PDA

View Full Version : Stove/grill/Oven 'level'?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 07:51 PM
When looking at the cooking devices, I see that the prices vary somewhat small to greatly in other cases. Is there an 5000 stove vs a 1000 stove ( no real prices, just examples of level) OR are the differences purely ascetic to meet a look or style. Thanks.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 09:00 PM
When looking at the cooking devices, I see that the prices vary somewhat small to greatly in other cases. Is there an 5000 stove vs a 1000 stove ( no real prices, just examples of level) OR are the differences purely ascetic to meet a look or style. Thanks.

Mostly the difference is colour and cost, but not the recipes. There are forever and sonic appliances, and they cost gems. The food on forever appliances doesn't spoil, and the sonic appliance cook faster. But I dont know much about those as I dont have any. But as for the rest, the difference is just colour and cost.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 10:35 AM
Mostly the difference is colour and cost, but not the recipes. There are forever and sonic appliances, and they cost gems. The food on forever appliances doesn't spoil, and the sonic appliance cook faster. But I dont know much about those as I dont have any. But as for the rest, the difference is just colour and cost.

Am I the only one perturbed that it costs the inflated amount of 42 Gems for the "special" stoves?
After playing so long and taking the time to level up the old fashioned way to get the privilege of getting another appliance in the first place, then I see I can't even buy one with the coins that I have saved up.

Would've been nice if I could have browsed the appliance menu beforehand, instead of it being blacked out with the message I need to get to level 23 before purchasing another appliance, only to be majorly disappointed with their "SELECTION".

Unregistered
12-13-10, 11:10 AM
Am I the only one perturbed that it costs the inflated amount of 42 Gems for the "special" stoves?
After playing so long and taking the time to level up the old fashioned way to get the privilege of getting another appliance in the first place, then I see I can't even buy one with the coins that I have saved up.

Would've been nice if I could have browsed the appliance menu beforehand, instead of it being blacked out with the message I need to get to level 23 before purchasing another appliance, only to be majorly disappointed with their "SELECTION".

... If you were smart you would've placed one stove in storage THEN looked at the appliance menu. Then take your stove back out of storage.

... If you were smart.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 11:25 AM

You can buy another one with coin when you get to a level, just not a premium one. The basics of the game are free. The perks cost. You don't need the perks to enjoy the game.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 01:17 PM
This game would hold interest alot longer if new food items were added. Gets boring!!!