PDA

View Full Version : To TL staff: No Goal of installing other TL games for my Dragon Story

jose6699
12-23-12, 05:04 AM
I am new for this game.

I installed DS, both old and "New Dawn" versions, in the middle of December.

And I am iOS.

But I find something wrong, there are no Goal of installing other TL games for my DS.

Including "Jewel Mania", and "Bakery", "Restaurant", "Home Design".

I also play Monster and Castle, and they both have those goals.

My friend have those goal in her DS, too.

So what is the problem?

I really need the Gold reward for my DS.

Please TL staff help me. :(

rei69
12-23-12, 05:10 AM
DS do not have goal for installing other TL games.

rei69
12-23-12, 05:12 AM
For iOS players (but it's on ipod you do get it, not sure about ipad cuz my tab is galaxy tab)

jose6699
12-23-12, 05:21 AM
To rei69, thanks for answering.

But my friend use a iphone 4S, and she has those goals in DS.

Mine is iphone 5, and I think it should not be a problem.

So I should have those goal, too.

For iOS players (but it's on ipod you do get it, not sure about ipad cuz my tab is galaxy tab)

maguar
12-23-12, 05:26 AM
These goals are sent out randomly.

azychan
12-23-12, 05:28 AM

My tab is Galaxy tab 8.9, I do not have installing goals on DS :-? I play BS, RS, FS, PSS, ZS2 and Monster, too. They all have gems/golds goals but DS doesn't

jose6699
12-23-12, 05:33 AM
Thank your answer.

I receive 3 goals in my Monster Story today.

Bakery, Restaurant, amd Home Design.

All these 3 on the same day, and they are all Christmas Edition.

I thought TL usually gives goal of installing holiday edition game (such as halloween an Christmas).

How can my DS didn't even receive one of them?

That's unbelievably random!

These goals are sent out randomly.

rei69
12-23-12, 05:33 AM
I dont play DS on my tab due to the late updates for alot of stuff.

rei69
12-23-12, 05:38 AM
Thank your answer.

I receive 3 goals in my Monster Story today.

Bakery, Restaurant, amd Home Design.

All these 3 on the same day, and they are all Christmas Edition.

I thought TL usually gives goal of installing holiday edition game (such as halloween an Christmas).

How can my DS didn't even receive one of them?

That's unbelievably random!

You are not the only one, I got gold today for my DS on my ipod by installing 3 games but my iphone have no goals in DS for installing games too.

Nefertekas
12-23-12, 06:33 AM
Yep. Random. I got tbe goals on my iPad 3 and so did my nephew on iPod touch.

kwhales
12-23-12, 06:58 AM
I'm on an iphone and never get goals for other TL games...my daughter on an ipad gets then all. luck of the draw. or device.

nikky2012
12-23-12, 07:27 AM
I'm on my iphone and I get goals.

kwhales
12-23-12, 08:54 AM
i'm on my iphone and i get goals.

wahhhhhhhh

foxxiegirl
12-23-12, 08:57 AM
I get them on both my iPhone and my iPad.

kasaokc
12-23-12, 09:12 AM
I'm on iphone and I get the goals but they have no reward ... it's blank.

maguar
12-23-12, 09:43 AM

You do not receive rewards for down loading or playing other games. There are other goals that require you to do a basic action that give you rewards.

kwhales
12-23-12, 09:47 AM

One you download the game. Play it for a bit. Then go back to ds. Click on that goal. And play ds a bit. A goal will pop up to buy something. Once you do, your reward will be complete.

sweetstuff525
12-23-12, 10:44 AM
Just be happy you get them atleast in one game ......If you complain maybe we won't get them at all which is a bad thing

Yeah like maguar said we don't get gold/gems for downloading other games

These goals open up other goals that do reward gems/gold
I also noticed they upped the reward to 42gold/gems and 8 gold/gems

Thanks tl

kasaokc
12-23-12, 11:15 AM
You do not receive rewards for down loading or playing other games. There are other goals that require you to do a basic action that give you rewards.

Yes, I know that. I had a goal for the gems game and it said to get to level 3. The reward was blank but I thought it was just a glitch. I downloaded and got to level 3 and didn't get anything in DS. So then I went back to the game and got to level 6 because I thought maybe I needed to get PAST level 3 to trigger it. That resulted in no reward either. In fact, the goal to reach level 3 stay in my goal log for another week.

sweetstuff525
12-23-12, 11:26 AM
Yes, I know that. I had a goal for the gems game and it said to get to level 3. The reward was blank but I thought it was just a glitch. I downloaded and got to level 3 and didn't get anything in DS. So then I went back to the game and got to level 6 because I thought maybe I needed to get PAST level 3 to trigger it. That resulted in no reward either. In fact, the goal to reach level 3 stay in my goal log for another week.

In dragon story after you reach the level ... You usually get a goal that pops up that says buy a decoration and that reward you gold

BlueCanary
12-23-12, 11:49 AM
Ever since New Dawn I haven't received a single game goal on DS. But I have received multiple ones for every single other game I play- if a goal comes out I get it on every single game other than DS. It doesn't sound very random to me. If it was random other games would get skipped once in a while.

For example, my other games have ALL gotten goals for Restaurant Halloween, Bakery Halloween, City Story Halloween, Home Story Halloween, Jewel Mania (Install and then 3 goals for reaching various islands), Castle Story (Install and then 3 goals for reaching various levels), Bakery Christmas, Restaurant Christmas, Home Christmas and Bubble Seasons (Install plus 3 goals for reaching various islands.)

19 goals for Bakery, Restaurant, Monster, City, and Castle (which got less because I installed it when the goal came up, Bubble has gotten all of the ones since its install as well)
0 Goals for Dragon Story.

I have a good idea why it happens, and its a fair reason, I'm not complaining about that. I just don't appreciate being told its random when its obviously not.

kasaokc
12-23-12, 12:16 PM
In dragon story after you reach the level ... You usually get a goal that pops up that says buy a decoration and that reward you gold

I didn't get that. It just stayed with the original goal that said to reach level 3 even though I got to level 6. And yes, I opened the goal and tried to scroll down in case I missed anything. And yes, I checked my gold total both before and after to make sure of no change. And yes, I checked my gold total AGAIN after the goal finally disappeared to confirm no change. Currently, I have 3 or 4 goals for other games and they are all blank as well. Since there is no reward, I just ignore them.

sweetstuff525
12-23-12, 12:23 PM
I didn't get that. It just stayed with the original goal that said to reach level 3 even though I got to level 6. And yes, I opened the goal and tried to scroll down in case I missed anything. And yes, I checked my gold total both before and after to make sure of no change. And yes, I checked my gold total AGAIN after the goal finally disappeared to confirm no change. Currently, I have 3 or 4 goals for other games and they are all blank as well. Since there is no reward, I just ignore them.

Are you on android or iOS? Android doesn't get the other goal to buy decor. But iOS does...

Did you try restarting app or forclosing?

kasaokc
12-23-12, 01:00 PM
Are you on android or iOS? Android doesn't get the other goal to buy decor. But iOS does...

Did you try restarting app or forclosing?

IOS, on iphone. And yes, I tried that too. It's been that way since the beginning. It hasn't changed through the New Dawn, and then back to original DS.

maguar
12-23-12, 03:05 PM

If it was a game like jewel or bubble mania the goal is to get to area three not level three. Each island is an area.

kooky panda
12-23-12, 05:51 PM
These goals are sent out randomly to different games. You may receive for some of your games, but not all of them.

Also please note that while TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games they do not have Quests/Goals that reward Gems, for downloading or playing other games. There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.