PDA

View Full Version : Some receipes disappear

cheuk18me94
12-23-12, 05:59 AM
Suddenly found that I can never cook mummy plaza, eyeball stew and witch soup anymore! Are those receipes removed?

cheuk18me94
12-23-12, 07:34 AM
Batwing is also disappeared, a lot of Helloween receipes disappear.....

maguar
12-23-12, 09:57 AM
Seasonal recipes, like Halloween and Christmas, are not permanent on the regular appliances.

cheuk18me94
12-23-12, 10:02 AM
The problen is does those receipes removed today?

maguar
12-23-12, 03:10 PM
If there not then then I would say they were removed. There not on my appliances anymore.

cheuk18me94
12-23-12, 09:28 PM
It is better to have some notices when the receipes remover. Removing it silently is not fair to us. And how do we know if the receipes are seasonal or not?

cherryberry9
12-23-12, 10:57 PM
I still have mine. And TL please be mindful and tell us a week before you remove anything seasonal. Let it be a lesson toward removing Thanksgiving and Christmas things.

cheuk18me94
12-24-12, 02:02 AM
Teally? Does it really removed? I want the Halloween receipes back:-(

cherryberry9
12-24-12, 12:42 PM
Just checked again and eyeball stew and witch soup are gone but pumpkin porridge is still here. Why isn't tl letting us know.

KadeeDid
12-26-12, 06:05 PM
Seasonal recipes, like Halloween and Christmas, are not permanent on the regular appliances.

do you know which recipes were seasonal for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I would like to master them before they disappear.

maguar
12-26-12, 06:12 PM
I'm not 100% certain but I think the following could be seasonal:

Oven
Autumn Cheesecake
Glazed Turkey
Golden Onion Rings
French Fries
Roasted Goose
Cauliflower Casserole
Gingerbread House
Christmas Pear Torte

Stove
Turtle Soup

Drink Machine
Chocolate Milk
Piping Hot Cocoa

These are ones that came out around those times.

Please keep in mind that these may end up not being seasonal or there may be others I've missed.

KadeeDid
12-26-12, 08:38 PM
I'm not 100% certain but I think the following could be seasonal:

Oven
Autumn Cheesecake
Glazed Turkey
Golden Onion Rings
French Fries
Roasted Goose
Cauliflower Casserole
Gingerbread House
Christmas Pear Torte

Stove
Turtle Soup

Drink Machine
Chocolate Milk
Piping Hot Cocoa

These are ones that came out around those times.

Please keep in mind that these may end up not being seasonal or there may be others I've missed.

Would have been nice to know that the recipes were going to abruptly disappear. I had mastered several special
Seasonal appliances but not sure about all the seasonal items on regular appliances,

iLov3musiC
12-26-12, 08:44 PM
Why they removed it? I still haven't finish the Christmas goal yet! It costed me 37 gems to finish instantly the chocolate milk to complete the goal!! I was on 8th day, after finished it, the ninth day require again the chocolate milk again! How can I finished the goal without the recipe provided??!����

KadeeDid
12-26-12, 09:01 PM
Why they removed it? I still haven't finish the Christmas goal yet! It costed me 37 gems to finish instantly the chocolate milk to complete the goal!! I was on 8th day, after finished it, the ninth day require again the chocolate milk again! How can I finished the goal without the recipe provided??!����

The chocolate milk and hot cocoa are still there. It was the Halloween ones which disappeared. I was just asking which might disappear after Christmas.

cheuk18me94
12-26-12, 09:25 PM
I just think thatautumn cheesecake,gingerbread house and christmas pear torte is seasonal while other is not.
How about appliance. If I buy the appliances.Will the appliance that I buy disappear.
too?

maguar
12-26-12, 09:27 PM
I just think thatautumn cheesecake,gingerbread house and christmas pear torte is seasonal while other is not.
How about appliance. If I buy the appliances.Will the appliance that I buy disappear.
too?

If you buy the appliance it shouldn't disappear.

nmishii
12-26-12, 10:11 PM
too?

