PDA

View Full Version : Have a new device? Restore your original account here!

FrozenTurtle
12-24-12, 06:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CROV6.png

The Holidays aren't all about receiving. But who doesn't love getting a shiny, new device? We sure do! Gotta get into your Bakery before that Carrot Cake spoils? You can try transferring your account yourself:

Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).
Create a Storm8 ID and password for your original character on your OLD device, if you haven't already. (On the old device, visit HOME (unlocks at level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab.)
On your NEW device, log into your previously created Storm8 ID. To do this, visit HOME (unlocks at level 2) -> SETTINGS (tiny cog icon) -> STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button -> New, and from here you can enter your Storm8 ID and password and your data from all Storm8/TeamLava games will have moved to the new device.

We are providing you with these options to expedite this process. However, feel free to email us at support@teamlava.com for further assistance.

Hespeth
12-26-12, 11:00 PM
Hi I just got an android on Christmas and transferred my games from my kindle and was able to get the Christmas goals but I had only 5 days (now 3) left in restaurant and bakery story and was wondering if we might get an extension? In fashion story started with 14 days now 12 which is nice :-)

arwenaessedai
12-27-12, 11:01 AM
Hi,

I tried to transfer my BS from iphone to ipad but couldn't find the place where to create a password in the game. The instructions said to go to settings when in fact the password change is in the FAQ.

Since I could not find where to set a password, I went ahead and requested the transfer on the site anyway like you explain.

But now my ipad has the BS level 0 and all my team lava games on my iphone are telling me that they are not connected to the internet (when in fact my wifi is working perfectly well).

Can you help me at leadt restore my game on my iphone? Or (ideally) transfer my game to the ipad?

Thanks!

nmishii
12-27-12, 11:19 AM
I don't have a storm8 game loaded, but in BS you can set your storm8 id and password in the FAQ. If you set a new, different storm8 id and password in your BS game, support will need to do the transfer.

If you haven't created a new storm8 id on your ipad then you need to download a storm8 game (I downloaded Pets Live) and play it to Level 2. Then follow the directions above. Its not obvious where to set the storm8 id - you have to tap the tiny cog wheel near the middle of the screen. Sehana's thread has a little more detail than this thread, if that will help: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device

arwenaessedai
12-27-12, 11:24 AM
I tried, I downloaded imobsters, but I can't access it either?!? I get the opening sequence and then an error message.
All my team lava games are stuck too.

arwenaessedai
12-27-12, 11:29 AM
I did the transfer via UDID on team lava's page designed for that purpose. No result,

I made that UDID request about 8hours ago and it said that it was successful but in fact my game has not transferred and the original is no longer accessible on iphone.
Grr.

So I've written to Team lava support by email and gotten an automated out of office.
Of course I've tried rebooting iphone and ipad, deleted and re-installed BS on both applications.

I'm stuck

Help!

nmishii
12-27-12, 11:32 AM
Yeah, sometimes the TL games don't work on wifi when everything else does.

Try to restart your devices and it might clear up whatever was preventing your devices and the servers from communicating. If that doesn't work, try 3G on your iphone (and iPad if you have it). I am on BS right now so the servers are working for me.

arwenaessedai
12-27-12, 11:32 AM
Ps 1: thanks nmishii for trying to help :)
Ps2: BS is working fine on the ipad (except for the fact that it's level 0) which goes to show that my wifi works fine and should work for the games on my iphone.

nmishii
12-27-12, 11:35 AM
Ignore previous post. I was typing while you responded.

I don't know why your games didn't transfer. I would wait for support to get back to you or for someone else who knows to post.

[S8] Elsa
12-27-12, 11:51 AM
If your transfer wasn't successful, don't worry. You can just email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Due to the holidays, there is a higher than average volume of transfer requests so please be patient while our Support agents get to your ticket. ^_^

To expedite the process:
1. Make sure you give the Support Agent all of the information they request.
2. Use Reply to reply directly to your ticket. Creating new tickets can cause delays.

If you have any further questions, let us know.

queentina3
12-27-12, 12:06 PM
Hi,

I tried to transfer my BS from iphone to ipad but couldn't find the place where to create a password in the game. The instructions said to go to settings when in fact the password change is in the FAQ.

Since I could not find where to set a password, I went ahead and requested the transfer on the site anyway like you explain.

But now my ipad has the BS level 0 and all my team lava games on my iphone are telling me that they are not connected to the internet (when in fact my wifi is working perfectly well).

Can you help me at leadt restore my game on my iphone? Or (ideally) transfer my game to the ipad?

Thanks!

I know you're already passed this part, but when they say "go to settings" they mean in the Storm 8 game you chose, not the TL game you're trying to transfer. In a Storm 8 game, the settings button looks like a Cog Wheel. I transferred without an issue via World War from my old Android phone to my new iPhone 5 on XMAS day and it only took 3 minutes.

I'm not sure if it will still work for you or not, but you can try doing the transfer again with the steps in Post 1 by using World War Storm 8 game.

stacysfarm
12-27-12, 05:03 PM
I have loaded reloaded did the transfer via udid it said successful and now can play on old iPad or new iPad. On all the games I have loaded there isn't anything for transferring. I wish they would get this fixed.

shannaodom
12-27-12, 09:10 PM
i am also having problems i got a new laptop and them to trying to play my restaurant farm and bakery can't get any of to upload. any help would be so appreceited.

queentina3
12-27-12, 09:46 PM
i am also having problems i got a new laptop and them to trying to play my restaurant farm and bakery can't get any of to upload. any help would be so appreceited.

These games don't work on computers.

crayonsetc
12-27-12, 10:56 PM
I am having the same issue. I did the transfer request using my udid.... And now all my games are saying they can't see the Internet. I am beginning to figure... Is this part of the transfer process? I tried to download ninja live & world war, both on the old device & new device it says it can't even do this... And I never played either game on either device. I can play games that are not Storm8, so I know it's not the Internet. Does the transfer just take awhile??

Thanks for your help,
Leslie

fashion69
12-29-12, 06:45 PM
I love you!!! I've been carrying two phones with me for the last two weeks, one to play all my games and the other to text and call. In a matter of seconds my new device has ALL my games with current levels.

easby06
12-30-12, 02:53 PM
If your transfer wasn't successful, don't worry. You can just email support@teamlava.com for assistance. Due to the holidays, there is a higher than average volume of transfer requests so please be patient while our Support agents get to your ticket. ^_^

To expedite the process:
1. Make sure you give the Support Agent all of the information they request.
2. Use Reply to reply directly to your ticket. Creating new tickets can cause delays.

If you have any further questions, let us know.

I am awaiting a response on this as well

����Ƭя?*⻏ḽʊ✺����

MoonOverParadise
12-30-12, 03:46 PM
Just got a new device and had difficulties transferring my games, which frustrated me!

First, i emailed support@teamlava.com to create a help ticket. I got a reply within a couple of hours and within 24 hours, my games were transferred to my new device.

[removed support email (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-in-the-forum)]

Tabbi_Star
12-30-12, 07:31 PM
I did the transfer via UDID on team lava's page designed for that purpose. No result,

I made that UDID request about 8hours ago and it said that it was successful but in fact my game has not transferred and the original is no longer accessible on iphone.
Grr.

