PDA

View Full Version : Golden Eggs, Nuggets and Apples

sherrycake
12-22-12, 11:08 PM
Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd share my luckyness with the golden eggs. So far I have collected 5! I know it's a small number, but I know many people might not have much luck of getting it. I'm not bragging though! Funny, I don't collect much golden rock, but many golden egg! :D

benbever
12-23-12, 11:34 AM
I am also pretty lucky, I have so far 4 gold apples, 8 gold nuggets and 4 gold eggs.
Too bad you can't do anything with them (yet.)

sherrycake
12-23-12, 03:23 PM
Yeah. Where can I get the golden apple? Is the only apple tree and magical garden my only chances at getting them?

maguar
12-23-12, 03:31 PM
Yeah. Where can I get the golden apple? Is the only apple tree and magical garden my only chances at getting them?

According to the developers these are the only places where you can get them.

sherrycake
12-23-12, 04:19 PM
Ok. Just need 20 more gems to get 90... I want to buy the Apple Tree.

catcrack
12-23-12, 05:57 PM
I just checked and had 13 golden eggs, 11 golden nuggets & only 5 golden apples. Looks like (for me) apples have been the rarest.

(=^ェ^=)

sherrycake
12-23-12, 08:49 PM
WOW! Can I ask... Do you get your Golden Apples from the Magical Garden or the Apple Tree?
I just checked and had 13 golden eggs, 11 golden nuggets & only 5 golden apples. Looks like (for me) apples have been the rarest.

(=^ェ^=)

tiggerhobbes
12-23-12, 08:54 PM
I have 8 eggs and 12 nuggets, no golden apple (except for the one I traded in to get Sir-P)

I've been trying to save up for an apple tree but the gem traps keep getting me :p So now I'm debating myself whether I should still get the apple tree for the recipe / caravan. Hardly seems to worth 90 gems when I already have Sir P.

catcrack
12-24-12, 07:03 AM
The first one came from the garden, after that I didn't pay attention

(=^ェ^=)

OpeningCeremony
12-31-12, 04:03 PM
on my main account i have 6 golden nuggets, 5 golden apples, and 4 golden eggs. on my alternate account i have 14 golden nuggets, 3 golden apples, and 5 golden eggs.

i got most of my golden apples from the apple tree but got the golden apple from the magic garden once on each account.

onemansmiracle
01-01-13, 12:31 AM
I have 11 golden eggs,14 golden nuggets,and 3 golden apples,since my apples are max I no longer pick it from my apple tree,it has a smaller number.besides, I have so far 4 few crystals,10 faerie jars and 2 purple hides,these are supposed to be rare drops,but when will the next update come,so I can use them? I even have 71 troll essencs,I don't want it to max up..

rengirl1978
01-14-13, 03:21 PM
I have 9 nuggets, 11 eggs & 3 apples.

cast1532
01-14-13, 05:18 PM
Golden Nuggets: 8

Golden Eggs: 4

Golden Apple: 1

listh12
01-14-13, 10:10 PM
Golden nuggets 34, golden egg 8, golden apple 1.

lalisa
01-15-13, 12:21 AM
14 nuggets, 14 eggs, 6 apples, 3 fey crystals, 4 mithril, 1 large ruby.... What the heck is the ruby for? I'm not even sure where it came from!

arale_norimaki
01-15-13, 05:53 AM
14 nuggets, 14 eggs, 6 apples, 3 fey crystals, 4 mithril, 1 large ruby.... What the heck is the ruby for? I'm not even sure where it came from!

Big red ruby: Most probably from the Troll King. Some people received it from Sir Piggy.
More info here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42543-Big-Red-Ruby).

yupiyupigumgum
01-15-13, 09:04 AM
To read about how many golden apples others have will give someone else hope that he/she will get it eventually OR make them feel TL has been really unfair to them and add more frustrations.

arale_norimaki
01-15-13, 09:09 AM
@yupiyupigumgum: Still haven't got it?

onemansmiracle
01-15-13, 10:26 AM
I know where to find it! Adam has the apple ;)

kooky panda
01-15-13, 11:52 AM
I know where to find it! Adam has the apple ;)

http://th717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Funny/th_DogFunny.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/animal%20laughing/prestonjjrtr/Funny/DogFunny.gif?o=56)

minimish
01-16-13, 03:02 AM
Where do you get a golden egg?

maguar
01-16-13, 03:09 AM
From the hatchery and chickens

catcrack
01-16-13, 03:37 AM
Currently: ②② Nuggets、②① eggs、and only ⑧ apples

(=^ェ^=)

rengirl1978
01-29-13, 11:22 PM
I wanted to update my count of golden items!
Nugget: 16
Egg: 14
Apple: 8

iLLUMI2012
01-29-13, 11:29 PM
Just coz I'm bored, heh heh, I have 8 nuggets, 5 apples, 2 eggs.

TeresaD2
01-30-13, 09:19 AM
So i have read you get the golden eggs from the hatchery but what about the apples and the nuggets? I have read about the magical garden but I am not sure where to get it. I would really like to complete the sir pigglesworth quest.

lotuskat
01-30-13, 09:22 AM
So i have read you get the golden eggs from the hatchery but what about the apples and the nuggets? I have read about the magical garden but I am not sure where to get it. I would really like to complete the sir pigglesworth quest.

You get the golden nugget from one of the stone resources (e.g., rock outcropping). The apple tree drops golden apples as well; you can either spend the gems to buy one or keep doing quests (I think Exploring Dark Caverns) until you get one. These tend to be rare drops until you complete the Sir Pigglesworth Quest...after that they start dropping like no other!

The Magical Garden is a separate quest.

