PDA

View Full Version : iOS to android

LilFreyja89
12-23-12, 07:57 PM
I just switch my dragon story from ipad to galaxy note 2
And I have problem with trading post n crafting.
The big yellow tree is different too. Is now with expandable.
M I experiencing bug or is just different in android device?

henrylucky
12-23-12, 08:06 PM
When you transfer iOS to Android, some features won't work / disappear (album, dragons, trading & crafting, pink dragon)
Because Android still don't has those great features ......
You must transfer that again if you want those features again (maybe some features won't appear)
So, be careful

jrodt333
12-23-12, 08:07 PM
Android doesn't have a lot of things iOS has, so many things won't work, like the boosts and the crafting buildings, and the pink dragons are unbreedable. Storm and Scarecrow dragons still appear though.

henrylucky
12-23-12, 08:07 PM
The boost won't work too, because Android still doesn't have it

Cyclohexane
12-23-12, 10:16 PM
I just switch my dragon story from ipad to galaxy note 2
And I have problem with trading post n crafting.
The big yellow tree is different too. Is now with expandable.
M I experiencing bug or is just different in android device?

Sucks for you. At least I am used to it already!

MissStateGirl
12-24-12, 02:45 PM
Android doesn't have a lot of things iOS has, so many things won't work, like the boosts and the crafting buildings, and the pink dragons are unbreedable. Storm and Scarecrow dragons still appear though.

Do you Still have the Storm and Scarecrow Dragons.. They are not listed in my Dragon Market..

[S8] Elsa
12-24-12, 02:52 PM
Unfortunately, the features that were available to you on your iOS device may not be available to you on a different device. For Android, you will not be able to see the following features: Dragon Album, Trading & Crafting, and Pink Dragons.

Our team is working diligently to address disparity, but we're not able to speculate on when/if those features will be available at this time.

MomsHouseofSweets
12-24-12, 02:53 PM
Do you Still have the Storm and Scarecrow Dragons.. They are not listed in my Dragon Market..

I have no Storm or Scarecrow dragons.