So I've written to Team lava support by email and gotten an automated out of office.
Of course I've tried rebooting iphone and ipad, deleted and re-installed BS on both applications.

I'm stuck

Help!

I'm having the same problem right now only all my passwords are the same and it said my transfer worked but I didn't I don't have any of my progress on my new iPod touch and I have 2 accounts and I don't know how can someone help please

Tabbi_Star
12-30-12, 07:35 PM
I have been waiting on them for now 3 day to transfer my games I emailed both teamlava and storm :((

henrylucky
12-31-12, 01:22 AM
I have been waiting on them for now 3 day to transfer my games I emailed both teamlava and storm :((

Transfer it by yourself (just take 5 minutes if you understand)
This is the link :
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39878-Trasferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device

sunnysundance
12-31-12, 03:51 AM
Tried to transfer myself - no success, waiting for support now since TWO weeks...

FrozenTurtle
12-31-12, 10:51 AM
Tried to transfer myself - no success, waiting for support now since TWO weeks...

If it has been that long, you were most likely referred to the forums and did not respond to let us know you needed additional assistance. Try responding to the same ticket or create a new ticket if it has already been closed.

sunnysundance
12-31-12, 10:58 AM
And ticket is not closed yet but "still waiting to be addressed..." :(((

sunnysundance
12-31-12, 11:29 AM
Would really really like to play BS and Co again (ID=sundanceIII) and will appreciate SOON help!!! ��������

greygull
12-31-12, 11:38 AM
You can PM a Community Manager (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List) with your ticket number, and they can help you look into it.

carrieinoh
12-31-12, 07:30 PM
I had my games on an android phone and got a new android phone. I play Farm Story, BS, RS, PS and Zoo.

sunnysundance
01-01-13, 09:20 AM
You can PM a Community Manager (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List) with your ticket number, and they can help you look into it.

Thank you! Sent you a PM with ticket no.

lorraine47
01-02-13, 02:56 PM
Very frustrated cannot transfer my storm 8 games from my I phone to my new android tablet been following the instructions sent by teamlava but no luck help!!!!!!

sehana
01-02-13, 05:05 PM
Very frustrated cannot transfer my storm 8 games from my I phone to my new android tablet been following the instructions sent by teamlava but no luck help!!!!!!
Try the Storm8 app method... http://bit.ly/TTqb78

sunnysundance
01-03-13, 11:33 AM
Can somebody please help???? Transfer did not work (UDID method/Storm8 method ), and i'm waiting for support since THREE weeks (ticket still open, request still awaiting assignment to a help desk operator)....

kooky panda
01-03-13, 11:42 AM
Can somebody please help???? Transfer did not work (UDID method/Storm8 method ), and i'm waiting for support since THREE weeks (ticket still open, request still awaiting assignment to a help desk operator)....
Send a PM to ponyroar (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=154)with your support ticket number.

brett9000
01-03-13, 11:54 AM
Tysm it worker after 9 days of workimg out how it works

[S8] Elsa
01-03-13, 02:22 PM
Send a PM to ponyroar (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=154)with your support ticket number.

Storm8 IDs for the account(s) you need help with are very helpful as well. :)

mstasania72
01-03-13, 02:22 PM
I have tried to email support but I keep getting an automated email either giving the same instructions over again or stating that you observe the New Year holiday and are closed. What is going on?

sunnysundance
01-04-13, 08:44 AM
Storm8 IDs for the account(s) you need help with are very helpful as well. :)

Thanks! Sent you PM with Ticket number and my ID.
PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

max12add
01-07-13, 11:21 AM
I got a new android and lost all games. I tried downloading the same app for my restaurant story and it asked me to start all over. I was at level 99. I don't want to start from the beginning. Wasted time and money to get where I got. How can I fix? Do I have to play till I reach level 2?

sehana
01-07-13, 11:55 AM
I got a new android and lost all games. I tried downloading the same app for my restaurant story and it asked me to start all over. I was at level 99. I don't want to start from the beginning. Wasted time and money to get where I got. How can I fix? Do I have to play till I reach level 2?
Play to level 2 in a storm8 app, see instructions here http://bit.ly/TTqb78

sunnysundance
01-09-13, 05:10 AM
Thanks to support all my TL Games now transferred!!!! I'm SO HAPPY!!!!

Thainethenoob
01-14-13, 03:57 PM
Hi please help, My storm8id is Thainethenoob and my restaurant- is in danger, for i did (could not) not check for 3days. it keeps on saying there's internet issue when there's not. Please help me, i understand what you wrote but i can't even open on my restaurant story app to see my restaurant so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

sehana
01-14-13, 09:07 PM
Hi please help, My storm8id is Thainethenoob and my restaurant- is in danger, for i did (could not) not check for 3days. it keeps on saying there's internet issue when there's not. Please help me, i understand what you wrote but i can't even open on my restaurant story app to see my restaurant so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :(
Have you tried to remove the app from background tasks? Have you tried to restart the device?

stacy_lou
01-16-13, 09:06 AM
Hi I have 2 phones, can I have the same account on both phones or will it erase if I transfer it to my other phone??

sehana
01-16-13, 09:50 AM
Hi I have 2 phones, can I have the same account on both phones or will it erase if I transfer it to my other phone??
can't have the same account on 2 devices. one ID per device.

OnCloudDivine
01-17-13, 11:55 PM
What is the process if you cannot/didn't set a password on your old device? Follow the level 2 + contact approach?

FrozenTurtle
01-18-13, 02:58 PM

What is the process if you cannot/didn't set a password on your old device? Follow the level 2 + contact approach?

Both of you will need to email us at support@teamlava.com for further assistance.

angel240309
01-19-13, 02:59 AM
I just send my id to teamlava email..n what should i do after that?

angel240309
01-19-13, 03:00 AM
I want bk my fashion story in new device ...arghhhhh...

kooky panda
01-19-13, 09:12 AM
I just send my id to teamlava email..n what should i do after that?

I want bk my fashion story in new device ...arghhhhh...

You will need to wait for a support agent to respond to your email.
It can take 3-5 business days.
Make sure you watch you email and respond back to any questions they may ask.

chloefung
01-19-13, 07:09 PM
Can u help to delete the account of new device? Because i did not see the method before i transfer the account.

sehana
01-19-13, 07:15 PM
Can u help to delete the account of new device? Because i did not see the method before i transfer the account.
If you have an extra device, you use that to transfer the new account to it. Then transfer the ID you want, to the new device.

angel240309
01-20-13, 04:59 AM
You will need to wait for a support agent to respond to your email.
It can take 3-5 business days.
Make sure you watch you email and respond back to any questions they may ask.

Thanks ^^

clusardo3
02-01-13, 06:22 AM
Open any Storm8 game (World War, iMobsters, Racing Live, Vampires Live, Kingdoms Live, Pets Live, Ninjas Live, Zombies Live, or Rock Battle Live).

What about Restaurant Story and Bakery Story?

What is the process for those games?

Thanks

sehana
02-01-13, 07:48 AM

What about Restaurant Story and Bakery Story?

What is the process for those games?

