PDA

View Full Version : Energy when harvesting?

aleawads
12-23-12, 07:10 AM
I've only noticed it today,that when I was harvesting some sugar the energy popped out together with sugar and coins . When , the same thing happened with wheat and carrots . Energy doesn't pop out every time ,but I would say 1 in 3 . It really helped with my harvesting- I've done in all and had some energy left!!!!!! Is this a new thing?:)

sluppies
12-23-12, 07:27 AM
No you must have collected your third shard. Third shard gives 25chance of energy every time you harvest.

wassupbaby
12-23-12, 08:15 AM
I assume that you've done the 3rd shard's quest so it's normal.
Actually its 33% chance to get an extra energy. 1 in 3 it is .

aleawads
12-23-12, 09:31 AM
. Thank you everybody!

aleawads
12-23-12, 09:38 AM
What is happening after the 4th one? I've got 4 shards now and energy pops out even when I collect from he buildings and craft shops.

chocoholic9
12-23-12, 10:36 AM
What is happening after the 4th one? I've got 4 shards now and energy pops out even when I collect from he buildings and craft shops.

I think you can craft jewels and silver in the magic forge. I could do that once I collected all 4

scottyhaha
12-23-12, 03:23 PM

You can craft silver, jewel and mithril.

aleawads
12-24-12, 04:11 AM
You can craft silver, jewel and mithril.

I do have 4 shards ,but I haven't done the quest yet, so I suppose I can start crafting all of it later after I finished this quest because at the moment I can't do it( there is no such option yet)

cymoril69
12-26-12, 07:35 PM
Do you get the shards from collecting from the Tome? Or is there another way to get them? Thx

maguar
12-26-12, 07:52 PM
Do you get the shards from collecting from the Tome? Or is there another way to get them? Thx

They're only from the tablet

blurbie
01-07-13, 08:31 AM
Ooh! I need shards 3 and 4!

kooky panda
01-07-13, 02:48 PM
I've only noticed it today,that when I was harvesting some sugar the energy popped out together with sugar and coins . When , the same thing happened with wheat and carrots . Energy doesn't pop out every time ,but I would say 1 in 3 . It really helped with my harvesting- I've done in all and had some energy left!!!!!! Is this a new thing?:)
I started noticing yesterday that I am also getting energy randomly when I am harvesting my crops.
Not everytime, but I have gotten it on wheat and hot peppers.

maguar
01-07-13, 03:18 PM
This is the reward from the third shard quest

kooky panda
01-07-13, 03:39 PM
Oh, see how much I pay attention.. LOl .. I did just get my 3rd shard yesterday.:cool:

maguar
01-07-13, 03:40 PM
It's a nice little bonus. Sometimes it allows me to just finish harvesting my crops when I normally would run out of energy

arale_norimaki
01-07-13, 04:56 PM
Imo it is the best of all shards! It really makes a huge difference when playing... Would love a 5th shard giving energy drops when collecting from buildings or animals :)

Luna48
01-07-13, 08:15 PM
I would just love to get the 2nd shard. It's been over a month. Done the spinning thing to no avail. lol I pretty patient, but it seems that over a month is a pretty long time.

cymoril69
01-08-13, 08:45 PM
OMG!!! I only have 1 shard and have been playing non-stop since the beginning of November!!! I want shards!!! <sniff> :-(

Mylly2
01-08-13, 08:49 PM
I haven't even got the first shard yet! I am still trying to get a golden apple too.

Mylly2
01-08-13, 08:51 PM
I'm glad you guys are getting the shards, the extra energy sounds very handy. I look forward to getting mine.

iLLUMI2012
01-09-13, 05:18 PM
The energy gets dropped when harvesting when you first start playing the game too. It stops at some point and then you need to get the third shard to get energy drops again.

gwcastle
01-09-13, 05:46 PM
Got my third shard today and finished the quest in a second. I got my second 9 days ago and since then have been preparing materials and money for the third. Right after finishing the quest, I got 4 energy out of 4 crops (wheat). After that, I got 1-2 out of every four collections. So nice!

arale_norimaki
01-10-13, 02:19 AM
Got my third shard today and finished the quest in a second. I got my second 9 days ago and since then have been preparing materials and money for the third. Right after finishing the quest, I got 4 energy out of 4 crops (wheat). After that, I got 1-2 out of every four collections. So nice!

congrats!!
Isn't the third shard really great?

mareewat
01-17-13, 06:24 AM
Hello what am I missing here... I am on level 26 and I have completed all quests. Playing latest versions. But I don't get these wonderful energy drops. Only ones I get are from castle quest collection and the battles ?

mareewat
01-17-13, 06:30 AM
Oh how embarrassing. Went and checked but I only have one knowledge shard. I do collect each day so guess I just need to be patient. Cheers

lollyloo123
01-18-13, 07:22 AM
yeah i noticed that too :) but - ive started a game on my ipad and you get energy from farming then too! (without discovering the tablet!) its probably just to help when your starting off :)

monstermash1
01-18-13, 07:45 PM
Yes when am I getting that apple!,,,,,,

heidik901
01-27-13, 07:30 PM
Got my third shard yesterday. The energy drops when harvesting are a big help. I'm happy with these shards. They're helpful, even though it can be a long time before they drop. I wish I'd documented the exact date, but i unlocked the tablet around three months, maybe a little longer. When the shards do finally drop, it feels like I won the lottery. :)

xtcinla11
01-28-13, 09:15 AM
I wish I would get my 3rd shard. I'm on level 29 and am just moments away from reaching 30 (should be sometime today), but I still haven't seen the 3rd shard. I'm hoping I will get it soon!

OnlyPauline
01-30-13, 03:56 AM
Woo hoo! I got the 3rd shard!
Number 4... Come to mama!

Mind you, I'm level 30 and have been for a while... There's not a lot to look forward to when u reach lvl 30, so like someone said in an earlier post 'I feel like I've won the lottery' :-)

lalisa
01-30-13, 01:58 PM
Over the last couple of days the energy drops from harvesting have fallen way off to the point of zero when I harvested wheat a few minutes ago! What is UPPPPPP with TL???

Hello??? Any one out there?? Just push those buttons and get us an update!!!! PuhhhLEASSSSSE!