PDA

View Full Version : Breeding with pink dragons

TheRaki
12-22-12, 01:13 PM
I personally don't like it. I consider pink much like I consider the magic dragon. Once you have a magic dragon you can splash the color purple into your breeding. So if you breed a magic + green you get a poison. You dont have a chance at anything thats red like charm or wild. So why when I breed pink/color I have a chance to get a white hybrid? I can understand this when dealing with diamond dragons. But if we get a new base color, and not something thats special like a diamond. Then why make it a dual color? For us it just means fail after fail. Instead I would have been happier waiting longer for the color when there were more dragons available for the color. So you had your common hybrids, and rare hybrids. Exactly how you did with white.

First breed: Pink + red = love. Lame

fattom19
12-22-12, 01:46 PM
Not to beat a dead horse but as an android player I'd rather be able to complain about this (which I agree does sound frustrating) than not even having the ability to get a pink dragon Ya know?

profsink
12-22-12, 01:55 PM
Pink is something special like Diamond. There will only be one hybrid of each combination, so to keep the Pink dragons from being guaranteed, they breed this way. Much like Diamond, really.

foxxiegirl
12-22-12, 01:57 PM
I personally don't like it. I consider pink much like I consider the magic dragon. Once you have a magic dragon you can splash the color purple into your breeding. So if you breed a magic + green you get a poison. You dont have a chance at anything thats red like charm or wild. So why when I breed pink/color I have a chance to get a white hybrid? I can understand this when dealing with diamond dragons. But if we get a new base color, and not something thats special like a diamond. Then why make it a dual color? For us it just means fail after fail. Instead I would have been happier waiting longer for the color when there were more dragons available for the color. So you had your common hybrids, and rare hybrids. Exactly how you did with white.

First breed: Pink + red = love. Lame

I understand what your saying, but i honestly think they did it to make it harder and more challenging. I think it made for a very interesting twist on the game. When the Light dragons came out alot of people finished the entire set in a day. You saw what maybe 2 people that completed this day 1?