PDA

View Full Version : Elf dragon-RELISTED Dec 8 2016

Pages : 1 [2]

MazShaddix
01-06-13, 07:31 AM
I still have the goal for it and its still in the market?? So I wondering if I can still breed to get it??
If so does anyone have any combos they used to get it other than Forest and Air??

tasjatjuh157
01-06-13, 08:22 AM
yay, i just tried this combo and got 14 hours too!

I can finally focus on those pink dragons

sweetstuff525
01-06-13, 08:28 AM
i dont think its going tommorow... i did not get a pop up in dragon story nor monster story..plus i see no countdown on game

sweetstuff525
01-06-13, 08:31 AM
I still have the goal for it and its still in the market?? So I wondering if I can still breed to get it??
If so does anyone have any combos they used to get it other than Forest and Air??

still available i got mine with fairy and fairy

MazShaddix
01-07-13, 01:06 AM
still available i got mine with fairy and fairy

Well I'll try it as I have 2 fairys now

opanugie
01-07-13, 01:36 AM
its so hard to get one ... eerrggghhh

tailsprower
01-07-13, 02:16 AM
I have a question , my elf dragon egg is incubating and i was wondering if i could get more elf dragons with my elf ?

Nefertekas
01-07-13, 03:30 AM
I have a question , my elf dragon egg is incubating and i was wondering if i could get more elf dragons with my elf ?

Maybe. As long as you breed air and forest. :)

MomsHouseofSweets
01-07-13, 11:13 AM
Nef ... do you know if Elf is still available (US)??

kooky panda
01-07-13, 11:23 AM
Nef ... do you know if Elf is still available (US)??
I still have the elf in my market(US).

MomsHouseofSweets
01-07-13, 11:34 AM
Thank you, Kooky ... Elf is still available ... just got one.

Nefertekas
01-07-13, 11:45 AM
Thank you, Kooky ... Elf is still available ... just got one.

Wow, congrats! :)

hamadrys
01-07-13, 12:02 PM
After 11 fruitful in a row, I got a 5 hrs breeding time. Parakeet if I look at the egg chart right. That totally makes my day, because I have been trying to get one forever !!!
After that, maybe an elf... please, please, please...

cherokee329
01-07-13, 12:33 PM
I'm having a tough time getting the Elf as well so I hope it stays around for awhile. I did get a parakeet last time that I didn't have before so not all is lost.:)

pribakes
01-07-13, 11:00 PM
So far 3 fairies, 2 parakeet, and more than 40 fruitfuls, spent more than 200 gold, getting crazy when I see another 10 hours breeding ... Dont no what to do anymore :(

Sphinx08
01-07-13, 11:07 PM
I'm starting to feel like the Elf is secretly an Ultra Rare. I have NEVER had this much trouble trying for a dragon. I've bred 1 Parakeet, about 12 Fairies, and a whole orchard of Fruitfuls. I've never been this frustrated trying to get a dragon. And now it's being removed.

Sphinx08
01-07-13, 11:11 PM
Holy cow, I just got one. Apparently all I had to do was threaten my phone with fire and brimstone.

thatgirl444
01-07-13, 11:39 PM
LOL...SPHINX....what combo did you use..i have been trying for weeks and getting everything but the elf....

Nefertekas
01-08-13, 02:41 AM
Holy cow, I just got one. Apparently all I had to do was threaten my phone with fire and brimstone.

Lol! XD like you sorta did the "elf dance" :D

FlamingInferno
01-08-13, 04:28 AM
The first time i played DS. i got a parkeet dragon right away. Also some super rares.

Fharido
01-08-13, 10:43 AM
I'm starting to feel like the Elf is secretly an Ultra Rare. I have NEVER had this much trouble trying for a dragon. I've bred 1 Parakeet, about 12 Fairies, and a whole orchard of Fruitfuls. I've never been this frustrated trying to get a dragon. And now it's being removed.

Agree, this aint fun anymore. i had 5 parkeet 3 fairy's and i could have started a dragon souvenir shop. "FRUITFULL DRAGONS!!! GET THEM HERE! JUST 99,95!!! Oh, don't mind my parkeet madam, she is my own pet"

shewar
01-08-13, 01:13 PM
I have just got a Elf (it is currently in it's egg stage) I was actually trying to breed for a Parakeet but I am happy with the results using Air and Forest.

RunRunMoo
01-09-13, 11:56 AM
Hi, I've been trying to get the Elf dragon by breeding Forest and Air, is this right? I saw in some other posts that you need to breed Air and Fire, which is it? :S Also, can I still get it? All the holiday features are gone from RS and BS, but I can still see the goal for the Elf dragon... do I still have any hope? I got my Snowman, but was hoping to get the Elf too. Thnx in advance! ^.^

hamadrys
01-09-13, 12:14 PM
Yes, air and forest or any dragons that have these 2 colors. Like for example Fairy and Fruitful. You can still get elf as long as it is in the market, it can be bred. I just got mine this morning breeding epic fairy and epic fruitful. Took me 17 tries but I finally got my 14 hrs breeding time.

Kami365
01-10-13, 10:03 PM
Finally!! I got my ELF,breed Fairy 4 & Fairy 10 3rd try,Ist try got fruitful,2nd got Fairy and than got ELF..I'm so happy,all efforts been paid.

elione
01-11-13, 02:24 AM
got a Elf egg in my nest! breed forestfire and mindvolt both level 10.

esmeetje1990
01-11-13, 04:18 AM
I finally got it too! Used epics of Air and Forest. Now I still need that Parakeet...

pribakes
01-13-13, 04:43 PM
Should I give up? Being trying for elf for 2 weeks, and no luck yet, should I Give up?

Lolas_Kryptonite
01-13-13, 05:02 PM
Should I give up? Being trying for elf for 2 weeks, and no luck yet, should I Give up?

depends if you can manage any more fruitfuls... i gave up. i'll probably go back to it though. not sure when.

DragonRA7
01-13-13, 06:05 PM
depends if you can manage any more fruitfuls... i gave up. i'll probably go back to it though. not sure when.