TeresaD2
01-30-13, 09:40 AM
You get the golden nugget from one of the stone resources (e.g., rock outcropping). The apple tree drops golden apples as well; you can either spend the gems to buy one or keep doing quests (I think Exploring Dark Caverns) until you get one. These tend to be rare drops until you complete the Sir Pigglesworth Quest...after that they start dropping like no other!

The Magical Garden is a separate quest.

Thank you so much it is sort of frustrating getting quests that you can not complete because you need to complete other quests first

lotuskat
01-30-13, 11:10 AM
Thank you so much it is sort of frustrating getting quests that you can not complete because you need to complete other quests first

Sorry, I made a mistake! I meant you need to do one of the Adventures (Explore Dark Caves) that you can find in your Castle. One of the potential rewards you can get is the apple tree, though it'll probably take a few tries before you get it.

arale_norimaki
01-30-13, 12:39 PM
@TeresaD2: I understand that this quest pops up pretty soon for new players, at level 10 or something. The truth is you will be able to find (with some luck) your golden egg (from chickens or hatchery if you have one) and nugget (from rocks or your sparkling mine, I advice you to build two if you haven't yet).

The apple is different, if you are not willing to spend gems. As said before by lotuskat, the golden apple drops either from the apple tree or the magic garden.
The apple tree can be bought with gems or brought by adventures. Just in case, to go on adventures, if you are at level 10 or higher and don't have your King's keep or Queens court, run to the market and get one! You'll be able to send your knights do stuff for you and they may come back sith interesting rewards. However, the adventure that sometimes brings back the apple tree is unlocked at level 20.
The magical garden is the rainbow you can see in the map on the left side. You must expand there and unlock it. It drops magic fruit and help you get the purple cow, plus it may eventually drop the golden apple. This may take a little time, but expanding to the magic garden is really worthy imho, and is the only gem-free option if you are not at level 20 or higher.

If you want to read more abour Sir Piggy: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40344-Sir-Pigglesworth-quest
If you want lots of info about the game, check maguar's guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSUE E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=12

littleonesmum
01-31-13, 05:05 PM
I have 8 eggs and 12 nuggets, no golden apple (except for the one I traded in to get Sir-P)

I've been trying to save up for an apple tree but the gem traps keep getting me :p So now I'm debating myself whether I should still get the apple tree for the recipe / caravan. Hardly seems to worth 90 gems when I already have Sir P.

I've not yet come across a gem trap... What do these look like?

TheTimer
01-31-13, 05:37 PM
A gem trap is whenever you accidentally speed up something with gems.

littleonesmum
01-31-13, 05:53 PM
Ahh I see, thanks

NayanPrakash
02-02-13, 03:26 AM
I've got 5 nuggets, 2 apples and 3 golden eggs. Seems apples have been the rarest for me. I hope we can use them for something soon!

judyluvs
02-03-13, 11:21 PM
I have 20 gold nuggets, 7 gold eggs and 1 gold apple. The nuggets came from mining and breaking up rocks, the eggs came mostly from the chickens - 1 came from the hen house. I didn't see when I got the first apple needed for the Sir Pigglesworth quest but it was there when I did a random click check on the quest window. I actually saw the second apple pop out from a magic garden payout.

blurbie
02-04-13, 07:43 AM
I really want to make a golden pie out of golden apples!

judyluvs
02-04-13, 11:07 PM
I really want to make a golden pie out of golden apples!

That sounds like something the Baron would "request"!

TheTimer
02-04-13, 11:22 PM
So it takes 160 gems to skip golden things, we should be able to trade them for 160 gems����

alyanaalyana
03-22-13, 04:14 PM
To start with, I am aware that golden apples are a rare drop. And still, I would like to make sure that it works like intended.

I bought an apple tree in the market (for gems) some time ago, and since then I've been picking it 1-2 times every day.
Right now I have 83 standard apples in my inventory, and about 40 more I've used in apple pies.
So, roughly, it's been almost two months (actually more) since I got the apple tree and there is still NO GOLDEN APPLE.
Over the same period of time, I've already got four golden eggs and five golden nuggets.

Is this working as intended, or the random generator for the golden apples is bugged?
Needless to say, I am really not happy with this. :mad:

maj1977
03-22-13, 09:51 PM
I think that is pretty normal. I ended up getting my golden apple from the magic garden but it took awhile. Not sure if I ever ended up getting one from my apple tree and I don't harvest it anymore cause I finished all the quests apples were needed for. Some of the more rare items just take patience.

SakuraSweetie
03-22-13, 11:23 PM
When I got magic garden goal I colleted magic fruit everyday and on day 17th I completed colleted 20 magic fruit I was lucky I got golden apple. Just be patience.

anniou
03-23-13, 09:09 AM
I'm having the opposite "problem" - while I haven't managed to get a golden apple from the Magic Garden (which I've had for about two weeks), I did finally get an apple tree from one of the quests yesterday. From that tree I got a golden apple on my very first try (finally! have had the nugget and egg for weeks!), and of the five times collecting from the tree since then have received 3 golden apples and only 2 regulars (the latter of which I now need for the Apple Pies goal).

Our apple trees must be the extreme ends of the bell curve?

salamander2007
03-23-13, 05:11 PM
Now I have two golden apples, one from apple tree and one from magic garden. I've stop collecting from trees completely because It seems to serve no purposes. But I agree, the drop rate of golden apple is really low.

vchanhs
03-23-13, 08:00 PM
I need to to keep my fruit trees but can't. It is taking up valuable real estate.

maz3girl
04-05-13, 06:29 AM
In all the months since I got Mr Pigglesworth, i've only received 1 more golden apple from somewhere and I don't even know where...

katbtodd
04-05-13, 06:30 AM
To start with, I am aware that golden apples are a rare drop. And still, I would like to make sure that it works like intended.