Thanks

Try the Storm8 app transfer method: http://bit.ly/TTqb78. Transfers all existing TeamLava games.
Since you are on the forums, you have a password and you have the option to start from the second 'phase' on your new device. don't need UDID
Please read transfer notes before starting

clusardo3
02-01-13, 06:50 PM
Thank you very much!! That worked. I had been holding off buying a phone because I didn't think it would work, but it did.
Thanks again

mnrba11
02-13-13, 02:09 AM
I am looking for this cog wheel like on my iPhone 3GS and to my new device iPad mini on dragon story setting but I coundn't find it. Pls. Help I wanted to transfer my dragon story to my new device which is the iPad mini. I tried transferring using the UDID and emailed the support teamlava but still nothing happens,

sehana
02-13-13, 10:10 AM
I am looking for this cog wheel like on my iPhone 3GS and to my new device iPad mini on dragon story setting but I coundn't find it. Pls. Help I wanted to transfer my dragon story to my new device which is the iPad mini. I tried transferring using the UDID and emailed the support teamlava but still nothing happens,
The settings icon (cog/gear) is in a storm8 app not in a teamlava app.

31candlez
02-26-13, 07:55 AM
only thing that upsets me is when you send TL a request for a NEW DEVICE they still let all you food rot.
my device got STOLEN and I'm currently in day 2 wait for my game to transfer to my new device.
Yet when the transfer is FINALLY COMPLETE~~whenever that may be~~all my food in Bakery and Restaurant will be spoiled which is UNFAIR cause i didnt ask for my device to be stolen!

krazy21211
03-07-13, 12:39 PM
Team lava is getting on my nerves All i want is my old games transfered to ,my new device it takes 2 emails for them to write back and after a week they still havent transfered it they keep emailing me asking me questions i already answered in the original email

sehana
03-07-13, 04:30 PM
only thing that upsets me is when you send TL a request for a NEW DEVICE they still let all you food rot.
my device got STOLEN and I'm currently in day 2 wait for my game to transfer to my new device.
Yet when the transfer is FINALLY COMPLETE~~whenever that may be~~all my food in Bakery and Restaurant will be spoiled which is UNFAIR cause i didnt ask for my device to be stolen!

Team lava is getting on my nerves All i want is my old games transfered to ,my new device it takes 2 emails for them to write back and after a week they still havent transfered it they keep emailing me asking me questions i already answered in the original email

Have you guys/gals tried this method? http://bit.ly/TTqb78

Bakkabuns
03-08-13, 01:32 PM
Same here they don't know what they are doing!

Bakkabuns
03-08-13, 01:39 PM
Teamlava is a mess and they don't know what they are doing. I have been waiting 6+ days for my level99 bakery story & 250 gems to transfer to knew iPad but they are incompetent and are wanting me to show receipts for gems I bought months ago and cont. to send the same info to them over and over again. If I don't ever get my game back I will post this forever.

sehana
03-08-13, 04:36 PM
Teamlava is a mess and they don't know what they are doing. I have been waiting 6+ days for my level99 bakery story & 250 gems to transfer to knew iPad but they are incompetent and are wanting me to show receipts for gems I bought months ago and cont. to send the same info to them over and over again. If I don't ever get my game back I will post this forever.
Is this the ID you want to transfer? If so, and you're on the forums, meaning you have a password, why not try this method? http://bit.ly/TTqb78

jojopeanut
03-18-13, 10:45 PM
Can you only transfer your game once? I did once last year but thinking of upgrading my device to the new Samsung Galaxy if I do does this mean I can't transfer again?

sehana
03-18-13, 11:41 PM
Can you only transfer your game once? I did once last year but thinking of upgrading my device to the new Samsung Galaxy if I do does this mean I can't transfer again?
I have transferred many times :) 2/3 of the time was for testing purposes. So u can transfer again if u need to :)

Which method are u transferring with?

jojopeanut
03-18-13, 11:58 PM
I have transferred many times :) 2/3 of the time was for testing purposes. So u can transfer again if u need to :)

Which method are u transferring with?

I don't know yet. It'll be an Android to Android. Maybe a month or so yet till I get my new device just glad I can transfer again :) when Im ready. I'll read here how to. Last time email support.

brendaqian
03-19-13, 12:09 AM
I used UDID method to transfer the game to my new iphone5 last night, and right now I cannot open the game on new device,it said Internet requires, don't know what to do now,already send the email to teamlava for support.

sehana
03-19-13, 02:30 PM
I don't know yet. It'll be an Android to Android. Maybe a month or so yet till I get my new device just glad I can transfer again :) when Im ready. I'll read here how to. Last time email support.
The best method would be to use the storm8 method of transfer (http://bit.ly/TTqb78) and can transfer any which way between Android, iOS and Kindles.

I used UDID method to transfer the game to my new iphone5 last night, and right now I cannot open the game on new device,it said Internet requires, don't know what to do now,already send the email to teamlava for support.
I have mentioned before that the UDID transfer method is buggy and not always successful. I have always transferred via storm8 app with no problems (http://bit.ly/TTqb78)

zhynabella
03-19-13, 07:14 PM
Hello Teamlava. Why isn't this transfer option available for Dragon Story as well?..

On the other hand, the new Dragon Story update of the version 1.3 is absolutely gorgeous with the exception of the small tiny little buttons so close to each other on the expand option which lead me to almost spend my precious gold when wanting to expand !!! terrible. please have this fixed my husband has big fat fingers :) thank you!

sehana
03-19-13, 07:34 PM
Hello Teamlava. Why isn't this transfer option available for Dragon Story as well?..

On the other hand, the new Dragon Story update of the version 1.3 is absolutely gorgeous with the exception of the small tiny little buttons so close to each other on the expand option which lead me to almost spend my precious gold when wanting to expand !!! terrible. please have this fixed my husband has big fat fingers :) thank you!
When you transfer with any of the TL games with the UDID method, it transfers all games. However, the UDID transfer method has not been very reliable and I recommend using the storm8 transfer method (http://bit.ly/TTqb78) as it has more successes, less errors and more instant.

brendaqian
03-21-13, 08:46 PM
The best method would be to use the storm8 method of transfer (http://bit.ly/TTqb78) and can transfer any which way between Android, iOS and Kindles.

I have mentioned before that the UDID transfer method is buggy and not always successful. I have always transferred via storm8 app with no problems (http://bit.ly/TTqb78)

Thanks a lot,it is very useful

sehana
03-22-13, 09:03 AM
Thanks a lot,it is very useful
You're welcome :) Just be careful when you transfer from iOS to Android/Kindle... it explains more in the original post (http://bit.ly/TTqb78) :)

jeka34
04-01-13, 04:14 AM
i tried to do this but i made a new storm id on my new device by mistake now it wont erased what else I can do to transfer from old to new? tried the UDID but didnt work

sehana
04-01-13, 09:49 AM
i tried to do this but i made a new storm id on my new device by mistake now it wont erased what else I can do to transfer from old to new? tried the UDID but didnt work
You're gonna have to contact TL for the transfer since an ID was created on the new device. And the UDID can be buggy at times. Be aware that it may take a couple days to a couple weeks for TL to transfer for you. support@teamlava.com

jeka34
04-01-13, 03:25 PM
You're gonna have to contact TL for the transfer since an ID was created on the new device. And the UDID can be buggy at times. Be aware that it may take a couple days to a couple weeks for TL to transfer for you. support@teamlava.com

Thanks I send and email so I have to wait I hope they help me

ChiquiDYKES
06-07-13, 06:43 AM
Hi all.