I gave up now I'm at it again the fruitfuls are driving me nuts wouldn't be that bad if I could get even 1 parakeet or fairy but no just fruit after fruit they seriously need to adjust the ratio this is getting ridiculous....

pribakes
01-13-13, 06:44 PM
I gave up now I'm at it again the fruitfuls are driving me nuts wouldn't be that bad if I could get even 1 parakeet or fairy but no just fruit after fruit they seriously need to adjust the ratio this is getting ridiculous....

I agree 100%

Sphinx08
01-13-13, 07:29 PM
I actually went back to the old standby of Epic Forest and Epic Air. But, as I posted earlier, I said many harsh things to my phone while I was doing this.

angel45338
01-13-13, 07:47 PM
Started breeding when it first came out. So I took a break and after 2 tries got the firework dragon. Then went back to trying for elf and still nothing. More fruitfuls than I can count several fairy and parakeet but still no elf. Getting really frustrated with this.

tailsprower
01-14-13, 05:23 AM
Started breeding when it first came out. So I took a break and after 2 tries got the firework dragon. Then went back to trying for elf and still nothing. More fruitfuls than I can count several fairy and parakeet but still no elf. Getting really frustrated with this.

Don't worry , you'll get it ! I got it after doing the "Oh this is hopeless ! Might as well try one last time . :( !" And then fruitful X parakeet POOF !
came out 14 hrs breeding time ! :)

jovanisto
01-14-13, 12:28 PM
Oh my god i just wish it would come and i can move to virtue ! I have been trying endlessly since 12-21 it's been almost a month ! Just took a break to get a firestorm and on again. The only good is all these fruitful tradings i have been able to craft many spelling scrolls... Just need the sapphire to show up in my crafting shop now... But is this annoying !

Level 86 no diamond and counting

RunRunMoo
01-14-13, 05:03 PM
Yay! I just got my Elf this morning!! Finally after 7 Fruits, 1 Parakeet and 2 Fairies. Got it from a Fruitful and a Parakeet, it was honestly my last attempt. Now I'm on my way to breeding more of those goaly ungettable dragons... Good luck, you TOO can get that sneaky Elf ^.^

angel45338
01-16-13, 08:37 PM
Still trying with no result. Very disheartened with this. But I keep trying in hope that the dragon gods will have pity on me and finally let me get the magic breeding time .

KI_Ghost
01-17-13, 01:59 AM
My Friend gets frustrated too ... She stopped for firework but then tried again for the elf - still nothing.
When the elf will be removed and Not breedable anymore - is there an Date and Time?

Nefertekas
01-17-13, 02:58 AM
When the elf will be removed and Not breedable anymore - is there an Date and Time?
Nope. The timer hasn't popped up yet. Which is terribly weird, since the halloween ones vanished rather quickly (I never got to breed witch, the 21hr fail-time ****s me!!).

jovanisto
01-17-13, 08:33 PM
FINALLY !!! Fairy and parakeet it was for me ! Oh my.

bitealot
01-18-13, 09:17 AM
how much time do i have to keep failing at this goal :P by far the single biggest pain in the ............. well pain ever to get lol

RunRunMoo
01-18-13, 10:04 AM
OMG! You guys know what's more SUPER rare than an Elf dragon? Two!!! I just got my second one this morning... What the ELF?? I paired a Snowman and a Mist hoping to get a white one or something else... So, you can still get it, AND try thinking outside the box when breeding dragons to get it! Good luck!! :)

J85909266
01-18-13, 10:59 AM
Still trying for the elf. Got three fairies in a row.

hamadrys
01-18-13, 01:26 PM
OMG! You guys know what's more SUPER rare than an Elf dragon? Two!!! I just got my second one this morning... What the ELF?? I paired a Snowman and a Mist hoping to get a white one or something else... So, you can still get it, AND try thinking outside the box when breeding dragons to get it! Good luck!! :)

What's a white one ?

netwiz
01-18-13, 01:28 PM
What's a white one ?

Probably meant a diamond.

amygdane
01-18-13, 06:22 PM
I've been trying for weeks and finally got one using fairy & fairy.

J85909266
01-19-13, 05:15 PM
Elf still giving me grief. I don't even like this dragon, lol. Why am I doing this?

angel45338
01-19-13, 05:16 PM
Still failing at breeding an elf dragon. Starting to think that luck has nothing to do with it. Been trying to breed one since it came out an still nothing. I don't have the gold to buy one which would probably be the only way that I would get one. But I am stiill trying to breed one until it decides to go away. Countless fruitful drgaons some fairy and some parakeet. Sold them all cause I don't need them or want them nor do I have the room for all of them.

tailsprower
01-19-13, 05:38 PM
Still failing at breeding an elf dragon. Starting to think that luck has nothing to do with it. Been trying to breed one since it came out an still nothing. I don't have the gold to buy one which would probably be the only way that I would get one. But I am stiill trying to breed one until it decides to go away. Countless fruitful drgaons some fairy and some parakeet. Sold them all cause I don't need them or want them nor do I have the room for all of them.

Don't give up ! I got my elf but still no snowman . Best to get them while you can !

Suave_Spencer
01-19-13, 06:03 PM
STILL haven't got one. I haven't even made a start on the Firework because I still need the Elf.

J85909266
01-19-13, 06:14 PM
I would get Firework, first. It's a much nicer dragon and seems to be easier to breed than elf. I got firework in only a few tries. The elf dragon is pretty lame looking anyway, but the firework dragon looks great. Not one to miss.

RunRunMoo
01-19-13, 07:11 PM
Probably meant a diamond.

Yeah, sorry about that, I'm looking to get a Diamond now. I'm just trying all the possibilities where there's Forest, Fire, Air and Water.

ademog
01-19-13, 08:31 PM
i got elf few try forestxfairy, fireworks first try stormxfire, n diamond (currently egg) first try athleticxfruitful, but no luck so far for snowman :'(

lori11941
01-19-13, 09:29 PM
I finally got my Elf after 33 tries. I used Epic Forest and Epic Air.

rupertsmom1
01-19-13, 09:46 PM
I GOT ONE I GOT ONE I GOT ONE!!! Not a clue what 2 I bred but I pretty sure I was going for a diamond, not an Elf....lol. oh well, I'm just totally tickled I finally got one!!! Woooo hoodoo! Now if ican manage to get the snowman I'll be really happy!!!

bitealot
01-21-13, 09:03 AM
I think i have a better chance on getting a "ALF" dragon then the elf :( I think this whole elf think turned me off of fruit for ever lol

dreamrage
01-22-13, 06:31 PM
Trying for elf

Parakeet
Parakeet
Fruitful
Fairy
Fruitful
Fruitful
Fruitful
Fruitful
Fruitful
Fruitful
Fruitful
Fruitful
Fruitful
Fruitful
..... you get the picture.

