PDA

View Full Version : Where is Claus Cupcake and Reindeer Cake ???

chariiirox
12-22-12, 07:46 PM
Saw this in the snapshots of Bakery Story : Christmas !!!

http://i.imgur.com/gPENH.jpg

Can't find it in the normal oven where I find Cherry Muffin !

Stueeeee
12-22-12, 07:47 PM
Good question, but not sure i want it at those prices!!

sweetstuff525
12-22-12, 07:52 PM
Maybe well have a early Monday update ?

cherryberry9
12-22-12, 10:56 PM
Probably a Monday update but with almost 7000 for baking one I'm not sure its worth it.

chariiirox
12-23-12, 02:31 AM
There is some new recipe in the 3rd counter as well...

mrngh22
12-23-12, 02:36 AM
I'm really hopping it has a MAJOR profit. Looks like there is also a new recipe on the 3rd counter from the left.

dirtybeautiful
12-23-12, 02:37 AM
where are you all seeing these at? and what "counter" are you talking about? Im still new, learning the lingo...

jrodt333
12-23-12, 08:00 AM
where are you all seeing these at? and what "counter" are you talking about? Im still new, learning the lingo...

I think there seeing it in the screenshot of BS: Christmas in the Appstore. The counter is the things below the cookbook. One of them has an unreleased recipe on it.

Baraze
12-25-12, 06:11 AM
That happened on the Halloween version too. The pic on the App Store had an item I'd never seen but it was never made available. I don't get the reasoning behind it but a lot of things don't make sense.

Considering we still got autumn recipes after thanksgiving, it would be nice to have a couple more Xmas recipes just for the fun of it.

I'm annoyed right now, I opened six Xmas boxes and all were worthless trinkets not worth the price. Never had such bad luck before! Lastly, 18 hours for 175 servings is way off. Maybe they tried it out and it didn't work?

chariiirox
12-26-12, 03:02 AM
That happened on the Halloween version too. The pic on the App Store had an item I'd never seen but it was never made available. I don't get the reasoning behind it but a lot of things don't make sense.

Considering we still got autumn recipes after thanksgiving, it would be nice to have a couple more Xmas recipes just for the fun of it.

I'm annoyed right now, I opened six Xmas boxes and all were worthless trinkets not worth the price. Never had such bad luck before! Lastly, 18 hours for 175 servings is way off. Maybe they tried it out and it didn't work?

Was it a recipe or a deco???

littlepuffystove
12-27-12, 09:08 PM
And on the 2nd pic, there is a big and cut santa's hat putting in a light blue table, and a giant train. So, where is the hat and the train? I cannot find them from this week's update.

littlepuffystove
12-27-12, 09:16 PM
And where is the pink christmasy cake display which has green leaf and red ribbon on the top? cannot find it since I downloaded X'mas version.

dapplefur
12-28-12, 12:25 AM
they are on santa's oven.