I have been e-mailing back and forth with TL regarding the transfer of the game to my new device (SG4) for 2 days and still no transfer. Have restarted many times, uninstalled and installed many times, sent all the info requested to them and they still can't transfer it. I don't want to start a new farm (150 level) and my crops I know are already withered. Anyone has a suggestion as to how to solve this problem??

sassy1726
06-07-13, 08:00 PM
Why can't I breed a new dragon with any combinations?

Escape77
07-03-13, 11:03 AM

I can't pull the method up it keeps telling me I am not authorized to view page even tho I am logged in with old account

sehana
07-03-13, 11:12 AM
I can't pull the method up it keeps telling me I am not authorized to view page even tho I am logged in with old account
It was lost during the merge... here's the new location/link http://bit.ly/11WI4Zs

mamareader02
07-04-13, 10:50 AM
Should we install a storm 8 game(racing live) on our old device first to make sure it has our Storm 8 ID?

greygull
07-04-13, 11:08 AM
Should we install a storm 8 game(racing live) on our old device first to make sure it has our Storm 8 ID?

Yes, install a Storm8 game (the same one) on each device. Play on old device first, make sure the ID is there, then play on the new device to transfer.

debiwatters
07-04-13, 04:50 PM
There is no little cog wheel in castle story!!!!!

nielsenho
07-04-13, 09:34 PM
i still cant transfer my farm story to my new device ...

sarahsweettreats
07-05-13, 10:52 PM
Every time I try to click link it says I do not have permission. Help!,

sarahsweettreats
07-05-13, 11:00 PM
You can also transfer by UUID.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device&p=66787&viewfull=1#post66787

I Don't have permission to access

sarahsweettreats
07-05-13, 11:59 PM
A new link was posted later in this tread that worked. I installed racing live on new device played to second level then went to main clicked the cog said I was on new device and clicked transfer it worked yay Ty pls disregard the other posts

sehana
07-06-13, 03:13 PM
Yes the new transfer thread is here...
** Transferring games with Storm8 app (http://bit.ly/11WI4Zs) **
The old one was lost due to the merge.

greyingherds
07-06-13, 03:26 PM
can I transfer my monster story account? because there is no button that says transfer

sehana
07-06-13, 04:01 PM
can I transfer my monster story account? because there is no button that says transfer

Yes, see instructions from here (http://bit.ly/12aQZq8)or here (http://bit.ly/11WI4Zs) :)
It is not in TL app.

pest2005
07-09-13, 04:17 PM
How do I install my old farm story in my new device.

Ouchyn
07-11-13, 10:33 AM
Yeeeeees!!!!!!!!!! I am an Android user and it has worked once again!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) you are the bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!

goneplumcrazy123
07-15-13, 07:49 PM
Yes I would like like my account restored I tried what the instructions said but it doesn't seem to work my original id wad goneplumcrazy
Now it is goneplumcrazy123
This is for all of the games plz help

kooky panda
07-15-13, 08:31 PM
Yes I would like like my account restored I tried what the instructions said but it doesn't seem to work my original id wad goneplumcrazy
Now it is goneplumcrazy123
This is for all of the games plz help

Since you have set a new storm ID, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

geyhok
07-15-13, 08:46 PM
Which ID do you keep the original of the new ID?

Shreespets
07-16-13, 12:58 AM
How do you start from scratch I'm doing my head in please help

kooky panda
07-16-13, 05:09 AM
Which ID do you keep the original of the new ID?
If you are transferring your games, once support transfers your games to your new device, you will have your original storm ID and games.

How do you start from scratch I'm doing my head in please help
I am sorry but there is not a restart option for the games.

kingofmuffins
07-16-13, 03:09 PM
I had the ipod version of restaurant bakery and dragon story and now I have the android version can I get my stuff back my old account and kingofmuffins and my new account is dragon8465

sehana
07-16-13, 03:16 PM
I had the ipod version of restaurant bakery and dragon story and now I have the android version can I get my stuff back my old account and kingofmuffins and my new account is dragon8465

Reply below

Since you have set a new storm ID, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

lorettabarkey
07-21-13, 08:59 AM
I had tried all the link you guys mentioned but it was I get :confused::
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

kingofmuffins
07-21-13, 11:53 AM
I got a email and on the account king of muffins I have [] ( dragon story ) I would like for it to be transferred to dragon8465 where I have 4374 coins 11 gold and 202 food

vistrain
07-21-13, 12:13 PM
Hi! I need change my "Bakery story" game intalled on my old device Android version 2.2.3. level 63 to my new device SAMSUNG-1497 ? SAMSUNG SGH-1747 Thank you

yokacafe
07-21-13, 02:00 PM
i need to transfer my resturant story data to my new mobile i sent 2 messages to storm8 support with my old id and my new one but no replies till now :/ i need any help i dont want to start over again from level 1 .. so wasted of time !

kooky panda
07-21-13, 03:06 PM
I got a email and on the account king of muffins I have [] ( dragon story ) I would like for it to be transferred to dragon8465 where I have 4374 coins 11 gold and 202 food

Hi! I need change my "Bakery story" game intalled on my old device Android version 2.2.3. level 63 to my new device SAMSUNG-1497 ? SAMSUNG SGH-1747 Thank you

i need to transfer my resturant story data to my new mobile i sent 2 messages to storm8 support with my old id and my new one but no replies till now :/ i need any help i dont want to start over again from level 1 .. so wasted of time !

If you have gotten a response back from support and an agent is asking for your game information, you will need to reply back to your email and provide this information.

If you have not contacted support yet and you need to transfer your games, You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

antara0702
07-25-13, 07:01 PM
Hi all, just joined storm8.com, hope to meet more friends around the world here.

kazkgb
07-26-13, 02:05 AM
I've tried moving my games myself it didn't work and now support keeps says its resolved and its not, ID I'm trying to restore kazkgb temp ID kaz_kgb please help

Laney1960
07-26-13, 12:20 PM
I have been trying to get my games back for over a week. Teamlava employee has had me jumping through hoops digging up old receipts and all this and that. They transferred my games in the past but this time that are acting like it's a bank account HELLO IT'S GAMES!!!!!

sehana
07-26-13, 01:16 PM
I've tried moving my games myself it didn't work and now support keeps says its resolved and its not, ID I'm trying to restore kazkgb temp ID kaz_kgb please help
- since you have created a new ID on the device, you'll have to solve your transfer with storm8. You can't transfer yourself because a new ID was created.

---------

I have been trying to get my games back for over a week. Teamlava employee has had me jumping through hoops digging up old receipts and all this and that. They transferred my games in the past but this time that are acting like it's a bank account HELLO IT'S GAMES!!!!!
Have u created a new ID on the device? if not, use this method http://bit.ly/11WI4Zs

mamareader02
07-28-13, 11:26 AM
So it's ok to download my TL games on new device,as long as I don't open them until after I do the transfer through Racing live?

mamareader02
07-29-13, 01:48 PM
Can someone please respond,just want to have all the right info I need,thanks(dont have the iPad I want yet...but should get one soon:)

kooky panda
07-29-13, 02:33 PM
So it's ok to download my TL games on new device,as long as I don't open them until after I do the transfer through Racing live?

