PDA

View Full Version : Reindeer Task

lilylunauk
12-24-12, 04:24 PM
I'm only just starting 'comet' tonight, still have four more to go!~ but there are only five days left. Not sure, if I can complete the task in time. Can anyone tell me what the requirements are for the remaining ones? If I don't stay a chance to complete them within five days, I may just give it up, would be a big shame though.

Many thank, Merry Xmas!

KadeeDid
12-24-12, 04:46 PM
I'm only just starting 'comet' tonight, still have four more to go!~ but there are only five days left. Not sure, if I can complete the task in time. Can anyone tell me what the requirements are for the remaining ones? If I don't stay a chance to complete them within five days, I may just give it up, would be a big shame though.

Many thank, Merry Xmas!

Check the beginning of the forum. there are some stickies that stay at he beginning. the answers will be there. It helps to look ahead and know what appliances you need. I saved my requests for the goals but posted on my wall and to friends asking to send the parts I needed. You can begin a recipe for the next goal ahead of time while finishing receiving requests etc.as long as you do not serve it before the goal pops up. I would start a 12 hour recipe which I knew would not be served until after I had finished the previous goal. Can't remember specifics as I am mixing BS and RS goals in my head.

KadeeDid
12-24-12, 04:49 PM

Many thank, Merry Xmas!

Here is the link to check the requirements.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42111-Bakery-Christmas-Goals-2012

kadee

sweetstuff525
12-24-12, 05:13 PM
It depends how many ovens you have... But you can go as far as you can to get as many reindeer

anketam
12-24-12, 05:49 PM
You will not likely get the last one since it requires a lot of reindeer gps and you can only get 20 a day (assuming you have atleast 20 active neighbors).

Kami365
12-25-12, 10:18 AM
Yesterday I completed my reindeer goals task,but I can't have it?can anyone tell me how to get it? thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU

cherryberry9
12-25-12, 02:02 PM
I really hope you finish but with the amount of time left, I just don't know you'll get it done.

frra
12-26-12, 10:33 AM
I made something terrible with the reindeers and I was not aware of it. I bought some gems to "have them all", so where it says [skip for 40 gems] I clicked thinking that in that way I would skip all the process and have immediately the reindeer... I did that with 3 reindeers and did not realized I wasn't buying them, I was literally skipping them :( !!!
Now I have no gems and no reindeers. They are not in storage and the red tick is marking them as if I had them.
I want them back -Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph- :'C
What can I do?
Please help me out u_u

One more thing: in the process of 'how do I get something', if I click [skip for x gems] any step (to cook or visit) will I be skipping the process? or also the prize? (as it happened with the reindeers)