I bought an apple tree in the market (for gems) some time ago, and since then I've been picking it 1-2 times every day.
Right now I have 83 standard apples in my inventory, and about 40 more I've used in apple pies.
So, roughly, it's been almost two months (actually more) since I got the apple tree and there is still NO GOLDEN APPLE.
Over the same period of time, I've already got four golden eggs and five golden nuggets.

Is this working as intended, or the random generator for the golden apples is bugged?
Needless to say, I am really not happy with this. :mad:
I received my first golden apple from the secret garden ,,,have you got that open

brandonu
04-05-13, 06:52 AM
I have not received any golden items since the update. In the past, I was getting eggs and nuggets every other week or so.

laVirtualCloset
04-05-13, 07:24 AM
I get golden nuggets and golden eggs about once per week since upgrading my hatcheries and sparkling mines. That's occurred before and after the 3/28/13 update.

The golden apple is a different story. In at least the past 4 months i've only received two golden apples and both came from the magic garden and the second one just came today. With two apple trees,i've never received a golden apple from them.

catcrack
04-05-13, 07:57 AM
finally, something to do with all those golden apples that have been piling up!

alyanaalyana
04-07-13, 06:04 PM
Over two weeks later... picking the apple tree 2-3 times per day... still no golden apple.
I have cleared the path to the magic garden but I cannot get inside yet (no purple petals is yet another huge hurdle, I believe I haven't got any for 3 weeks).
I really regret wasting my gems on it.

zeus777
04-08-13, 11:33 AM
I bought the apple tree with gems looking for the golden apple for sr. Pigglesworth. It took about 2 weeks for me to get the apple and I don't remember if it even came from the tree. Now that we have the Royal Exchange and there is a use for golden apples I'm upset that the apple tree purchased with gems that I bought doesn't drop the golden apple EVER. Why is this? I get golden nuggets and golden eggs occasionally and I didn't need to buy anything. Someone else asked if this is a glitch in the game and I am asking the same question. WHY won't my apple tree give me a golden apple EVER???? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

journeysmom
04-08-13, 12:47 PM
I just bought the apple tree a couple of days ago, and have gotten three golden apples so far. One was used to get Sir Wigglesnot (my name for the pig) and the other two are gathering dust for now. the tree dropped one about every 20-25 gatherings...hope I did not just jinx myself! Wigglesnot has not dropped anything of note so far, beyond what a pig ordinarily will poop out. Well, he might have dumped a longsword, not sure.

In any case, I love the game, and look forward to all the new adventures!

alyanaalyana
04-08-13, 01:20 PM
Let's look. At the moment my stock of apples is maxed out (99), and I've been getting a message "You can't hold more apples" for a few days now. Also, I've baked at least five apple pies, that's 50 apples more. So, in total, over all time since I planted the apple tree, I've collected at the very least 150 apples. Usually I collect no more than 2-3 apples per day, most often just 2, so that's over two months of picking. I am yet to see a golden apple. This certainly looks different than one golden apple per every 20-25 gatherings. At this stage I am more than annoyed, the drop rate seems extremely low to me. My experience unfortunately is very different from some of the earlier posters. This disparity is really amazing,

alyanaalyana
04-08-13, 01:25 PM
So, let me to reiiterate my question: is the drop rate of golden apples from the apple tree bugged? I ask specifically about the apple tree, not about the magic garden. My personal experience leads me to believe that it is bugged, or set to a ridiculously low value. If this is the first case, please fix it. If it the second case, please kindly increase the drop rate.

alyanaalyana
04-08-13, 01:27 PM
Because of this my quest about getting Sir Pigglesworth has been gathering dust in my quest log for as long as I have the apple tree. Ironically, just now yet another gold nugget dropped for me from a mine.

zeus777
04-08-13, 05:38 PM
@Alya...I asked for an increase in golden apple drop rates in one of the suggestion threads. I am tired of buying gems to buy items that do nothing. Hopefully, Team Lava is paying attention to us. We aren't the only ones frustrated by this. Good luck and I hope we start getting golden apples soon!

zeus777
04-08-13, 05:41 PM
Actually I want to edit to add this change....where I said "Hopefully Team Lava is paying attention to us....." We'll, from reading these threads, I believe they do and have made changes from the feedback before. :)

trex12345678910
04-08-13, 05:42 PM
I am at level 30 and so far have only received 1 golden apple and I got that from the apple tree

sdwombat
04-09-13, 07:32 AM
At the risk of jinxing myself, I have received 2 golden apples within a week's time, after only receiving 1 in the previous two months.

jovanisto
04-09-13, 10:29 AM
Got 3 total all were from the magic garden, never from the tree.

freesiawoods
04-09-13, 10:17 PM
Still waiting for mine either from magic garden or the very expensive apple tree.

vchanhs
04-10-13, 03:01 AM
I have 37 golden eggs, 19 nuggets and 1 golden apple so far. I also have 16 apples and makes 36 apple pies. Seems to me golden apple drop rate is really low.

onemansmiracle
04-10-13, 04:35 AM
I have 7 golden apples,6 of them dropped from magic garden since I have no longer collected my apple trees.

sdwombat
04-10-13, 05:22 AM
Mine were all from my apple trees. I have never received one from the Magic Garden.

waddelow
04-11-13, 06:10 AM
I was about to buy an apple tree, glad I didn't now. Only reason was golden apples as sir piggy gave me all the apples & oranges I needed for the pies ( think I'm level 26 ) I have got 2 golden apples, I think they both must have been from the magic garden. I was hoping for more to get gems at royal exchange but that is clearly a false economy. Anyway thanks all, your comments most useful! :)

farmerbarbara78
04-12-13, 10:21 AM
I just recieved my 1st gold apple today.

alyanaalyana
04-12-13, 11:02 AM
I just recieved my 1st gold apple today.How long did it take?