Can someone please respond,just want to have all the right info I need,thanks(dont have the iPad I want yet...but should get one soon:)

You can download the game to your new ipad, just do not set up a new storm ID.

mamareader02
07-29-13, 04:29 PM
You can download the game to your new ipad, just do not set up a new storm ID.

Thanks Kooky-just wanted to have all the facts straight!(off to con hubby into iPad now)

pur3aznboi
08-05-13, 03:02 PM
How do I transfer my restaurant story from iPhone to android??

McCrobie23
08-05-13, 04:14 PM
I recently got a new android how do I restore my Restaurant Story this device?

kooky panda
08-05-13, 05:14 PM
You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

morrigan80
08-06-13, 02:42 AM
hello i ve a lil problem.. bought new phone, and then i gave my old phone to a friend.. what i ve to do to recover my bakery now D: ?

SugarShackQueen
08-07-13, 08:40 AM
I have never been able to transfer my games as directed above. The best way for me to transfer my games has been to go to the place you download your games... In my case Google Play. At the bottom of the page there is an option to email TeamLava. When you select this option it also offers an action to text them. Be sure when you deactivate your old device that you make note of your current level, your amount of money, and your mount of Gems. When you text them be sure to include all of that information as well as your Storm ID. It doesn't take very long if you do this... Only 5 days the last time. In case of an emergency such as a lost phone or damaged phone...send them as much information as you can as well as your storm ID and your game will be transferred but it may take longer. I have successfully transferred 4 times now.

SugarShackQueen
08-07-13, 08:43 AM
Be sure and uninstall your game from your old device and follow the instructions I just posted.

SugarShackQueen
08-07-13, 08:45 AM
oh yeah... I almost forgot. You have to download one of the games on your new device. You will then have a new user ID. you have to be sure and send your new user ID and game name along with the other information for a successful transfer.

beasly_pigshark
08-10-13, 10:44 PM
I would like some assistance please I tried the storm 8 I'd way by downloading pet live but no luck ...so I ask for support on forum and no reply yet

LizBaker
08-12-13, 10:21 AM
U managed to get your game transferred? Experiencing the same thing...that I do not have access

windawhitmil
08-12-13, 11:25 AM
want put my restaurant story on a new device a next book from my motorola atrix

kooky panda
08-12-13, 12:38 PM
You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

LizBaker
08-12-13, 06:02 PM
Download any Storm8 game, get to lvl 2 & u cn transfer. I managed to get my Bakery and Restaurant stories back using Racing Live...without any help from TL support as my old device is dying & didn't hv time to wait TL support team to reply

sharadhav
08-24-13, 01:36 PM
Hi I want to tranfer my games from my ipad to the iPhone. I have the udid numbers of both the devices but I am unable to open the link u have mentioned here. The page says I am unauthorized to do veiw the page. Please help.

tyar90
08-24-13, 02:41 PM
how to transfer account world war facebook to new device?

AcetheDragon
08-31-13, 11:38 PM
Every time I try to open to try this method to transfer my id it tells me im not allowed I just wanna play my games

madison6011
09-01-13, 08:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CROV6.png

The Holidays aren't all about receiving. But who doesn't love getting a shiny, new device?... You can try transferring your account yourself:

Thanks for this info as this is why I came here :)

mrhdz11
09-14-13, 08:25 AM
Hello, I have Dragon Story and I am trying to figure out how or where to enter my storm8 id in order to restore my previous game. I tried the above steps and it didn't work

kooky panda
09-14-13, 12:36 PM

virusblood2
09-20-13, 12:41 AM
Guys please help i don't know if they got my message but i just updated my iOS and my game started all over nyone plz?

kooky panda
09-20-13, 05:23 AM
Guys please help i don't know if they got my message but i just updated my iOS and my game started all over nyone plz?

Try deleting your game and redownload it. If you are still at level one, set up a new storm ID then send an email to support@teamlava.com
Tell them what happened and give them the temp storm ID you set up and your original storm ID so they can get your games back.

Tibosu
09-23-13, 02:08 AM
Hello! Is it possible that one device (iPhone etc) to have several storm8 IDs associated?
Thanks!

Tibosu
09-23-13, 03:19 AM
Hello! I have an iPhone5 and I have just installed the new iOS7. I have made a clean instalation and now my game progress (Jewel Mania) disappeared! Before the installation I attended the level 233!

I want to tell you that in this moment, when the game was brand new (back to level 1), I made an Storm8 ID (in this moment for the first time in my life!!!). I have a backup of the game in iCloud, and I can restore the game from there back to the level 233, but as soon I restore the iPhone from iCloud, my device is not working very well.

So, at the end I want to have a clear installation of iOS7 + the game to run at the level 233!

What can I do, which are the steps to follow?
Is it ok to restore the iPhone from iCloud (in that moment I could have the game at the level 233), create a new Storm8 ID (in that moment), and than restore with a clean installation of iOS7, or do you have other idea?

Thanks!
Tibi

kooky panda
09-23-13, 04:50 AM
Hello! Is it possible that one device (iPhone etc) to have several storm8 IDs associated?
Thanks!
You can only have one storm ID per device.

Hello! I have an iPhone5 and I have just installed the new iOS7. I have made a clean instalation and now my game progress (Jewel Mania) disappeared! Before the installation I attended the level 233!

I want to tell you that in this moment, when the game was brand new (back to level 1), I made an Storm8 ID (in this moment for the first time in my life!!!). I have a backup of the game in iCloud, and I can restore the game from there back to the level 233, but as soon I restore the iPhone from iCloud, my device is not working very well.

So, at the end I want to have a clear installation of iOS7 + the game to run at the level 233!

What can I do, which are the steps to follow?
Is it ok to restore the iPhone from iCloud (in that moment I could have the game at the level 233), create a new Storm8 ID (in that moment), and than restore with a clean installation of iOS7, or do you have other idea?

Thanks!
Tibi

Your games are saved on Team Lava's servers not your device.

You will need to contact support@teamlava.com so they can get your games back.
Give them your current storm ID and let them know what happened.

ohmissjesss
09-23-13, 01:45 PM
on Thursday after I installed ios7 on my phone I lost all my progress on bakery story and it started over back at level 1. I sent an email to support@teamlava.com and got the response email immediately afterward but hadn't heard back from them yet. I checked my email for the ticket # but I couldn't find the email so I sent another email today stating the same thing- my storm8 ID (I didn't have a password) and the storm8 ID I have made now on my phone at level 1 and that I want to transfer my original game back to my phone. how long does it usually take to get a response back through email?

kooky panda
09-23-13, 02:11 PM
on Thursday after I installed ios7 on my phone I lost all my progress on bakery story and it started over back at level 1. I sent an email to support@teamlava.com and got the response email immediately afterward but hadn't heard back from them yet. I checked my email for the ticket # but I couldn't find the email so I sent another email today stating the same thing- my storm8 ID (I didn't have a password) and the storm8 ID I have made now on my phone at level 1 and that I want to transfer my original game back to my phone. how long does it usually take to get a response back through email?
I am guessing support may be a little behind right now. They should be getting to your email soon.

