PDA

View Full Version : Gem Gifting help

poppetgirl123
12-21-12, 12:24 PM
How do I send Gems to a friend. I know I'll have to purchase them but I need to be sure I can send them to her account.

Please Help :)

sweetstuff525
12-21-12, 12:47 PM
You can't

maguar
12-21-12, 12:55 PM
You could buy them an iTunes card and give them that so they can buy the gems.

poppetgirl123
12-21-12, 01:16 PM
Itune Cards?

poppetgirl123
12-21-12, 01:17 PM
I can't just send her a gift of Gems? Seems kind of foolish. I'd think TeamLava could generate more income that way?

maguar
12-21-12, 01:21 PM
Itune Cards?

Sorry I just assumed you were on iOS. I would think that whatever site you downloaded the game should have some sort of gift card facility.

anketam
12-21-12, 02:17 PM
If you could send gems directly from one account to another it would open up possible forms of abuse, since one you have the gems it is impossible to know if you paid for them or if they were earn through goals. Using things like gift cards prevents this from occurring.

Baraze
12-21-12, 02:39 PM
Whether she plays on iOS or android gift cards can be purchased. On iOS you can buy an iTunes card and have them email her the info, along with a pretty note.

On android there are google play gift cards. I'm not sure if you can do it online like with iTunes, but it's worth doing a quick search for.

It's pretty simple and easy.

poppetgirl123
12-21-12, 02:39 PM
yes, I agree... however, in other games I've played one can transfer purchased items (ex: gems, credits, etc.) and within the game is a transfer log... but.... that aside, what I was hoping is that I could make a purchase and then email her the purchased say "Farm Story Gift Card". I can't believe it would be that difficult to create a gift card item. Afterall, when you purchase the gems it specifically references TeamLava.

happyheffer
12-23-12, 02:32 PM
If you they are on a kindle you can buy them an Amazon gift card.