Triple_K
04-12-13, 07:43 PM
I already had received my golden apple for sir pigglesworth abt a few wks back from magic garden. About 2 or 3 days ago to my pleasant surprise I got one from my apple tree. Didn't think I was gonna see one of those again so imagine I was quite happy...certainly won't be spending it in the trade.

tanisha1234
04-13-13, 01:25 AM
It took me 3 months to get my 1st apple for air piggy, but now I go 2 in as many days, just my luck!

farmerbarbara78
04-13-13, 05:23 PM
Several months.

freesiawoods
04-16-13, 10:17 PM
So happy I finally got my golden apple today and have Sir Piggy ... nothing from magic garden for a couple if months then bought an apple tree which gave me one after about 1-2 weeks!

freesiawoods
04-17-13, 11:28 PM
So happy I finally got my golden apple today and have Sir Piggy ... nothing from magic garden for a couple if months then bought an apple tree which gave me one after about 1-2 weeks!

And what do you know, my apple tree dropped another today!!

maguar
04-18-13, 02:50 AM
It must of been my lucky day today. I collected from my magic garden and got one. I collected from my apple trees and got another. Now if only I had of bought a ticket for the lotto tonight.

maz3girl
05-01-13, 04:42 AM
I think I've had my apple tree about a month (I don't buy gems, so it took me forever to save them up) but I finally had a golden apple drop this morning. I check all 3 of my fruit trees several times a day.

vchanhs
05-02-13, 04:43 AM
I waited almost a month for the first golden apple and now got another 2 which I can't even remember where they come from. Hope more will drop so that I can have enough gems for my second school.

bluebird5555
05-02-13, 06:00 PM
I have gotten 1 golden apple from mr. P, 2 from trees...the drop rate is terrible:(!!!!!!!

Koalalady247
05-12-13, 12:45 AM
Anyone got any strategies for getting Golden Apples. Sir P is absolutely no use (water, sap, truffles) which are all maxed on 99! Bought 2 apple trees 3 months ago which have produced 2 Golden Apples, but am now maxed on apples and can't make Apple Pies fast enough! I want to stop collecting them, but can't stop myself just in case....such a dilemma!

shambalaya
05-12-13, 03:04 AM
My first golden apple dropped after about 120 normal apples - I was beginning to think they were purely mythical creations!. Even worse, i took me three agonizingly long months to get 5 golden nuggets for Thurstons bling bling. Agonizing to hear people complaining about not getting the alicorn wing and horn, when I knew I didn't even have a ticket for the lottery! Finally got the last nugget a few days ago and completed the rest of the goals, yay! Current inventory is 22 golden eggs (lots of egg and dairy exchanges!), 4 golden apples and 0 nuggets. Level 27, started playing in the beginning of february.

btw for purple petals buy the rocket larkspur flower in the market. It drops them all the time :-)

prettyplease
05-13-13, 10:29 AM
I'm wondering if drop rates for these has changed or if I just had a lucky day. My magic garden and my tree just dropped golden apples. I'm fairly sure my apple tree has never dropped one before, only the magic garden has produced them before. I've only ever gotten 4 I think so to get 2 back-to-back was shocking. Now to collect some gold nuggets and trade for gems :)

rosewaterlily
05-13-13, 10:44 AM
I've been lucky too! I hadn't gotten any golden apples in at least a month, and then yesterday and today my apple tree dropped them so I have two in two days (also two gold nuggets in two days from mine and deep mine). Gonna save them and then trade in later when I need gems for a future update since if I trade them now the gems might be lost to gem traps. Seven golden apples in my inventory (plus 26 golden eggs and 24 golden nuggets) is like 35 gems in the bank that can't be spent yet.

Marmalademuffin
05-13-13, 11:19 AM
Since the gold apples are so rare, is it even worth it to try and get the golden trade in your exchange? Will I ever use it? Does having it affect the drop rate of golden items?

lotuskat
05-13-13, 11:46 AM
Since the gold apples are so rare, is it even worth it to try and get the golden trade in your exchange? Will I ever use it? Does having it affect the drop rate of golden items?

I'm sure TL will come up with another use for the Golden Apple eventually, but not sure if it'll be anytime soon. I haven't experienced a higher drop rate for other golden items when I had the Golden Apple.

Marmalademuffin
05-13-13, 03:08 PM
My second question above was whether the drop rate was lowered or increased after you got the Golden Trade in your exchange. Should I save up lots of gold items and then get the Golden Trade by collecting trade officials or doesn't it matter? On the fruit one (delicious trade), having it didn't alter anything but the fruit is not a random drop. You collect and there is a lemon or an apple or an orange. I am sure as soon as I use all my gold things up there will be a reason I wish I kept them!

vchanhs
05-13-13, 08:30 PM
My second question above was whether the drop rate was lowered or increased after you got the Golden Trade in your exchange. Should I save up lots of gold items and then get the Golden Trade by collecting trade officials or doesn't it matter? On the fruit one (delicious trade), having it didn't alter anything but the fruit is not a random drop. You collect and there is a lemon or an apple or an orange. I am sure as soon as I use all my gold things up there will be a reason I wish I kept them!

I didn't notice any difference in the drop rate. I don't think getting the golden trade will affect the rates. It is still horribly low.

obama_papa
05-14-13, 07:05 AM
Ever since i used up all my Golden Apples, my two apple trees completely stopped producing any Golden Apple :(

ariadne89
05-20-13, 10:56 AM
Hi!! I still haven?t completed the sir pigglesworth goal. I read in other threads that you need apple, orange and lemon trees for a future caravan. Is there any other way to get the trees without spending gems?? I have been saving mine for the wizard school and wouldnt like to spend them in trees!! Help pls! Thnx.