NouraMoh
01-23-13, 02:52 AM
I think I posted this somewhere else but for those who didn't read it.. I got a second Elf while trying for a second Infinity using epic Wizard and epic Fairy
My first Elf came from Diamond and Parakeet

Hope this helps someone :)

RotomGuy
01-23-13, 09:35 AM
Just got my third Parakeet trying for this. At least getting a Topaz dragon won't be difficult, now.

J85909266
01-23-13, 11:52 AM
Five Fairies and two Parakeets. No elf. Blah.

mityaj
01-23-13, 10:00 PM
Got it from one of the diamond attempts: island+firestorm

J85909266
01-24-13, 10:50 AM
Been trying Queztal + Wind. Just more Fruitfuls. They need to drop the rarity of these a bit.

KI_Ghost
01-28-13, 09:23 AM
got my SECOND Elf today! So its still breedable guys :)

sollia
01-28-13, 09:31 AM
I have a question about Snowman dragons. I know this is Elf-related but....

Do we have any idea how long the Elf and Snowman dragons will be around? I want to know if I should keep trying for Snowman or not, especially considering I don't have the gold to speed things up.

UnoRaven
01-28-13, 10:05 AM
I have a question about Snowman dragons. I know this is Elf-related but....

Do we have any idea how long the Elf and Snowman dragons will be around? I want to know if I should keep trying for Snowman or not, especially considering I don't have the gold to speed things up.

I've wondered the same thing! They are LE, right? I was worried that Firework would be gone before I could get one (and I'm very happy that's not the case) but now I'm just wondering if someone forgot to take them out of the game

J85909266
01-28-13, 11:33 AM
Okay, this is getting insane. I've been trying for nothing but this dragon for two weeks, now. I've bred 4 Parakeets, and 8 fairies. That's right, 4 super rares and 8 rares, but no elf. Is the rarity on this thing akin to Diamond? Geez!

tonguelashing
01-28-13, 12:44 PM
I got one on my main account with atlantis and honeybee (then got a diamond from that exact same combo right after). On my other account, I bread a forest and fairy (that order) and got it first try. The SNOWMAN on the other hand is being a real pain to get.

betsyb514
01-28-13, 06:22 PM
I got one on my main account with atlantis and honeybee (then got a diamond from that exact same combo right after). On my other account, I bread a forest and fairy (that order) and got it first try. The SNOWMAN on the other hand is being a real pain to get.

I had the same problem with the Snowman. I was using Fire and Forest, over 3 weeks of Life dragons! Thank goodness they are only 3 hours. Aparantly my device didn't like the combo, got one from the same combo on my other device in the first two days it was released. I switched it up to Fire and Landworm. Got it on my 1st try. Hope this helps!

rosewaterlily
01-29-13, 01:26 AM
Oooh, I just got one in my nest and completely didn't expect it! I'd given up on this one after too many fruitfuls and was trying for a kite with pink + parakeet. Got 14 hours and figured it must be eagle or flower (both of which I have) and elf didn't even cross my mind until it popped into my nest. Yay!

Suave_Spencer
01-29-13, 02:01 AM
Still trying for it. Been trying since release day...

dreamrage
01-29-13, 02:09 AM
got 3 parakeets 2 fairies and maybe like 30 of those RARE fruitful dragons.

scottyhaha
01-29-13, 08:35 AM
Main acct. no LE. Noob acct elf, snowman, firework and diamond at lvl 17

angel45338
01-30-13, 07:55 AM
I have been trying since the elf was released. Still no elf. More fruitfuls than can fit in an orchard. Being an android user makes it even more frustrating because all I can do is sell them cause I don't want to keep all of them and don't have the luxury of turning them into something useful because of no trading portal. I have been trying for soo long now and it is very frustrating. Wish they would have pity on those who have been trying for soo long and let us have one. That's all I want is one. No more fruitfuls.

RotomGuy
01-30-13, 09:52 AM
I still don't have this. 3 Parakeets, 6 Fairies, and who knows how many Fruitfuls.

amw00
01-30-13, 02:20 PM
I FINALLY got 14hr breed time with Epic Forest and Epic Air!! I've been trying trying for elf since it was released. I got 4 parakeets at least 10 fairies (8 on my island and I sold a few) and I don't even know many fruitfuls I had, I have 6 on my Island and sold the rest.

riniocha1
02-08-13, 06:15 PM
This is my first post, i wonder if the elf dragon still breedable? I've been trying for a whole month still no elf just a bunch of fairies and a lot the adorable fruitfuls :D

betsyb514
02-08-13, 06:25 PM
This is my first post, i wonder if the elf dragon still breedable? I've been trying for a whole month still no elf just a bunch of fairies and a lot the adorable fruitfuls :D

I just got a Snowman not 5 minutes ago! As long as you can still buy it, you can still breed it. Have you tried a fresh combo recently? Good luck!

riniocha1
02-08-13, 06:35 PM
I just got a Snowman not 5 minutes ago! As long as you can still buy it, you can still breed it. Have you tried a fresh combo recently? Good luck!

I've tried every possible combo this one really hard to get. Do you have elf? What pair did you used?

riniocha1
02-09-13, 06:27 PM
Still no elf.... :( i'm start to think this dragon have the same level rarity like diamond. This is the first time i really frustrated since played DS

tailsprower
02-09-13, 06:30 PM
Still no elf.... :( i'm start to think this dragon have the same level rarity like diamond. This is the first time i really frustrated since played DS

Don't give up people ! I tried it for a month and finally got it last January 6 !