rkbinsnest
09-23-13, 04:33 PM
I have been trying to install bakery story fall and fashion story fall and ask me to sign in and when I try to it switches pages fast and cant sign in...why dose it all of a sudden not altomatically download like all the rest of them and I will lost all my gems and may have to stop playing those 2 game if u dont support the season before them.... ty rkbinsnesr storm id ..Robin

omfgruk
10-03-13, 06:13 AM
Ok first this is not understandable and what little that makes any since I tried and it don't work I'm on level 14 and nothing unlocked so how do I get my old game of castle story back

gaksital88
10-04-13, 01:32 PM
Hi all...I'm having the same problem too. Bought a new iPhone 5S to replace the "old" iPhone 4. Sent in request to storm8 with my user ID and iphone 5s UDID# to transfer previous games and app-purchases to my new iphone. I got an auto-reply with a case number. So far, it's been five days and I haven't seen the transfer nor received any updates on progress. I'm sure that storm8/teamlava is having a ton of these requests. Does anyone know what the timeframe would be for a storm8/teamlava representative to work on this, and then how long will it takes for this issue to be resolved. Not know is troubling :D...thanks very much in advance for any input.

kooky panda
10-04-13, 02:05 PM
Hi all...I'm having the same problem too. Bought a new iPhone 5S to replace the "old" iPhone 4. Sent in request to storm8 with my user ID and iphone 5s UDID# to transfer previous games and app-purchases to my new iphone. I got an auto-reply with a case number. So far, it's been five days and I haven't seen the transfer nor received any updates on progress. I'm sure that storm8/teamlava is having a ton of these requests. Does anyone know what the timeframe would be for a storm8/teamlava representative to work on this, and then how long will it takes for this issue to be resolved. Not know is troubling :D...thanks very much in advance for any input.

Normally it can take 5 business days for an agent to respond, but right now support is backlogged due to the recent issues with IOS 7 update.

kooky panda
10-04-13, 02:07 PM
You can also try transferring yourself by using a storm 8 game.
(If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will need to wait on support)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489

gaksital88
10-04-13, 03:04 PM
hi there "kooky panda": OMG it worked! I tried your suggestion of downloading a storm8 game (racing live) per the instructions, and then transferring that game to the new device. The teamlava games followed suit. Thanks again! Now I can play the game apps...i went five days, and it was a bad withdrawal :D

shawnalynn328
10-04-13, 03:50 PM
I have new device n lost old game!! Fashion story I was far!! Store name was shawnas style n storm I'd was: shawnals328

kooky panda
10-04-13, 04:19 PM
hi there "kooky panda": OMG it worked! I tried your suggestion of downloading a storm8 game (racing live) per the instructions, and then transferring that game to the new device. The teamlava games followed suit. Thanks again! Now I can play the game apps...i went five days, and it was a bad withdrawal :D
Oh yeah!! I love the self transfer too! Glad you are back up and running!

johann1991
10-10-13, 11:05 AM
hi,
can anyone help me to solve the problem of transfer the old device game to new device, i can't find the login to storm id, i can only see create new storm id.
please help.

kooky panda
10-10-13, 11:25 AM
hi,
can anyone help me to solve the problem of transfer the old device game to new device, i can't find the login to storm id, i can only see create new storm id.
please help.

You will need to do a physical transfer of your games from your old device to your new device (you will be transferring your current storm ID over)

packin43
10-10-13, 11:56 PM
I needed to move my stories from 1 device to the other because the original died. In the interim I opened a new BS and RS with a new Storm ID. I lost them when my original ones were transferred to my new phone. Why did I have to lose them? I had a lot of money invested in them but more importantly, I lost my wonderful neighbors.
I know other players have been able to retain control of the new stories when the restored their originals.

g_trejo
10-11-13, 04:08 PM
I haven't been able to get my games back. My tablet reset itself after a software update and I lost everything from restaurant story, bakery, fashion, dragon to my music, pictures, videos Everything. I have contacted teamlava support and at first it looked like it was going to be possible but have been going back and forth I provided everything that I could including transaction copy from Google play but nothing. I'm sad because even though they're games I put a lot of time and had sooo much progress and for some reason it not happening I finally got tired of going back and forth. I honestly don't know how or what else to do. I was sure to give them more than enough proof that these games are mine. I really miss my games, my neighbors were awesome and the progress was great. I had to create a new storm id for them but idk. Very sad.even though there's nothing much left that I can do, still hoping i can recover my games.

g_trejo
10-11-13, 04:11 PM
My storm id was gtrejo2

g_trejo
10-11-13, 04:12 PM
My original storm id was gtrejo2

aussie666
10-12-13, 03:44 AM
Why after all this time are people still having problems transfering games to new devices??? Its obvious most will get new devices every year or two so why dont the site creators put in a sensible transfer option?? Ie. Storm8 id + phone number + password =transfer. Surely program savvy computer experts can do this.

sehana
10-12-13, 09:03 AM
My storm id was gtrejo2
Did you happen to set a password for the ID you want transferred?

omfgruk
10-13-13, 06:33 PM
You know I've contact support team it takes them for ever I'm still waiting and on top of that when you click the dang ticket number it tells you that u have no access or it's been closed so u have to send all the info they want by contacting them again and guess what I'm still wait this is rediculous

crusader7
10-14-13, 11:21 AM
I'm in quite a mess here: I have the account (the one I'm writing right now) but I don't remember the password :(
Also, I don't have an email setted, as it wasn't requested the moment I setup the account, so now I can't recover the password via email (in order to seup the email I must know the passord) :((
How do I recover this account if all the options to recover the pass are blocked?
I should mention I want to transfer my account to a new ipad... what can I do? I already emailed to support.

kooky panda
10-14-13, 11:49 AM
I'm in quite a mess here: I have the account (the one I'm writing right now) but I don't remember the password :(
Also, I don't have an email setted, as it wasn't requested the moment I setup the account, so now I can't recover the password via email (in order to seup the email I must know the passord) :((
How do I recover this account if all the options to recover the pass are blocked?
I should mention I want to transfer my account to a new ipad... what can I do? I already emailed to support.
If crusader7 is your current storm ID go into one of your games under the help and change your password. This will be your new forum password and the password associated with your storm ID .

crusader7
10-14-13, 11:53 AM
If crusader7 is your current storm ID go into one of your games under the help and change your password. This will be your new forum password and the password associated with your storm ID .
Oh, I forgot to mention: the reason I'm moving to a new device is because my old one crashed, and the new one is the replacement from Apple. So I don't have access to any game :(

kooky panda
10-14-13, 01:02 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention: the reason I'm moving to a new device is because my old one crashed, and the new one is the replacement from Apple. So I don't have access to any game :(
Your only option to transfer you games is to send an email to support@teamlava.com .

crusader7
10-14-13, 01:31 PM
Thank you. I was affraid of that :))

As a suggestion, you should consider a welcome message of some sort when a user first sets a password (most probably when first accesses the forum) and point/advise him to add a valid email, as there will be NO WAY he will recover that pass if he forgets it (I should replace 'he' with 'I', right? But I don't think I'm the only crazy one who sets different passes for every forum on the net, and then forgets them right away). I know the mistake is mine entirely: I checked up 'remember me' and then somehow failed to check 'remember password' on my browser, so now I'm relying only on the cookie. The moment it expires, i'll be gone too :))

sehana
10-14-13, 11:07 PM
Thank you. I was affraid of that :))

As a suggestion, you should consider a welcome message of some sort when a user first sets a password (most probably when first accesses the forum) and point/advise him to add a valid email, as there will be NO WAY he will recover that pass if he forgets it (I should replace 'he' with 'I', right? But I don't think I'm the only crazy one who sets different passes for every forum on the net, and then forgets them right away). I know the mistake is mine entirely: I checked up 'remember me' and then somehow failed to check 'remember password' on my browser, so now I'm relying only on the cookie. The moment it expires, i'll be gone too :))

Also since you are logged in to the ID on a PC or device somehow, but you don't know your password. That means your password could be stored in your browser settings, which is recoverable if you're on a PC. Not sure of the process of how to view your saved passwords in browsers on a mobile device as I don't save my passwords within my mobile devices.