Sobepeng
05-20-13, 11:59 AM
You can get trees from adventures. It's rare, but it doesn't cost gems. Using your gems towards a wizard school is a much wiser decision.

lotuskat
05-20-13, 01:15 PM
You can get trees from adventures. It's rare, but it doesn't cost gems. Using your gems towards a wizard school is a much wiser decision.

I agree! The energy bonus from the Wizard's School gives you more options to harvet resources, while each of the trees only allows you to harvest one fruit that may or may not be helpful depending on your situation.

FWIW, here are the adventures that might, just might, drop a tree:
"Search the Ancient Vault" - Orange Tree
"Hunt Roaming Bandits" - Lemon Tree
"Explore Dark Caves" - Apple Tree

cad33
06-18-13, 05:14 PM

I wish I had followed this advice. Right now I'm trying to save up for a wizard school (and just mis-clicked a waste of 20 gems! :'(

But we are talking about the apple tree and the golden apple. I've read a few people on here complain and thought... just be patient. You can't expect it to drop right away. I bought the apple tree (and orange and lemon) early-ish in the game. I've collected 160+ apples. Possibly more and have not gotten a golden apple. It's hard when I got the pigglesworth quest on the first day of playing and I'm already half way done w/ Thurston the knight's quest and recently unlocked the magic garden. I understand most people seem to get it from the magic garden and I'm still hopeful... But over 160 apples from the tree and nothing?

I've gotten 9 golden nuggets and 8 golden eggs and 0 golden apples. I'm really hoping this magic garden pays out because I want pigglesworth off my quest and in my farm.

gelfling_sam
06-18-13, 08:46 PM
I have had my apple tree from the moment I got the pigglesworth quest. I have collected from my apple tree numerous times a day and never ever seen a golden apple. Seems a careful ploy to get more gems to get more apples. It is really frustrating. obviously something is wrong for so many people to not be happy with this.

RotomGuy
06-18-13, 11:02 PM
12 Gold Eggs without a Gold Apple now. Either my Chickens are really generous or something is wrong with these Apples.

CelestiasHeaven
01-28-15, 07:25 PM
This is a bad joke the drop rates from those apples, and a BUG.
I am waiting now since other 3 monthes to drop the one apple i need, to finally be able to finish the quest but it just wont drop.
And nope i wont spend 80 Diamonds to finish a quest, that is ridicilous.
Better fix that bug, because i wont spend on it for finishing the quest, and answer like you dont have to finish the quest..for real to you care that less for your Users? It preetty seems that way.

KimbaTheLion
01-28-15, 07:32 PM
At least I KNOW its not me... I am at level 20 I have 7 golden eggs and 5 nuggets and NO apples... That's a bug if I every saw one...
I am 2 or 3 expansions from getting the secret garden its on my list...

Chaotarch
01-28-15, 11:52 PM
lol, they exist...
meanwhile i have 5 appletrees - all from adventures - and collect every day 3 - 5 times, and have only 44 golden apples...
congrats to QZ with the 99:p
so sometimes there will be an apple:cool:

Queenzod
01-29-15, 12:06 AM
It took me a long time to realize that if I don't collect from my apple trees I'm never going to get any golden apples, lol! So I collected from my 3 trees every two hours for 2 years. Sometimes I'd put them away during a world event, but I kept up with the trees as much as I could. Eventually I got up to 99. You have to collect from the trees! Those lovely golden apples will fall for you, too! :)

PurpleScorpion76
01-29-15, 05:08 AM
I agree collect from every 2 hours starts the golden ones dropping.

Liloze
01-29-15, 09:38 AM
I have been playing for almost 3 years now, I have 7 apple trees ( From adventures, bought only one at the start).
I collect from them religiously, every 2 hours, and all I have in my Inventory is 10 yes 10 Golden Apples!
One of these 10 apples came from the Magic Garden the other one from the Trade with Farmers, (Royal exchange).
So 7 apple trees yielded only 8 Golden apples in 35 months !
So patience my kings and queens, this game really teaches what patience is about :)

CuteTali
01-29-15, 09:49 AM
I have been playing for almost 3 years now, I have 7 apple trees ( From adventures, bought only one at the start).
I collect from them religiously, every 2 hours, and all I have in my Inventory is 10 yes 10 Golden Apples!
One of these 10 apples came from the Magic Garden the other one from the Trade with Farmers, (Royal exchange).
So 7 apple trees yielded only 8 Golden apples in 35 months !
So patience my kings and queens, this game really teaches what patience is about :)

That is some messed up drop rates!! I bought an apple tree with gems and been collecting from it anytime I open the game, but still no golden apple. How did you get that many free trees? I only do the simple feast adventure now, I can't keep up making food+swords for the other one and the third takes too long to gather everything for it to do it.

maz3girl
01-29-15, 02:48 PM
I used up my golden apple inventory to do the one trade in the exchange and haven't received another one in months! (I feel like it's been more than 2 months)....

Liloze
01-29-15, 07:41 PM
That is some messed up drop rates!! I bought an apple tree with gems and been collecting from it anytime I open the game, but still no golden apple. How did you get that many free trees? I only do the simple feast adventure now, I can't keep up making food+swords for the other one and the third takes too long to gather everything for it to do it.