MazShaddix
02-09-13, 07:19 PM
Yeah, sorry about that, I'm looking to get a Diamond now. I'm just trying all the possibilities where there's Forest, Fire, Air and Water.
I got my diamond from epic genie x epic winter on maybe 6th or 7th try.

sehana
03-25-13, 03:28 PM
NOW LIMITED!!
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/sdivinity/Device%20Uploads/5908E54F-464D-4054-BD78-B762849F1970-442-000000126AB6C596.jpg

koiju
03-25-13, 04:27 PM
uh oh, they're all starting to tick - I was lucky when I first started this game and got Elf and Snowman really early on, didn't know I was lucky at the time - perhaps I need to be concentrating on Fireworks next rather than Mask.... And cupid! Arrg - what to do!?

tonguelashing
03-25-13, 04:59 PM
I'm happy, I Have 2 of them on this account and one on another account :-)

kwhales
03-25-13, 05:01 PM
I don't. So I will try for him. Bred wild and fairy, hoping for either elf or easter. Got honeybee or fruitful first try. Oh well.

tonguelashing
03-25-13, 05:04 PM
I used atlantis and honeybee for my first one, it was a fail for a diamond attempt (which I got with the same combo immediately after). Don't remember for the 2nd one as it was a fail for something else I was trying for.

kwhales
03-25-13, 05:16 PM
I used atlantis and honeybee for my first one, it was a fail for a diamond attempt (which I got with the same combo immediately after). Don't remember for the 2nd one as it was a fail for something else I was trying for.

Wish I could try that. But I have a fear of four or more elements right now. So, I gotta stick to the three elements or less. Do not need 44 hrs.

tonguelashing
03-25-13, 05:47 PM
Wish I could try that. But I have a fear of four or more elements right now. So, I gotta stick to the three elements or less. Do not need 44 hrs.

oh yeah, you get all the diamonds with a 4 element combo easily...care to share some of that luck with the rest of us? :D

You do know a diamond is a potential fail for the mask dragon right? :D (yes, I'm being evil)

kwhales
03-25-13, 06:18 PM
oh yeah, you get all the diamonds with a 4 element combo easily...care to share some of that luck with the rest of us? :D

You can have all my diamond breeding luck. Four is enough.

You do know a diamond is a potential fail for the mask dragon right? :D (yes, I'm being evil)

What??!!! NOOOOO.

kwhales
03-25-13, 06:19 PM
What??!!! NOOOOO.

Umm, that sentence wasn't suppose to be between yours. Sorry.

tonguelashing
03-25-13, 06:19 PM
What??!!! NOOOOO.

yes, break down of both sides = 4 different elements to breed which equals potential diamond.

kwhales
03-25-13, 06:21 PM
Well, then I will go after elf and easter first. Need fireworks and cupid too. Or to win 5000 gold.

koiju
03-25-13, 06:24 PM
Hmm, was just checking the Dragon Story Guide sticky and on Sehana's egg chart she's labelled a heap of eggs Seasonal (which are now all on my 'next to breed list') but in her dragon stages chart she already has Fireworks listed as Limited!! An advance warning of the next to go? All my other breedings are off for the moment (once I get the not-Mask Coral currently breeding in the den out of the way) and Fireworks is my next target, I'm lucky I have an Elf already...

kwhales
03-25-13, 06:26 PM
Hmm, was just checking the Dragon Story Guide sticky and on Sehana's egg chart she's labelled a heap of eggs Seasonal (which are now all on my 'next to breed list') but in her dragon stages chart she already has Fireworks listed as Limited!! An advance warning of the next to go? All my other breedings are off for the moment (once I get the not-Mask Coral currently breeding in the den out of the way) and Fireworks is my next target, I'm lucky I have an Elf already...

I figure, after elf's days are up, fireworks will follow. Then cupid. and possibly right and left hearts, then passion. Easter has some time I think. But it does have a 21 day timer on my goal, so who knows when he will go.

RotomGuy
03-25-13, 11:28 PM
I already have an Elf, but I would like another to keep in Juvenile, they look best in that stage :D
(They look good in all stages, but espcially Juvenile)

darla1123
03-26-13, 03:16 AM
No luck so far, 3 fruitfuls and 2 fairy. I am hoping for a four leaf fail. I haven't gotten him yet either

kms899
03-26-13, 04:24 PM
I already have an Elf, but I would like another to keep in Juvenile, they look best in that stage :D
(They look good in all stages, but espcially Juvenile)

I agree.

I think most of the dragons look good at the first two stage upto lvl 3 and upto lvl 6.

anurulz
03-27-13, 02:15 AM
i still get fruitfuls whenever i try to breed for the elf...so many dragons so little time...i guess at my level (late 30s), i shud forget abt the seasonals and limited dragons and just keep breeding randomly to get the routine dragons...sad life..

DragonTan1
03-27-13, 03:24 AM
i still get fruitfuls whenever i try to breed for the elf...so many dragons so little time...i guess at my level (late 30s), i shud forget abt the seasonals and limited dragons and just keep breeding randomly to get the routine dragons...sad life..

Why quit? It can be annoying but you might not get a chance to get Elf again. Keep trying, there is only a few days left

darla1123
03-27-13, 05:16 AM
Got my elf with fairy and fruitful. Off to try for firework before they take that one away!

maple02
03-27-13, 06:59 AM
Just got my Elf... woo hoo.. His parents, Fairy & Parakeet, are still dancing on the den. :-)
after breeding this combo back to back for about 2 days (and some gold to speed up).

hamadrys
03-27-13, 07:21 AM
Congrats ! Glad you got him. He's a cutie :)

anurulz
03-27-13, 07:38 AM
thanx for the encouragement...will keep trying..maybe my luck decides to shine on me..

vanessa0914
03-27-13, 09:20 AM
What level of fairy and fruitful?

vanessa0914
03-27-13, 09:23 AM
i try many many times forest7+ air7, Fruitful7+air7, forest6+Air7, Mirage6+ Fuzzy4...always get friutful, fairy... how to get Elf????

darla1123
03-27-13, 09:34 AM
What level of fairy and fruitful?