Pipetje77
10-15-13, 08:02 AM
Do you have to install your team lava game first on your device or not?

dazetrica1
10-16-13, 09:38 PM
How do you transfer Restaurant and Bakery story? I have a new Kindle HD and I am currently playing on a Kindle Fire. I want to keep all of my levels and friends. Can you please help me with this?

dazetrica1
10-16-13, 09:45 PM
also, should I set up my next device and start a new game before I can switch?

sehana
10-16-13, 11:25 PM
also, should I set up my next device and start a new game before I can switch?

I don't recommend starting a new game with a new ID, please refer to this thread for further guidance :)

http://bit.ly/11WI4Zs

katemeister
10-24-13, 02:23 PM
Obviously I have a Storm8 ID. I can't find an option to sign in to Farm Story 2. I want to transfer from my 4th gen iPod to my new iPhone 5S. Let me know if I'm just missing something. And I'm sorry if I missed another post somewhere on the forum about this. I couldn't find anyone else experiencing this problem.

Gemmurphy7
10-25-13, 03:01 AM
I have sent a request in to transfer my games from my old phone to my new one and got a reply asking for names, games, neighbours etc etc. I relied and gave all the info as requested and then got a reply asking for it again. I have given the info 3 times now and still a week later my games haven't been transferred. Getting really frustrated now.

LuigiCorso2013
10-25-13, 03:04 AM
Hi everybody
this is my bad experience, i've upgraded my ios in ipad2 from 6 to 7.0.3 and all my dragon story progress (level 74 and more than 9 millions coins) are disappeared !!!
i've tried to contatc team lava and i received a ticket number, now i'm waiting ...
if someone can help me, this will be very much apreciated !!!
Have a nice day
Luigi :)

kooky panda
10-25-13, 04:56 AM
Hi everybody
this is my bad experience, i've upgraded my ios in ipad2 from 6 to 7.0.3 and all my dragon story progress (level 74 and more than 9 millions coins) are disappeared !!!
i've tried to contatc team lava and i received a ticket number, now i'm waiting ...
if someone can help me, this will be very much apreciated !!!
Have a nice day
Luigi :)

Obviously I have a Storm8 ID. I can't find an option to sign in to Farm Story 2. I want to transfer from my 4th gen iPod to my new iPhone 5S. Let me know if I'm just missing something. And I'm sorry if I missed another post somewhere on the forum about this. I couldn't find anyone else experiencing this problem.

If you have already set up a password for you storm ID you can pull your storm ID and games back by

[iOS] New Login feature in Restaurant Story! (login applies to all games) (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games))

kooky panda
10-25-13, 05:00 AM

I have sent a request in to transfer my games from my old phone to my new one and got a reply asking for names, games, neighbours etc etc. I relied and gave all the info as requested and then got a reply asking for it again. I have given the info 3 times now and still a week later my games haven't been transferred. Getting really frustrated now.
If you have IOS devices try the link posted in the previous post.
If on android/kindle fire reply back to your support ticket to check on the status of your request.

LuigiCorso2013
10-25-13, 09:49 AM
If you have already set up a password for you storm ID you can pull your storm ID and games back by

[iOS] New Login feature in Restaurant Story! (login applies to all games) (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games))
yes, i have setup a new psw in my new id, for further clarity, the same for login into this forum ;)
can i follow the proceedings you linked?

kooky panda
10-25-13, 10:07 AM
yes, i have setup a new psw in my new id, for further clarity, the same for login into this forum ;)
can i follow the proceedings you linked?

If you storm ID is the same as your forum member name, then you can use your forum password for the link I provided.

LuigiCorso2013
10-25-13, 11:45 AM
If you storm ID is the same as your forum member name, then you can use your forum password for the link I provided.
First of all ty for your reply :)

Anyway this id (LuigiCorso2013) is NEW but i need to recover my old dragon story id (Luigino2013).
And in the 3d linked, if i dont have bad understand, i would set up the new id for sincronize all storm8 app.
When i created my old id, one year ago, wasnt impossible setup password.

My little son is so sad without his dragons :( :( :(

leslosykes
10-26-13, 10:22 AM
This worked for me.

ULTRAMARELITE
10-27-13, 09:28 AM
My wife recently upgraded her iphone from 4 to 5c and when she went to transfer her games she couldn't. She didn't set a password for her storm8 account and didn't link an email address to her account either. Is there an 'easy' way for her to recover her games or is she at the whim of storm8 support?

mamavenerba
10-27-13, 09:57 AM
I have my new device I can't play my farm back. new I'd is mamavenerba.The old I'd is shirtygirl.The gems is []The level is []The name of the game is Farm story.I have []neighbors.

kooky panda
10-27-13, 01:38 PM
I have my new device I can't play my farm back. new I'd is mamavenerba.The old I'd is shirtygirl.The gems is []The level is []The name of the game is Farm story.I have []neighbors.

You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to help get your games back.

If you had sent a password in your game for your storm ID shirtygirl you can try to recover your games yourself.
If you play on IOS device check out post 1

If you play on an android or kindle fire device you can try to retrieve your game by using a storm 8 game.

kooky panda
10-27-13, 01:40 PM
My wife recently upgraded her iphone from 4 to 5c and when she went to transfer her games she couldn't. She didn't set a password for her storm8 account and didn't link an email address to her account either. Is there an 'easy' way for her to recover her games or is she at the whim of storm8 support?
Without access to her Iphone 4, and since she did not set a password, she will need to wait for support to transfer her games.

SweetThingsT00
10-27-13, 10:53 PM
I have a new device and I want to transfer me games to this new device. My games are in an iPod and I want to move them to an iPad which has more memory. How can I do the transfer? Thanks.

LuigiCorso2013
10-29-13, 12:34 AM
The amazing support service restored my original account in new one, I'm simply ... HAPPY !!!
Thank you very much from me and my happy little son !!! ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)

kooky panda
10-29-13, 05:13 AM
I have a new device and I want to transfer me games to this new device. My games are in an iPod and I want to move them to an iPad which has more memory. How can I do the transfer? Thanks.
Since you have both devices, you can try the logon method to pull your games over to your Ipad.

mergirl96
10-30-13, 04:02 PM
I recievied my new tablet today and I'm not entirely sure how to restore my accounts. I play fashion story and bakery story, and I have an android tablet.

kooky panda
10-30-13, 04:07 PM
I recievied my new tablet today and I'm not entirely sure how to restore my accounts. I play fashion story and bakery story, and I have an android tablet.

