't understand. I visit the neighbors I have every day, so that they receive stars and coins, which helps them and gift what I'm able to also daily. Don't mean to offend in any way, because everyone should play the way they enjoy playing ... just curious.

nky1111
02-26-13, 07:12 PM
if u have less than at least 300 it's boring because nobody asks for a crystal or something for days)))

u can visit 'random shop'))) if u visit daily u get too many back visits anyway and they get 'full' and can't like.

after level 20 or so nobody needs these coins and stars anyway

cherryberry9
03-02-13, 05:58 PM
I'm curious as to why one would have so many neighbors. I'm not saying that no one should, just don't understand why. Can't visit everyone's store, which is part of playing and we're limited as to what is received, so I don't understand. I visit the neighbors I have every day, so that they receive stars and coins, which helps them and gift what I'm able to also daily. Don't mean to offend in any way, because everyone should play the way they enjoy playing ... just curious.

A good 20 Nbrs is good but then again in my spare time, I can only gift/tip about 7 or 9 Neighbors.

lillykittymeow
03-02-13, 07:16 PM
The absolute maximum of neighbours I've had was about a 100 and that was just too much. Now it's around 60-70 and those I gift/visit daily :) Could still do with a few less but the neighbours I have now are all very active and I'd feel a little guilty if I deleted any of them :)

Not to mention some of them sometimes leave the sweetest messages on your profile. It's a small thing but it can brighten your day a little when a friendly neighbour leaves you a cute compliment along with the tips :)