They were both level 10

vanessa0914
03-27-13, 09:39 AM
They were both level 10

when u breed Elf ? in this few days?

maple02
03-27-13, 09:40 AM
Congrats ! Glad you got him. He's a cutie :)
Thank you. :D

thanx for the encouragement...will keep trying..maybe my luck decides to shine on me..
keep trying... you still have 2 days left, don't give up. ......May luck be on your side.

darla1123
03-27-13, 09:49 AM
when u breed Elf ? in this few days?

Yes, it was yesterday

Jasmerz
03-27-13, 10:35 AM
Sheesh!!!!! Finally got him. Good ole Forest and Air. First dragon to get that I needed in about 2 months and I still need 15. Wish I could of gotten Snowman too but I didn't. Hopefully they will all come back around so everyone has a shot again. Now off to try for Easter!! Good luck to everyone still trying. Just stay at it, that's the only advice there is.

Beneath
03-27-13, 01:24 PM
Aaargh.. i hate fruitfuls!!! I didn't get snowman and i think i am not going to get elf in time either :(

DragonTan1
03-28-13, 02:11 AM
I just got this for a friend with the same combo I did last month.. Forest and Fruitful, took 6 tries!!

opanugie
03-28-13, 02:57 AM
finally i got elf, after used Emerald+Topaz (2 attempts), Fruitful+Parakeet (4 attempts), Fairy+Fruitful (2 attempts), Fruitful+Fourleaf (3 attempts), finally Air+Forest (3 attempts) got ELF :)

Beneath
03-28-13, 03:38 AM
Yack.. more fruitfuls.. congrats to u guys! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully i'll get an elf out of my fairy + parakeet combo... so far nothing else has came out but fruits :D

flgurl2684
03-28-13, 06:21 AM
FINALLY!!!!!!! lvl 7 Four Leaf and epic Fruitful!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!! I really thought this baby was a lost cause. No my green/yellow combo dragons can take a rest! Time to work on Fireworks before he is gone.

vanessa0914
03-28-13, 06:30 AM
FINALLY!!!!!!! lvl 7 Four Leaf and epic Fruitful!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!! I really thought this baby was a lost cause. No my green/yellow combo dragons can take a rest! Time to work on Fireworks before he is gone.

U mean u use four leaf7+ friutful7 to get Elf?

emirates123
03-28-13, 08:36 AM
I got it a month before I used mermaid and air :)

RotomGuy
03-28-13, 03:10 PM
How long left on the timer? Can't see because the Fireworks is limited now.

DragonTan1
03-28-13, 03:12 PM
How long left on the timer? Can't see because the Fireworks is limited now.

What, Fireworks is limited? :O I think Elf has over 24 hours left.

RotomGuy
03-28-13, 03:16 PM
What, Fireworks is limited? :O I think Elf has over 24 hours left.

Yep, Fireworks has had its 4 day timer begin.

DragonTan1
03-28-13, 03:20 PM
Yep, Fireworks has had its 4 day timer begin.

It should be more because it's a 20 hour breed, I have about an hour before I see if it's Fireworks or Magic.

toyrus
03-28-13, 06:17 PM
Already elf gone? I just want to try last time for him.

tonguelashing
03-28-13, 06:20 PM
Already elf gone? I just want to try last time for him.

Still in the market, I think for 1 more day if I remember my counter correctly before the one for fireworks appeared, so it will disappear soon

vanessa0914
03-28-13, 06:22 PM
Limited edition is it mean we can't breed anymore ? Or hard to breed it?

toyrus
03-28-13, 06:23 PM
Thanks for your advice tonguelashing

kooky panda
03-28-13, 06:27 PM
Limited edition is it mean we can't breed anymore ? Or hard to breed it?

It means there is current a timer on the dragon, and will be removed from the market. You will no longer be able to buy or
get it by breeding.

toyrus
03-28-13, 06:40 PM
When exactly elf will gone, in GMT time.

toyrus
03-28-13, 06:42 PM
When exactly elf will gone, in GMT time.

I still have 12 hours in the den. Is itmpossible for me totey for elf after 12 hours?

toyrus
03-28-13, 06:42 PM
I still have 12 hours in the den. Is itmpossible for me totey for elf after 12 hours?

Sorry *try

kwhales
03-28-13, 06:47 PM
Sorry *try

My timer is gone, so I have no idea how long you have to get elf.

pribakes
03-28-13, 10:07 PM
For me this one is impossible :( I never try so hard, still 22 hours to go, so I will keep trying !!!! Good luck everyone.

vanessa0914
03-29-13, 12:46 AM
Y so hard to get elf?

Chelsea79
03-29-13, 05:06 AM
I know, till now I keep getting fruitful, do u know how much time left? I don't have the timer anymore.

Chelsea79
03-29-13, 05:11 AM
It means there is current a timer on the dragon, and will be removed from the market. You will no longer be able to buy or
get it by breeding.

Kooky, do u know how much time left for elf to breed? I don't have the timer anymore... Thanks.

RotomGuy
03-29-13, 05:20 AM
Managed my second Elf with good old Pures. Keeping this one in Juvenile, as thats my favourite stage.

salinho
03-29-13, 05:37 AM
I know, till now I keep getting fruitful, do u know how much time left? I don't have the timer anymore.

I can't see the timer either, because the one for fireworks just popped up.

Chelsea79
03-29-13, 06:36 AM
Managed my second Elf with good old Pures. Keeping this one in Juvenile, as thats my favourite stage.

What did u breed to get your elf? I keep getting fruitful. So annoying now, time is running out..

DragonTan1
03-29-13, 06:39 AM
I can't see the timer either, because the one for fireworks just popped up.

I think 16 hours left? I'm not sure though, it could be less. I'm glad I got this when I first started lol

sapphirecross
03-29-13, 12:50 PM
Does anyone know when Elf ends? Why put up a new timer with like one day to go???? You guys couldn't wait one extra day to end fireworks???? Plus fireworks is same colors as the new mythic with the 6 million habitat so way to destroy the last chance ppl have at fireworks - I hope it at least comes back in July.

salinho
03-29-13, 01:03 PM
Does anyone know when Elf ends? Why put up a new timer with like one day to go???? You guys couldn't wait one extra day to end fireworks???? Plus fireworks is same colors as the new mythic with the 6 million habitat so way to destroy the last chance ppl have at fireworks - I hope it at least comes back in July.