You can never tell what TL thinks is seasonal. Last year in Farm Story they removed rhubarb because it was considered seasonal. It was released after Valentine's Day and removed with the Valentines stuff.

erxi9
12-27-12, 04:14 AM
well, 2011 halloween recipes (mummy pizza etc.) dissapeared. even though i mastered them.
but 2011 holiday (prime lib), 2012 valentine (artichoke hearts) are still here.

I think it's not right that the recipes I already got (updated/unlocked) dissapears even if they're seasonal.
and if seasonal recipes have to be gone, why some of them are not? what's the standard?
I need explanation.

erxi9
12-27-12, 04:20 AM
maybe goal recipes not dissapears? really want to know

cheuk18me94
12-27-12, 04:39 AM
maybe goal recipes not dissapears? really want to know
The goal receipes will not disappesr because it is unfair to somone who use coins and effort to finish the goal.

kaz4taz39
12-28-12, 10:34 AM
I can't finish the Christmas goals as I didn't get French fries and I look again still no French fries so I can't even finish the Christmas goals......����

queentina3
12-28-12, 01:52 PM
I can't finish the Christmas goals as I didn't get French fries and I look again still no French fries so I can't even finish the Christmas goals......����

The french fries are on the regular oven under the lunch tab. Make sure you're using the RS Christmas version of the game and looking at the OVEN, not the STOVE.

12-29-12, 12:43 PM
Try on stove or oven sometimes recipes pop up in weird places.

LalaSmooth
12-29-12, 01:54 PM
The pumpkin porridge is still there. Wasnt this a seasonal recipe from halloween?

floagbuich
12-29-12, 02:28 PM
well, 2011 halloween recipes (mummy pizza etc.) dissapeared. even though i mastered them.
but 2011 holiday (prime lib), 2012 valentine (artichoke hearts) are still here.

I think it's not right that the recipes I already got (updated/unlocked) dissapears even if they're seasonal.
and if seasonal recipes have to be gone, why some of them are not? what's the standard?
I need explanation.

I have also found this, recipes I have mastered have disappeared!! I mastered these specifically so I could use them again in future if I wanted to!! This is really unfair to do this when they have been mastered :( The inconsistency of removing some and not others is just bizarre. I understand that seasonal recipes may be removed but it should be pretty straight forward surely? Mastered - they stay, not mastered - they're gone. Then people would understand more about it instead of being kept in the dark.

In bakery story I mastered mummy cupcake and spider brownie and mummy cupcake remains but spider brownie has disappeared?! I still have 145,000 ugly spider brownies but still, I mastered it so I could keep the recipe!!

Doubt there's much point mastering the remaining xmas recipes in bs as they're hardly profitable and I've lost enough time and coins already! Not to mention my poor lovely neighbours who didn't complete the goal in time when it got pulled short, poor show! I experienced the same at halloween so understand their frustration!

If anyone could shed any light on these events, it would be appreciated. Thank you :)

*Please note-Not adding any new neighbours, thanks*

queentina3
12-30-12, 10:30 AM
I have also found this, recipes I have mastered have disappeared!! I mastered these specifically so I could use them again in future if I wanted to!! This is really unfair to do this when they have been mastered :( The inconsistency of removing some and not others is just bizarre. I understand that seasonal recipes may be removed but it should be pretty straight forward surely? Mastered - they stay, not mastered - they're gone. Then people would understand more about it instead of being kept in the dark.

In bakery story I mastered mummy cupcake and spider brownie and mummy cupcake remains but spider brownie has disappeared?! I still have 145,000 ugly spider brownies but still, I mastered it so I could keep the recipe!!

Doubt there's much point mastering the remaining xmas recipes in bs as they're hardly profitable and I've lost enough time and coins already! Not to mention my poor lovely neighbours who didn't complete the goal in time when it got pulled short, poor show! I experienced the same at halloween so understand their frustration!

If anyone could shed any light on these events, it would be appreciated. Thank you :)

*Please note-Not adding any new neighbours, thanks*

The point of mastering a recipe isn't to keep it, but to get the Gem at level 2 & level 4. Goal Recipes, special appliance recipes, and some that TL don't consider seasonal are here to stay. The ones TL decides are seasonal (and they almost never tell us what those are, we have to guess), have the chance of being pulled.