PDA

View Full Version : Help with level 108 please

leasyloo97
12-22-12, 01:24 PM
How do get the doom bombs to drop in level 108?

Thanks

djgilmour
12-29-12, 03:22 PM
This level is not possible to finish. You've been rickrolled by Team Lava!

khmgybju
12-29-12, 06:24 PM
I finally did this one today! Open the locks on both sides of the triangle before popping the bubble at the top. Then clear the right hand side to open lock at top. You will now see what colours are holding the doom bubbles. Use the last two star bubbles on the left to drop them.

VGailP
07-25-13, 05:40 AM
I finally did this one today! Open the locks on both sides of the triangle before popping the bubble at the top. Then clear the right hand side to open lock at top. You will now see what colours are holding the doom bubbles. Use the last two star bubbles on the left to drop them.

I thought opening the lock at the top would change colors of the bubbles surrounded by dooms but I have opened the lock a few times and then popped the last 2 star bubbles and the bubbles inside the dooms do nothing..don't change colors..so no way of dropping them.

VGailP
07-25-13, 06:05 PM
I thought opening the lock at the top would change colors of the bubbles surrounded by dooms but I have opened the lock a few times and then popped the last 2 star bubbles and the bubbles inside the dooms do nothing..don't change colors..so no way of dropping them.

I have reached this point a few more times and nothing happens once the top lock is unlocked. The bubbles don't change color so popping the stars doesn't help! I think there is a glitch?
If the bubbles don't have some color stars won't work thus NO way of freeing babies or dropping because surrounded by dooms! Help!

kristanlh
07-25-13, 07:48 PM
You have to save two of the star bubbles until AFTER you open the last lock. THEN you can use the star bubbles to eliminate the two colors of the three bubbles holding up the whole ring of doom bubbles.

BubbleIdiot
12-30-16, 04:06 PM
Level 108: I have spent a fortune on this stupid game and finally got down to the doom bubble and popped all the locks and stars and the doom bubbles won't drop. I even paid extra for rainbow shots and that won't drop them either. What a rip-off!! This level *****s.

Bubbleizer
01-01-17, 10:11 PM
Great to see your name Kristan. I miss the old days. You still there Linc? As usual you are too nice to these people. Come on all of you! THINK! That's what this game challenges you to do. I am on level 808 and have three stars on all but 665 without spending a penny! Good grief! Oh no it's a TeamLava conspiracy.......! Miss you Kristen and Linc.

kristanlh
01-08-17, 11:59 AM
Hey Bubbleizer! I had a baby a couple months ago, haha, so I haven't had much time for Bubble Mania or the internet or anything... But I'm glad to see you're still here! Hopefully Linc is around too.

Lincstrake
01-09-17, 02:40 PM
Wow! Congrats, Kristan!

Yes, I am still around. I still play the new levels, but don't check the forum very often.

Bubbleizer
01-10-17, 10:04 AM
That's great Kristan! Congrats! Hope everyone is happy and healthy. I understand how that can cut into your time. Good to see your name too Linc!