PDA

View Full Version : Gem problem :(

epica2012
12-24-12, 04:28 AM
I'm using android 2.3.3 on galaxy s1 (i-9000) and the christmas RS edition. I've received several non- stopping-messages in a row about gem reward for installing fashion story xmas edition and bakery and reaching higher levels in those games, but the number of gems haven't increased so I basically didn't get any. What can I do?

habibass
12-24-12, 06:23 AM
I had a goal to reach level five in Bingo. I did that and i haven't got anything! I restarted my device and now it says that i have to reach level 7 in Bingo so that means that no one gave me a reward for completing level 5! That hapened onDragon story, bakery story and restaurant story.

kooky panda
12-24-12, 10:35 AM
Try restarting your device. If you still have issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

epica2012
12-24-12, 03:50 PM
Thanks, I'll send an email.

drinkcc
05-30-13, 12:50 PM
I am also having a gem problem. I've sent two emails to support with no reply, not even a confirmation of receipt of my email.

Storm8 id: drinkcc

I played 300 games of solitaire and was supposed to get 15 gems. I got the message to play one game of bingo to get the reward, but the gems were not added to my account after I played several games of bingo.

kooky panda
05-30-13, 12:53 PM
I am also having a gem problem. I've sent two emails to support with no reply, not even a confirmation of receipt of my email.

Storm8 id: drinkcc

I played 300 games of solitaire and was supposed to get 15 gems. I got the message to play one game of bingo to get the reward, but the gems were not added to my account after I played several games of bingo.
If you did not get an automatic email back right after you sent your email, then your email was not received.
Check your spam folder to make sure their responses are not going there.
You can also check here

http://support.teamlava.com/home

Also please note:

While TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games they do not have Quests/Goals that reward gems for downloading or playing other games if you play on an IOS device.
There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.