PDA

View Full Version : Removing Inactive Users

sehana
12-09-10, 05:48 PM
Is there a way to tell who are the inactive users in your neighbors list?

I know you can tell by the star rating but sometimes people with 0zero star rating gives gifts daily.

Unregistered
12-13-10, 12:22 PM
There is no way to find out exactly who is doing what on your city and I doubt if they ever will add that feature. You obviously know who gifted but unless you check the newsfeed all the time, you won't know who watered unless they post on your wall. (or if you have such a slow city the news feed covers all day).
I do not keep anyone who has a zero rating, as I've figured out that they have to not clean anyone for about 5 days to get there. They are removed from my list as soon as they hit zero. I have more than enough neighbors to get my 20 gifts and when your zero waterer accepts the gift from you they are prompted to send one back, or they cannot "use" it, so sending a gift is more in their self interest than anything else in that situation.
I stop cleaning all people who have a 1 rating, unless I see that I am the "one" person they water. This almost always is not the case.
I have people who are level 2 and level 3 who I am the only person who posts on their walls and some that I cannot tell if they ever water me. They could slip in and I don't see it on my newsfeed, but on the days that I have the time to look, I don't see them. I still clean them daily but I really wonder how they have that rating. I just accepted a level 3 person, and went to their city and no one had posted on the wall since December 3rd. Arg. So you can do almost nothing and be a level 1, not much to be a 2. and I'm not sure to be a 3. What I'm sure of is the level 4 people are always watering whether they post on your board or not.
I also delete people if they haven't cleaned their city in 10 days. But I won't do that from 12/15 to about 1/5 as I know a lot of people will be going on vacation, spending time shopping, going to parties and all that. This time of year is actually the worst to weed out your neighbor list.

sehana
12-13-10, 10:07 PM
That's a good point!

I've removed almost all "0" except the ones I know who always gift back on all the TeamLava Games.

Unregistered
12-14-10, 01:06 AM
I go on star rating, but also give it a few weeks before deleting 0's, just in case they have gone on holidays or something. I personally dont go off what has been written on my wall. I dont post on peoples walls myself, yet I visit all of my neighbours every night... I just find that it takes me that little big longer to visit everyone, and I dont have that much time to spare. I rarely even check my own walls, so I dont "rate" a neighbour on whether they leave me a message everyday.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 12:45 PM
I am currently removing all neighbors with a 0 rating, regardless of whether they gift me. I have way more than 20 neighbors, so I have no problem getting 20 gifts a day, but I am also interested in keeping people who reciprocate when I clean their city. I still have alot more money to earn at this point in the game, so I am trying to maximize that aspect of the game right now, while still being neighborly and having fun. I kinda feel bad about it, but I also don't like taking the time to clean my neighbors (and I clean everyone on the list during dull moments every couple of weeks), and it would be nice if my neighbors would hit me back at some point. And if they are those type of players, they will at least be at a 1 or 2.