I got all these trees from adventures, with also 6 orange trees and 12 Lemon trees.
I am maxed out on swords/Lightarmor and trying to max out on platters.
Remember that I have been playing for almost 3 years now, so I am maxed out on almost everything :)
When I have no goals I make my own, as to max out on items needed for adventures.( kitchen items )
Across the Desert Sand / Dark caves Adventure yield the best results, as far as these drops are concerned, ( Also cows and sheep and pigs)
Try these 2 adventure once or twice a week, though expensive,but the results are worth it :)
Honestly most of my energy goes to collecting what I planted ( sugar cane - cocoa bean, wheat)
If you can invest some gems in a Harvest Pergola ( drops kitchen items and sometimes ready made simple feasts) and reindeer stable ( drops sugar /Ice cream/ fur) they do help alot :)

CelestiasHeaven
01-30-15, 10:59 AM
It took me a long time to realize that if I don't collect from my apple trees I'm never going to get any golden apples, lol! So I collected from my 3 trees every two hours for 2 years. Sometimes I'd put them away during a world event, but I kept up with the trees as much as I could. Eventually I got up to 99. You have to collect from the trees! Those lovely golden apples will fall for you, too! :)

I hope, throw a golden apple in my direction please, i am getting tired of waiting to finally the Tree will drop the golden apple :/

Gweenykay
01-30-15, 05:46 PM
I need advice please.
I have 2 Golden Apples, (after reading some posts, I think I'm lucky to have 2 as been playing only 5/6mths).
What do I do with them?? They are so hard to come by I do not want to just trade for gems. But is there a point in me holding on to them?

danzplace
01-31-15, 04:55 AM
Yes, hold onto them. They are needed for quests and hard to come by. IMHO, do not trade them for gems. They are worth their weight in gold, he he:o

Gweenykay
01-31-15, 03:02 PM
Thank you

Anaboe
02-01-15, 05:20 PM
Agree. Once you have 50+ golden apples, you can think about trading them. But untill then... save them... You'll be glad you did.

crazybaconBob
03-03-15, 08:13 AM
I have the magic garden, apple tree, hatchery and chickens, and I've been trying to get the golden apple and egg for some time now. Haven't seen one drop in over a month. Arghhhhhhh. Getting very frustrated..... :mad:

PurpleScorpion76
03-03-15, 08:32 AM
They will drop. Having the magic garden and the apple tree you have more than I did. I had to wait to expand to the magic garden to get my first golden apple to get Sir Pig.

CelestiasHeaven
03-15-15, 06:50 PM
Golden Appe just wont fall in my way...seriously Teamlava this seems to be real buggs plz tak a look at it i dont matter how many times i logg in to the game, i never got the golden apple, and i refuse spending 80 Gems so be able to finishi the quest.

SpiritWind00
03-15-15, 07:31 PM
I've merged the golden apple drop rate thread to this one as this thread is linked in the Inventory Guide under Golden Apples. Thanks!

queentina3
03-15-15, 08:07 PM
I've merged the golden apple drop rate thread to this one as this thread is linked in the Inventory Guide under Golden Apples. Thanks!

Maybe the thread name should be changed to Golden Drops then, this way it's for Apples, Eggs, or Nuggets???? Most people talking about Golden Apples wouldn't think to post in a thread titled Golden Eggs, just sayin'. :p

PernReloaded
03-15-15, 08:13 PM
It's amazing, but I have no issue with golden eggs. I have eighteen, and that's after using a few for upgrades/goals.

Now, golden nuggets are an entirely different matter. I haven't had one drop in over three months. I have four, wasted a few making one Golden Ring for the Christmas event, and regret the ones that I used for that since I didn't have enough to do the rest of the rings.

I've only unlocked the Magic Garden in the last month, but I've seen the drop rate for most people. I think I ought to be due my first one in the next six months or so. I'm saving up gems for an apple tree.

CelestiasHeaven
03-16-15, 01:21 PM

That dont change a bit the fact that this apple will never fall my way, it is not too much asked that you take a look at my game data!
I got an golden Egg today, and never got EVER an golden apple.

queentina3
03-16-15, 01:45 PM
That dont change a bit the fact that this apple will never fall my way, it is not too much asked that you take a look at my game data!

SpiritWind and Kooky are just player mods so they can't check your game. If you think there is a problem you'll have to email support@teamlava directly and have them look into it.

It takes months for some to get a Golden Apple. I'm lucky if I see one every 6-8 months, honestly.

meme1098
03-16-15, 03:30 PM

Keep tapping your apple tree/trees & your secret garden. My first gold Apple came from the secret garden.

Liloze
03-16-15, 04:29 PM
SpiritWind and Kooky are just player mods so they can't check your game. If you think there is a problem you'll have to email support@teamlava directly and have them look into it.

It takes months for some to get a Golden Apple. I'm lucky if I see one every 6-8 months, honestly.

Same here, been playing for 3 years, have only 14 of these Elusive shiny apples :o

CelestiasHeaven
03-16-15, 04:56 PM
Keep tapping your apple tree/trees & your secret garden. My first gold Apple came from the secret garden.

First i need enough money to expand there :( but will try to get my golden apple from there thx for advice.

Lunaticus
03-16-15, 07:56 PM

I got my golden apple recently after a 2-3 months. Gotnit from the rainbow garden.
also get as much golden egg.. you'll need it in the golden breakfast. Im stuck with missing 1 of 10 golden egg.

Btw, I didn't get an apple tree. Still has none til today. :)

queentina3
03-16-15, 08:11 PM
I got my golden apple recently after a 2-3 months. Gotnit from the rainbow garden.
also get as much golden egg.. you'll need it in the golden breakfast. Im stuck with missing 1 of 10 golden egg.

Btw, I didn't get an apple tree. Still has none til today. :)

Other than my first Apple Tree, all my other trees I got from adventure drops. I only have 3 apple tress which probably doesn't help me with my Golden Apple drop rate, but I keep getting lemon trees from the adventures instead of apple trees. LOL

I get Golden Eggs quite frequently from my Hatcheries and Golden Nuggets every now and then from the Deep Mines, but yeah, the Golden Apple has always been the biggest thorn in my side.

