PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story vs DS New Dawn - iOS users

Leire22
12-21-12, 08:14 PM
I have just one easy question:

Why u move us back from New Dawn version to older one with updates? Fisr of all New Dawn is much nicer made, and I already got used to it, second, why we should have 2 different.

Instaed of this you could give to iOS users update of Fashion Story, dont u think so? I hope i get finally answer for my questions.

Thanks

ubobdgc
12-21-12, 08:15 PM
I have just one easy question:

Why u move us back from New Dawn version to older one with updates? Fisr of all New Dawn is much nicer made, and I already got used to it, second, why we should have 2 different.

Instaed of this you could give to iOS users update of Fashion Story, dont u think so? I hope i get finally answer for my questions.

Thanks
Fashion story? Wrong forum.

nikky2012
12-21-12, 08:17 PM
People were going on to the old version to feed their light dragons because it didn't cost as much as it did on new dawn. People speculated they ported the stuff back to the original so players couldn't do this anymore.

Leire22
12-21-12, 09:01 PM
I am hearing about this first time, that in older version is cheaper to feed light dragons, cant believe it. I love much more new dawn for better design etc, it is sad, cuz now it was for nothing and to keep it means to have one big game in MB on iPad and each such game makes my iPad slower.

Leire22
12-21-12, 09:02 PM
To ubobdgc - cant understand your nick, but apart of that, i did compare it to FS, cuz it is what most makes me angry last weeks, i can compare what i want to what i want anyway.