Why should it come back in July?

salinho
03-29-13, 01:03 PM
Why should it come back in July?

Nevermind, I just remembered you guys have the 4th of July! Lol. xD

anurulz
03-30-13, 05:31 AM
the elf flew back widout visiting my island..and the fireworks is a three colour combo so am never getting tht either..all am getting these days are commons repeatedly..getting frustrating rt now..

rudipreciousmocha
03-30-13, 09:40 AM
Ever since the elf came out at Christmas I have tried to breed one using forest and air. Hard to do with all the other new dragons popping up almost daily. I've gotten at least 35 fruitfuls and probably 15 other kinds instead. Android doesn't have a timer. It just says "get one before it's gone". I still have "holiday help" island goal for elf, so it seems I should still be able to breed one while that is still there, right?

hamadrys
03-30-13, 10:24 AM
On 3/25, Sehana wrote that Elf was now limited and the picture of the timer showed 4 days and 2 hours... Today is the 30 th and the pop up saying to buy Elf before it's gone had disappeared. So...I am not sure. Is it in the market still ?

RotomGuy
03-30-13, 10:27 AM
On 3/25, Sehana wrote that Elf was now limited and the picture of the timer showed 4 days and 2 hours... Today is the 30 th and the pop up saying to buy Elf before it's gone had disappeared. So...I am not sure. Is it in the market still ?
It's not in there for me.

DragonTan1
03-30-13, 10:31 AM
Ever since the elf came out at Christmas I have tried to breed one using forest and air. Hard to do with all the other new dragons popping up almost daily. I've gotten at least 35 fruitfuls and probably 15 other kinds instead. Android doesn't have a timer. It just says "get one before it's gone". I still have "holiday help" island goal for elf, so it seems I should still be able to breed one while that is still there, right?

Elf is gone, I'm sure TL will remove that goal, or not.. You can still complete it by using gold, TL are probably counting on it lol

hamadrys
03-30-13, 10:32 AM

I play on Android and it is not in my market anymore either. Sorry :(

kms899
03-31-13, 11:24 AM
I have DS on ios and android, and I still have the goal to complete, i'm gonna start using life and air combo to breed it, since i also need mythic and easter.

DragonTan1
03-31-13, 11:29 AM
I have DS on ios and android, and I still have the goal to complete, i'm gonna start using life and air combo to breed it, since i also need mythic and easter.

You're wasting your time, you can't get Elf anymore.

kms899
03-31-13, 11:35 AM
my two device still has the goals for me to complete.

rudipreciousmocha
03-31-13, 12:57 PM
I still have the Elf Dragon goal but it isn't in the dragon list in the market. I give up. Stupid elf. I have a million other dragons to breed to catch up since I've spent all my time on elf. Grrrrr

DragonTan1
03-31-13, 03:47 PM
The goal can still be completed but ONLY if you skip the hatch an Elf becauseyou can't get it anymore.

Anyuszko
12-17-13, 01:29 PM
So, again, this is a buy-only type dragon?

mjauuuu
12-17-13, 02:15 PM

I would assume so. We'll see! But it would not be fair to have Snowman unbreedable and this breedable. Just my opinion!

lorentw
12-17-13, 03:27 PM
I will try for this one after my current breeding ends in about 5 minutes, come see if it works id lorentw

lorentw
12-17-13, 03:36 PM
10 hours--fruitful number 10 or so I just keep selling those when they hatch. I will try again tomorrow, or if my dog wakes me in the night I may try then. bad dog

kooky panda
12-17-13, 03:37 PM
You can get this one from breeding!

Anyuszko
12-17-13, 11:43 PM
You can get this one from breeding!

Thanks Kooky but how do you know? We all thought showman is also breedable but turned to be not

echo005
12-18-13, 02:18 AM
just tried with forest/air and got 14 hours-not very often i get a dragon on first attempt.when big bad came back i tried 24 times and didn't get him.

buttabdullah99
12-18-13, 05:08 AM
I breed diamond with fairy got 8 hrs fairy I can't get any dragon on my 1st try :(;(:( so unlucky

DragonMaster128z
12-18-13, 06:10 AM
I breed diamond with fairy got 8 hrs fairy I can't get any dragon on my 1st try :(;(:( so unlucky

Could be cornucopia

Gabi2111
12-18-13, 06:37 AM
just tried with forest/air and got 14 hours-not very often i get a dragon on first attempt.when big bad came back i tried 24 times and didn't get him.

Congratulations!!! Succeeding on first attempt must feel great :) and an elf dragon gives it something festive, doesn't it?

I'm trying for this one too. Handed a wishlist to my little Santa Dragon. Not sure if I was good enough though - crossing fingers that none of the other dragons snitched on me...lol.

buttabdullah99
12-18-13, 06:50 AM
Could be cornucopia
No it's fairy now got 10 hrs really TL is making fun of us :(

kittymur
12-18-13, 07:25 AM
Got it 5th try with Fire and Air. Rest were Fruitful...

Gabi2111
12-18-13, 07:31 AM
Got it 5th try with Fire and Air. Rest were Fruitful...

Congratulations. Are you sure it was fire and air? I thought elf was green/yellow? I could be misstaken though

kittymur
12-18-13, 07:36 AM
Yeah, sorry it was Forest and Air :D

Gabi2111
12-18-13, 07:43 AM
Good to know. Following your and echos lead I started breeding with that combination too :) crossing fingers, toes, knees and anything else that can be crossed. :)

huangz26
12-18-13, 08:57 AM
Its definitely breedable! Got it on the first try with forest and air! 14hours:D

GCMomOfFour
12-18-13, 09:10 AM
Do we have a timer on this? I often times do not know how much time is available on the limited dragons until they are taken away. I don't know how much time is on Santa either.

Anyuszko
12-18-13, 11:39 AM
Its definitely breedable! Got it on the first try with forest and air! 14hours:D

Hmmm.... Maybe I am paranoid, but after snowman dragon, which turned to be unbreedable, I am curious. (Remember that some newby members reported it to be breedable?)

Now also only newbies with few posts posted here that this dragon is breedable. Sorry but I dont believe it until an "old" player grants it.

