PDA

View Full Version : Can I get help please

Unregistered
12-09-10, 02:14 PM
I super new with this game, so i was just wondering...

How to I get more dollarS? because i used my dollars to buy coins because i thought that i was going to buy dollar WITH coins, but I screw up.

Also!!!!
when you leave a message in the wall of the players, some people put like different ICOnS like water o a happy smile o just random thing and i dont know how to do that!!!

Unregistered
12-09-10, 02:27 PM
In order to get City Cash, you have to purchase it. There is no coin for City Cash exchange. You will earn a few City Cash dollars, but very few. As far as the icons, they exist on your device already. Go to the app store and download any free Emoji program. This unlocks the the icons on your device. There will be instructions on the Emoji app.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 02:49 PM
In order to get City Cash, you have to purchase it. There is no coin for City Cash exchange. You will earn a few City Cash dollars, but very few. As far as the icons, they exist on your device already. Go to the app store and download any free Emoji program. This unlocks the the icons on your device. There will be instructions on the Emoji app.

so how can I earn that city cash!? what do i have to do?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 03:16 PM

so how can I earn that city cash!? what do i have to do?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 03:20 PM
You will earn by getting to the 3rd level in your various contracts. When you complete level 3 they will give you 1 City Cash dollar. As I said, they give you very few. If you want certain buildings, you will have to buy City Cash and it is not cheap. I have found it to be much more expensive than other in-game currency.

Supervolcano
12-09-10, 04:42 PM
You will earn by getting to the 3rd level in your various contracts. When you complete level 3 they will give you 1 City Cash dollar. As I said, they give you very few. If you want certain buildings, you will have to buy City Cash and it is not cheap. I have found it to be much more expensive than other in-game currency.

Slight correction.
You get that 1 city cash when you complete rank 2 for a contract.

Contract Mastery Rewards:
1st Key = 10,000 Coins & 20 Experience.
2nd Key = 1 City Cash & 50 Experience.
3rd Key = 20,000 Coins & 100 Experience.
4th Key = 50,000 Coins & 200 Experience & Earn 5% More Coins for Contract & 1 River.