You can email support@teamlava.com and they can transfer your games.
You can also try to transfer yourself by using a storm 8 game.

mergirl96
10-30-13, 04:27 PM
You can also try to transfer yourself by using a storm 8 game.

Yay it worked! Thanks kooky, I really appreciate your help. ;)

kooky panda
10-30-13, 06:56 PM
Yay it worked! Thanks kooky, I really appreciate your help. ;)
Oh good! Enjoy that new tablet!!

dolly8855
10-31-13, 06:22 PM
hi I just gotten Samsung note 3 and would like to transfer farm story 2 to it, but seems cannot find farm story 2 to even download. is it available in android? I use iphone before to play. am not sure how to transfer the device

greygull
11-01-13, 12:42 PM
hi I just gotten Samsung note 3 and would like to transfer farm story 2 to it, but seems cannot find farm story 2 to even download. is it available in android? I use iphone before to play. am not sure how to transfer the device

Farm Story 2 is currently only available for iOS. If you still have your iPhone, you can continue to play on it (wifi only - making it similar to an iPod Touch). If you play any other games, you could transfer to your new phone, but you will lose any iOS only games until they become available for Android.

Transfer steps:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method)

You can also try to recover your games (if you had a password set up)

New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games))

PS - congrats on the new phone! Did you get the watch also? ;)

golfgolfbunny
11-09-13, 06:49 PM
My wife playing with iPhone4, but yesterday she updated to ios7.0.3, all data has gone!!
How can we recovery her account? She doesn't want to start it all over after reach level108 so far.

I sent e-mail to support@storm8.com and received ticket#[] I also sent pm to community manager PonyRoar and waiting for reply.
Does she have to create new ID and password for temporary before you transfer account?

kooky panda
11-09-13, 07:56 PM
My wife playing with iPhone4, but yesterday she updated to ios7.0.3, all data has gone!!
How can we recovery her account? She doesn't want to start it all over after reach level108 so far.

I sent e-mail to support@storm8.com and received ticket#[] I also sent pm to community manager PonyRoar and waiting for reply.
Does she have to create new ID and password for temporary before you transfer account?

If you have support do the transfer, then go ahead and set up a temp storm ID on the new device, then respond back to your automatic ticket and
tell your current storm ID and the temp ID.

First of all have her try redownloading the games from the app store.
If they have started over on level 1 then she can wait for support .

If she had set up a password for her storm ID she can try getting her games back.

see post 1

golfgolfbunny
11-10-13, 02:37 AM
If you have support do the transfer, then go ahead and set up a temp storm ID on the new device, then respond back to your automatic ticket and
tell your current storm ID and the temp ID.

First of all have her try redownloading the games from the app store.
If they have started over on level 1 then she can wait for support .

If she had set up a password for her storm ID she can try getting her games back.

see post 1

Now I have created new account for temporary and sent detail back to support@storm.com by same ticket number. Hope that account will be recovered instantly...

golfgolfbunny
11-11-13, 08:14 AM
Now I have created new account for temporary and sent detail back to support@storm.com by same ticket number. Hope that account will be recovered instantly...

Still waiting for account recovery:(
or should I send e-mail to support@team lava.com or send PM to moderator directly?

kooky panda
11-11-13, 08:25 AM
Still waiting for account recovery:(
or should I send e-mail to support@team lava.com or send PM to moderator directly?
It can take 3-5 business days before a support agent can respond to your ticket. They have limited support over the weekends and US holidays(today is a US holiday- Veterans Day)

noemi_1961
11-14-13, 11:24 PM
Hi Im playing restaurant story. I updated my iPad to ios 7 and unfortunately I pressed on something wrong my restaurant went back to zero. I tried to log in my old storm id through menu ---social ---invite --- account settings --- which is noemi1961 but I forgot password and email ad so I was not successful. Is there any chance of retrieving my former account? I'm still playing with a new storm (now with underscore noemi_1961) id but I started again from zero. I wish there's any hope because I miss neighbors from my former account noemi 1961 and my old storm id is already at level 99, spent a lot of times and gems too also in that former account. Thanks a lot. Any help appreciated.

kooky panda
11-15-13, 06:05 AM
Hi Im playing restaurant story. I updated my iPad to ios 7 and unfortunately I pressed on something wrong my restaurant went back to zero. I tried to log in my old storm id through menu ---social ---invite --- account settings --- which is noemi1961 but I forgot password and email ad so I was not successful. Is there any chance of retrieving my former account? I'm still playing with a new storm (now with underscore noemi_1961) id but I started again from zero. I wish there's any hope because I miss neighbors from my former account noemi 1961 and my old storm id is already at level 99, spent a lot of times and gems too also in that former account. Thanks a lot. Any help appreciated.
You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

LBXodin123
11-15-13, 06:14 AM
How to transfer a accout from ios to a android???

keiramomsy
11-20-13, 10:51 PM
Can this be the way too for dragon story? Cause i dont see any tab that would allow me to transfer my dragon story to my new device...

keiramomsy
11-20-13, 10:55 PM
My daughter plays her dragon story on my ipad, but now that she have her own ipad mini, i am hoping that we can transfer her dragon story game to her ipad mini...please i want to know how to do this...cause there seem to be no transfer button for dragon story....

sehana
11-20-13, 11:05 PM
My daughter plays her dragon story on my ipad, but now that she have her own ipad mini, i am hoping that we can transfer her dragon story game to her ipad mini...please i want to know how to do this...cause there seem to be no transfer button for dragon story....

Its only available in Restaurant Story (for now)...
Once you transfer in restaurant, the dragon story progress will also transfer.

lauramichelee
11-21-13, 12:47 AM
I rebooted my computer. And lost my family of dragons. Nothing is helping. Me to find my little guys. I. D. Lauramichelee

songataho
11-27-13, 10:28 PM
Hi. I currently play Farm Story 2, Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story on an iPad ( a VERY old iPad). I may be getting a new device for Christmas. If I get one that is an Android system is it still possible to transfer everything?

Thanks!

maguar
11-27-13, 11:16 PM
I rebooted my computer. And lost my family of dragons. Nothing is helping. Me to find my little guys. I. D. Lauramichelee

You can download restaurant story and follow the steps in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)) to log into your account

Hi. I currently play Farm Story 2, Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story on an iPad ( a VERY old iPad). I may be getting a new device for Christmas. If I get one that is an Android system is it still possible to transfer everything?

Thanks!

You'll be able to transfer your account but you won't be able to play farm 2 as it is not available on android.

kooky panda
11-28-13, 07:21 AM
Note: You can transfer the dragon game to the iPad mini, but keep in mind, that if you are playing any of the other games on your iPad they will also transfer over.

honeybun39
12-02-13, 08:36 PM
I got a samsung galaxy tab 2 it updating n now I cant add my games back why

nidaleesin
12-06-13, 03:18 AM
Where can I find STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button on Farm Story 2?

kooky panda
12-06-13, 06:23 AM
Where can I find STORM8 tab -> Begin Resume/Transfer button on Farm Story 2?
You will need to be in a storm 8 game to do the storm8 transfer.
If you play on android or IOS, try the new feature to transfer your games.

[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Restaurant Story! (login applies to all games) (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games))

If you play on kindle fire, see this thread for how to transfer using a storm 8 game.

I am going to close this thread, since the two links above are more current threads.

If you have any problems with the self transfer methods, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.