Thats what TL did in the past few days.

mjauuuu
12-18-13, 12:11 PM
Hmmm.... Maybe I am paranoid, but after snowman dragon, which turned to be unbreedable, I am curious. (Remember that some newby members reported it to be breedable?)

Now also only newbies with few posts posted here that this dragon is breedable. Sorry but I dont believe it until an "old" player grants it.

Thats what TL did in the past few days.

Haha so true! I feel the exact same way. A bit suspicious that only newbies seems to have gotten this dragon so far. I'm definitely not falling for their cheap tricks again as with Snowman! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.... you know the rest!:rolleyes:

tuskmage
12-18-13, 01:24 PM
Haha so true! I feel the exact same way. A bit suspicious that only newbies seems to have gotten this dragon so far. I'm definitely not falling for their cheap tricks again as with Snowman! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice.... you know the rest!:rolleyes:

I will try it on my small account and let you know if Elf is breedable or not dear :o What combo do you want to use?;)

echo005
12-18-13, 02:48 PM
it's defo breedable-started playing in february and i'm level 93 (and on android FWIW)

Gabi2111
12-18-13, 03:09 PM

Congratulations!!!! :)

DragonMaster128z
12-18-13, 05:04 PM
Fairy and then Parakeet
As long as Fruity Stays away I don't mind these fails.

nilni
12-18-13, 06:46 PM
I love Elf very much than Snowman. So, I'll keep trying to breed it... Hope I am luck enough to own it.

huangz26
12-18-13, 07:18 PM

@Anyuszko and mjauuuu. I'm not a new player! I started dragon story since last year December. I'm level 104 now.

Amber498
12-18-13, 07:19 PM
2 fairies and 3 fruitfuls so far. I don't know why I tried boosted breed, it only got me the one common dragon available for forest/air. Will keep trying, this dragon is super cute.

huangz26
12-18-13, 07:24 PM
Congratulations!!!! :)

Thank you Gabi! Good luck in getting your elf too!

walhalladragon
12-18-13, 10:05 PM
Forest and air? Don't believe it but I'll try it. So far I've had dozens of fails including two golds! I'll let you know if it really works.

buttabdullah99
12-19-13, 01:31 AM
I have 1 neighbour she got it with air and forest dragon on her 3rd try

DragonMaster128z
12-19-13, 06:18 AM
Two parakeets but not this?? Lol

SecretTarth
12-19-13, 08:08 AM
Do we have a timer on this? I often times do not know how much time is available on the limited dragons until they are taken away. I don't know how much time is on Santa either.

Elf ends Tuesday, Dec 24 (Christmas Eve) so 5 days left. We don't have a timer for Santa yet so who knows when they'll decide to retire it.

I got Elf on the fourth try. 1 Fruitful, 2 Fairies in a row then Elf!! I guess it's back to trying for Hanukkah (so sick of getting Mist, Mindvolt & Social dragons).

buttabdullah99
12-19-13, 11:14 AM
Omg!! 3 fruitfuls , 2 Fairies , and 1 parakeet so far :(:(:(

jus7_me89
12-19-13, 02:34 PM
4 fruitfuls so far...i'm getting only commons

nilni
12-19-13, 07:45 PM
5 fruitfuls...:( Keep trying:p

DragonMaster128z
12-19-13, 08:18 PM
Ok so I got three parakeets in a row. Wrong Super Rare! XP

doop01
12-19-13, 09:47 PM
Ok so I got three parakeets in a row. Wrong Super Rare! XP
You will need to start building an aviary on your island! xD
Good luck with Elf! :)

sabrinainde
12-19-13, 10:25 PM
so...many....fruit loops... :p

buttabdullah99
12-20-13, 03:20 AM
I can't seems to breed elf really feeling so hopeless 6 fruitfuls 4 Fairies 1 parakeet :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

kms899
12-20-13, 11:56 AM
I think I have it, put air and forest and got 14hrs after about 7-8 tries with parakeet and fruitful fail, have only speed using gold on the last hr of the breeding with some of them.

i'm on ios level 100

Amber498
12-20-13, 01:17 PM
Fairy: 5, fruitful: 10. Fruitful is winning!

sabrinainde
12-20-13, 01:43 PM
Fruitful is definitely winning here. Fairy: 2 Fruitful 11. :rolleyes:

Amber498
12-20-13, 01:45 PM
Fruitful is definitely winning here. Fairy: 2 Fruitful 11. :rolleyes:
Fruitful is definitely winning :rolleyes: Good luck!

sabrinainde
12-20-13, 01:49 PM
Good luck to you as well!

Anaboe
12-20-13, 04:21 PM
Fairy: 2, Fruitfull: 3, Cornucopia: 1, Elf: 1.

I'm definately lucky!!!

Just 7 tries with Forest and Air.

Wouldn't have mind it if I had gotten a Parakeet as fail: didn't have that one, but I also didn't have the Cornucopia, so I'm a happy camper :)

lorentw
12-20-13, 05:08 PM
Got it fairy and fairytail on the nest now

Trixie6969
12-20-13, 09:42 PM
This is getting refruitfulous.....lol

buttabdullah99
12-20-13, 11:54 PM
Now I am again and again getting 8 hrs and every time it turns in fairy I want cornucopia but can't seems to breed any Christmas dragon :(:(:(:(

buttabdullah99
12-20-13, 11:55 PM
9 fairies 8 fruitfuls and 1 parakeet

kms899
12-21-13, 03:53 AM
I have it, its on the nest now, took 7-8 tries with fruitful and many parakeet fail before it popped out.

richgurmit
12-21-13, 08:14 AM
I used fairy 8 with fairytale 7 and got 14 hours phew!! Thought i would never get it after lots of fails with forest/ air , fairy/ forest , fairy / fruitful :cool:

buttabdullah99
12-21-13, 08:56 AM
I used fairy 8 with fairytale 7 and got 14 hours phew!! Thought i would never get it after lots of fails with forest/ air , fairy/ forest , fairy / fruitful :cool:
Hi gurmits is that u ???

finnth12
12-21-13, 01:08 PM
Already had it from last year, but I got another one with flower and bat. First try. I hate duplicate dragons, I need new one. Please.

richgurmit
12-21-13, 05:23 PM
Hi gurmits is that u ???