GarfieldandPookie
03-16-15, 08:53 PM
I have 10 golden nuggets and 6 golden eggs. The only golden apple I had I used to get Sir Pigglesworh.

reliquary
03-20-15, 12:23 AM
Apple trees have 2 hour wait time...that's a lot of collections in a day...and I make a lot of Apple pies for the trade.
Ancient vaults adventures gave me 3 Apple trees...but I would suggest buying one early in the game.
I'm gonna take a guess and say that a g. Apple drops every 60 or so collections. It's def. less than 100 collections.

fanasty69
05-04-15, 01:19 AM
Just wondering where do I get the golden apple and golden nugget from

xiq24
05-04-15, 01:45 AM
Hi,
Golden apple is a rare drop from your apple trees. I recall you could also get some from Sir Piggie.
Golden nugget is a rare drop from your mines. You would have more chance with level 5 deep mines.

Good luck!

ShibuyaCloth
05-04-15, 02:15 AM
A bit more info: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025268&viewfull=1#post1025268

SpiritWind00
05-04-15, 04:29 AM
Merged some duplicate threads on golden objects... Replaced with this link in Inventory Guide too.

shambalaya
05-04-15, 04:57 AM
The golden apple is also a rare drop from the magic garden, adventure to the Desert sands & feral lands, the fruit exchange (where you get fruit in exchange for mushrooms etc) and I heard someone say they got one from exchange with Belladonna.
Your best bet though is apple trees, 90 gems in the market or a rare drop from adventure to the Dark caves, Desert sands and feral lands (perhaps fairies too).

AnniePMH
05-04-15, 05:05 AM
The golden apple is also a rare drop from the magic garden, adventure to the Desert sands & feral lands, the fruit exchange (where you get fruit in exchange for mushrooms etc) and I heard someone say they got one from exchange with Belladonna.
Your best bet though is apple trees, 90 gems in the market or a rare drop from adventure to the Dark caves, Desert sands and feral lands (perhaps fairies too).

My best guess at present is that the apple tree has an average drop rate of 1 golden apple in 50 collections.

Lenkapon
05-06-15, 07:42 AM
Oh my gosh! I've been looking around the forums and I saw that ppl only get the Golden Apple from the apple tree or magical garden?

But, a GOLDEN APPLE DID DROP FROM THE NORMAL TREE WHEN I'M CHOPPING IT! NOT the apple tree!

shambalaya
05-06-15, 11:25 AM
Oh my gosh! I've been looking around the forums and I saw that ppl only get the Golden Apple from the apple tree or magical garden?

But, a GOLDEN APPLE DID DROP FROM THE NORMAL TREE WHEN I'M CHOPPING IT! NOT the apple tree!

The Golden apple DOES NOT drop from regular chop down trees! Unless you had a unique glitch, it's more likely you were chopping a Christmas tree, which does have a rare chance of dropping golden items.

Lenkapon
05-06-15, 06:31 PM
The Golden apple DOES NOT drop from regular chop down trees! Unless you had a unique glitch, it's more likely you were chopping a Christmas tree, which does have a rare chance of dropping golden items.

but it did drop down from a regular tree...when i am chopping it. Maybe its a glitch?

55lee55
05-06-15, 09:28 PM
I am maxed on eggs and nuggets and have 32 apples. I seem to be averaging 1 apple/20 collections but I have had runs where I collected every day from 10 apple trees and nothing, then I have had two drop in a row. It seems to be pretty random but over the long haul this seems to be what I am observing.

jbfps116
05-07-15, 05:04 PM
I have 4 apple trees which I harvest regularly and I 'm getting about a golden apple every two days, every day if I'm lucky! My bottleneck is golden nuggets. can't seem to find any!

trailbean
08-11-15, 07:01 AM
Couple days ago I had a Golden Nugget drop from Troll Vault. Has anyone seen that before?

janddolphins
08-11-15, 08:43 AM
Seeing some of these numbers I realize how lucky I am although I have no tips really aside from the collections.

66 eggs
42 nuggets (after using them for jousting)
28 apples

Early on I had done a few of the golden traded for gems when I was a bit more naive and didn't know their worth. Now that's a very rare situation.

Good luck all!

mreames
08-11-15, 11:20 AM
Couple days ago I had a Golden Nugget drop from Troll Vault. Has anyone seen that before?

Yea, I've had a nugget drop from the vault a couple of times but only in the last month or two.

robotparade
08-14-15, 11:07 PM
For me, golden apples are the hardest to get.

rulerofjennyville
08-17-15, 06:08 PM
Where do I get the golden nuggets from? I was getting them by the truckload and suddenly now that I need them for a quest they stopped dropping. I don't remember where they came from. Is it only from my two mines>

SpiritWind00
08-17-15, 06:39 PM
Where do I get the golden nuggets from? I was getting them by the truckload and suddenly now that I need them for a quest they stopped dropping. I don't remember where they came from. Is it only from my two mines>

Another one of my all time favourite threads! - this link will take you to "G" for Golden in the Inventory Guide! :)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375-Castle-Story-Inventory-Guide&p=1025268&viewfull=1#post1025268

dlynnand
03-23-16, 11:00 PM
I can't find a golden Apple to give the Baron to get Sir Pigglesworth, can anyone tell me where to find one?

SpiritWind00
03-24-16, 01:57 AM
I can't find a golden Apple to give the Baron to get Sir Pigglesworth, can anyone tell me where to find one?

It is more likely that you will get one from the Magic Garden when you expand to that part of the glimmerwood. have a look in the Inventory Guide under "G" to find more info. Link in my post 2 up from here.

merging with existing thread.

labsandboxers
03-24-16, 05:06 AM
I'm not a happy camper. Collected from my mines and got a nugget, then a sync happened and I lost it. Not cool guys

Sheeba8188
03-27-16, 10:18 PM
For me, golden apples are the hardest to get.

