PDA

View Full Version : What to do now??

fattom19
12-23-12, 08:45 PM
I have just successfully completed obtaining every dragon possible after a lucky streak of 3 different diamond hybrids in 3 days, now I'm so sad bc I don't have anything else to try to get now?? What should I do now?? If only I had the chance to get pink dragons my problem would be solved but considering I don't know when I'll have the chance to get them I'm stuck...

henrylucky
12-23-12, 08:59 PM
Wait for new dragon next week !

Cyclohexane
12-23-12, 09:37 PM
Nice. What island name? I'd like to see

maximinidan
12-23-12, 09:44 PM
I'm in the exact same position. I have all the dragons, I have the snowman and 2 elf dragons. I've been breding red/green and green/yellow for the future when we get the trading and spell update... Just a thought.

fattom19
12-24-12, 08:59 AM
my island name is dream island and my id is fatton19

sollia
12-24-12, 10:07 AM
I assume since you can't get pink that you're playing on Android? I am as well, and though I don't have all the dragons available to me, I've been keeping duplicates for the first time in anticipation of the trade/spell update. So you might want to try that.
If you have a favorite dragon or combo try breeding more of those. If I had every dragon I'd just try to make more of my favorites!

onawing1
12-24-12, 10:28 AM
I am glad for those five new habitats so I can collect super rare red/green yellow/green dragons for when we do get the craft buildings.

That and my one square a week clearing job on my islands keeps me busy until we get included.

sollia
12-24-12, 10:45 AM
Also, I don't know what your island looks like, but have you decorated it? My island has only the bare necessities and if I was looking for something to do I would keep expanding and make my island prettier c:

fattom19
12-24-12, 12:38 PM
btw I said my island name Dream island and I said my id but I mistyped it it is fattom19

[S8] Elsa
12-24-12, 12:45 PM
Did someone say sweepstakes (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42766-Winter-Dragon-Sweepstakes!-Enter-for-a-chance-to-win-6-000-Gold!)? You can breed Elf & Snowman Dragons to enter for a chance to win a giant pile of gold.