Hello buttabdullah yes it's me gurmit this is my andriod account sorry for late reply just read your message :o

DragonMaster128z
12-22-13, 06:14 AM
Got it after a nice Cornicopia Fail and then I got 14 hours with Forest and Four leaf :)

nilni
12-22-13, 06:48 AM
All I got within this week are Fruitful. How lucky I am LOL

buttabdullah99
12-22-13, 08:06 AM
All I got within this week are Fruitful. How lucky I am LOL
Same here :p

nilni
12-22-13, 09:21 AM
Same here :p
The last two days. Let's keep trying, buddy :o

dalexxx
12-24-13, 07:55 AM
Timers?

DragonMaster128z
12-24-13, 09:30 AM
Timers?
Theres about two more hours on this dragon!

kooky panda
12-24-13, 10:03 AM
56 minutes left!

kooky panda
12-12-14, 12:34 PM
Elf has been relisted!

Good Luck!

shield14
12-12-14, 01:19 PM
Got it 5th try with Forest/Fairytale. Fails were Cactus, Sunblaze, 2 Fruitfuls.

pattons_friends
12-12-14, 04:26 PM
1st try quetzal/air gave me fruitful, 2nd try sunflower/diamond I got 14hrs, I hope that's a buddy the elf :D

LonePudding
12-14-14, 10:54 AM
1st try quetzal/air gave me fruitful, 2nd try sunflower/diamond I got 14hrs, I hope that's a buddy the elf :D

Buddy!!! That's my favourite Christmas film!! If I do get this dragon I'll call it buddy!!

LonePudding
12-14-14, 10:55 AM
I needed one more large topaz to get the topaz dragon - first fail? 5hr parakeet super rare!! It's my 2nd parakeet so I can trade it!! Woohoo topaz here I come!!!:D

Combo quetzal x fairy

Natasha_07
12-14-14, 12:09 PM
I hope this one is around for longer.

LonePudding
12-14-14, 04:05 PM
I GOT IT!!!!!:eek:

http://i58.tinypic.com/v6rlfq.jpg

Natasha_07
12-14-14, 07:38 PM
Finally got it with Parakeet & Wildflower.

farmday0123
12-15-14, 10:14 AM
Wow, all i got is fruitful 5 already ,

nukesters2
12-15-14, 02:01 PM
Used dawntree and jewelery had only 3 fails before I got the elf :)

PernReloaded
12-16-14, 03:33 PM
My scorecard so far:
Fruitful, fruitful, fruitful, fairy (traded for gems), fruitful, break to breed Snowstorm, Wildflower (will be trading for gems).

Since I haven't successfully bred Parakeet either, I doubt I will get this one :/ but I'll be trying.

Natasha_07
12-06-16, 12:10 PM
Yellow and green, on sale for 250 gold

amerirish
12-06-16, 12:34 PM
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Green Yellow
Habitat: Green Grove, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 4
Buying Price: 500 Gold {On Sale for 250 Gold}
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 255 Exp

amerirish
12-07-16, 07:41 AM
Forest and Air have these 11 possible outcomes:

Fairytale (10 hours) - Rare
Cactus (10 hours) - Rare
Druid (6 hours) - Rare
Fairy (8 hours) - Rare
Fruitful (10 hours) - Common
Loch Ness (4 hours) - Rare
Nymph (18 hours) - Super Rare
Parakeet (5 hours) - Super Rare
Present (15 hours) - Rare
Elf (14 hours) - Super Rare
*Prime Life (16 hours) - Super Rare
*both parents must be level 15

belarica
12-07-16, 08:10 AM
First try fruitful, second try nymph :(

mayday2001
12-07-16, 08:19 AM
Fruitful/quetzal. 14hrs

amerirish
12-07-16, 08:35 AM
First try=Loch Ness 4 hours - but I have all long time eggs on the nests right now :(

ksbmommy
12-07-16, 10:05 AM
Love this guy, I already had him on my main account, trying for him on my secondary and sons accounts!

amerirish
12-07-16, 11:40 AM
Anyone know how long he'll be in the Market?

roguebee
12-07-16, 12:29 PM
Secondary benefit is that Elf can be a fail for trying for Future...

PinkBubbles75
12-07-16, 11:20 PM
I originally wasn't gonna try for it but it's grown on me. It's actually pretty cute so I'll try & breed it once my den is free tomorrow afternoon :)

amerirish
12-08-16, 07:51 AM
Fruitful after Fruitful after Fruitful :(

Florr06
12-08-16, 01:36 PM
Was trying for Present dragon and got a 14hr timer, I think it can only be Elf :)

random59
12-08-16, 02:02 PM
Fruitful after Fruitful after Fruitful :(

I originally bred Elf when it was first released with Fairy and Fruitful, don't laugh too hard at my combo but it worked on 3 different games.::rolleyes:

ksbmommy
12-09-16, 11:59 AM
My sons account - Queztal and Air, have been trying since Tuesday, finally, 14 hours.

leo2010leo
12-10-16, 01:59 AM
I can't find the egg chart, - is 14 hours green + yellow definitely elf?

Florr06
12-10-16, 03:39 AM
I can't find the egg chart, - is 14 hours green + yellow definitely elf?

I think so!

amerirish
12-12-16, 12:53 PM
Was trying for Present dragon and got a 14hr timer, I think it can only be Elf :)

Congrats - that's definitely Elf! :D

Do you mind sharing what combo you used?

jeremyobrien
12-12-16, 02:36 PM
I can remember the first time I ever played Dragon Story, the first dragon I ever bred was an Elf Dragon.

I had just started the game around Christmas and it told me to breed two dragons, bred a Forest and Air and out pops the Elf. Ironically, I have since been playing on another device (Level 161 currently), and have never been able to get the Elf dragon back. Maybe this year is the year, although it's not looking good by all the Fruitful fails :(

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
12-13-16, 09:28 AM
Got one with Past & Present as a Future fail consolation prize.

amerirish
12-13-16, 11:20 AM
I tried over & over again but couldn't breed Elf, now it's gone :(