Agreed think we all think this

Sheeba8188
03-29-16, 11:45 AM
Currently 7 nuggets, 38 eggs, 0 apples

travlindiva57
04-23-16, 09:21 AM
Can someone help me with how to get more gold nuggets from the mines in CS.

aiyoosha
04-23-16, 09:44 AM
Honestly you have to just keep banging those rocks til one pops out or checking those mine fields. I remember I used to get them all the time now nothing not even one, i had to buy a package deal just to get 2 :rolleyes:

jbfps116
04-24-16, 06:53 AM
if you get the deal to buy gems and get unlimited energy do it and fill your kingdom with rocks, tap them all as fast as you possibly can, than swipe the control center up than down to collect instantly, buy more rocks, repeat and even in ten minutes of unlimited energy you should get quite a few golden nuggets! Maybe iron rich piles have a better chance too for nuggets.

rulerofjennyville
04-28-16, 03:11 PM
I'm now low on nuggets - where is the best place to find them?

Sheeba8188
04-29-16, 01:20 AM
I'm now low on nuggets - where is the best place to find them?

Within space of 3 weeks I gained 7 nuggets from 2xlvl 5 deep mines and 2xlvl 5 regular mine. This could just be a fluke tho.

rulerofjennyville
04-29-16, 02:57 AM
Within space of 3 weeks I gained 7 nuggets from 2xlvl 5 deep mines and 2xlvl 5 regular mine. This could just be a fluke tho.

Thanks - I have both. I could bang rocks like others suggested but I think I'll just keep hoping to get them out of those mines. They wiped me out - I only have two left and that's far lower than I usually get.

Sheeba8188
04-29-16, 04:18 AM
I recently got 2 golden apples 1 from a fortune tent and 1 from trade with fruit farmers so couldn't resist doing a golden trade as I'm currently building bountiful table with gems. Then the faerie event took 5 so only left with 4. But business as usual now regular collections from the mines should build them up again. I do hope this is not a regular thing nuggets being required for events or I won't be doing them they can be very difficult to come by.

trailbean
04-29-16, 12:01 PM
swipe the control center up than down to collect instantly
Can you explain this part in detail?

QueenCarolyn
05-05-16, 11:12 PM
I've got 53 gold nuggets, 29 gold apples and 99 golden eggs. Also 99 purple hides, 10 large green emeralds and other gems, maxed on mithril and adamant. I do not ever do the trade that asks for gold nuggets. Maxed on all fairies building supplies except the new one that takes 35 living wood to make; I have made about 70 of those.

I wish the transformation potion could turn one gold thing into another.

roguebee
05-06-16, 06:11 AM
That would be a nice option, to turn those golden eggs into something that we actually need. like gold nuggets... It wouldn't even have to be a one for one trade.

federerGOAT
05-08-16, 07:29 PM
Any suggestions on how I can get gold nuggets?
Have not received any gold nuggets from my four mines since the glimmeregg hunt, which was about 6 weeks ago!
Smashed a ton of rock outcroppings and iron rich rocks in the last few weeks for one nugget - so much coins and energy invested for very little return.

federerGOAT
05-09-16, 06:22 PM
It helps to have a bit of a whinge on here.
Got a gold nugget from one of the deep mines today!
Hopefully this opens the flood gates for more to come. :p

SpiritWind00
05-09-16, 07:59 PM
It helps to have a bit of a whinge on here.
Got a gold nugget from one of the deep mines today!
Hopefully this opens the flood gates for more to come. :p
perfect! I think you're right about (well, let's not call it whinging), let's call it something nicer, but yes, I've seen that so many times when you just can't get an item, then you post about it and then the item drops. You have to speak it into existence! (or write it into existence in our forum :) lol

robotparade
05-11-16, 12:42 PM
For me, Golden Eggs have been the easiest to get. Golden Nuggets slightly more rare. Golden Apples are almost impossible to find.

danzplace
05-11-16, 02:21 PM
Let call it " calling to the cosmic gods"

Gaillock
05-29-16, 09:32 PM
What are you able to do with golden eggs or nuggets?

riverly
05-29-16, 10:11 PM
What are you able to do with golden eggs or nuggets?hoard them and don't do the magic trade

SpiritWind00
05-29-16, 11:34 PM
What are you able to do with golden eggs or nuggets?

Agree! Hoard them! Well, they are used in goals, nuggets in particular. You can exchange them for gems in the royal exchange, but that's only really done if you're desperate. The drop rates are well, not great. That's why you need to accumulate them. If you wanted to use them in a trade, I'd recommend holding off till you've at least 20 of each min in inventory. Hope that helps! :)

Liloze
05-30-16, 07:05 AM
perfect! I think you're right about (well, let's not call it whinging), let's call it something nicer, but yes, I've seen that so many times when you just can't get an item, then you post about it and then the item drops. You have to speak it into existence! (or write it into existence in our forum :) lol

Are you sure about this SW ? 🤔

SpiritWind00
05-30-16, 01:57 PM
Are you sure about this SW ? ��
Course not! It's just one of those coincidences, but it does make you laugh whenever you see someone post they can't get a drop, and then on the next collection they get it. Saying this is just for fun!

FireballFarm
06-08-16, 07:31 PM
Whoa!! I just got three golden nuggets out of 5 whacks on the same big pile of stone! Very cool. That brings my total up to 7 nuggets (level19). I've had my apple tree for about a week now, but no luck there, yet. I'm working on it, Sir Pigglesworth! Hang in there!

rulerofjennyville
01-17-17, 06:24 AM

I think I got one from Sir Pigglesworth's apple trough.

SpiritWind00
01-17-17, 03:33 PM
I think I got one from Sir hPigglesworth's apple trough.
If you want info on drops, you must look at the Inventory Guide. The post you quoted above was made in 2012 and clearly out of date.

Given the changes with drops, I'm closing this thread. We can start a new one if we need to....