PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Event Carrot Cake Sweet Sweepstakes! **Winners Announced!**

FrozenTurtle
12-21-12, 11:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XnGBd.png

What's up Doc? Need an extra boost to get your Bakery decorated with all the new Holiday content? Don't take that wrong turn at Albuquerque and come join us for a sweepstake to show off your confectionery s****s!

Sweepstake and Rules:
Starts: Friday, December 21st at 12pm PST
Ends: Thursday, December 27th at 12pm PST

- Serve as much Carrot Cake as you can!
- This item is available in the Basic Oven or any variation of it.
- Serving Carrot Cake means moving it from your Oven to the Counters. Your customers do not need to consume it.
- The more you serve, the more chances you have to win!
- 10 players will win 1,200 Gems for Bakery Story!

You can participate in this sweepstake through any version on any device:
Bakery Story for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id400506026)
Bakery Story: Christmas for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bakery-story-christmas/id477786695?mt=8)
Bakery Story for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory)
Bakery Story: Christmas for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory8)
Bakery Story for Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Bakery-Story/dp/B006OCM13M)
Bakery Story: Thanksgiving for Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Bakery-Story-Thanksgiving/dp/B00A7ICO7C)

**Click here (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com) for information on Timezone Conversion**

Have some downtime between batches? Don't forget to like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory) and follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/bakerystory)!
You can also find links to all of our Social Media pages here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37370-Social-Media-Like-and-Follow-us-on-Facebook-and-Twitter!).

Edit:

Congratulations to our winners!
http://i.imgur.com/KMU7x.png

Please join me in congratulating our winning Bakeries below (winners are listed in no particular order):

S E Penguin
Sweet Treats
tammy delights
HomeCookedLove
BlueFrogCafe
NinjaBlondie
calro.rosso
coca dulce
Mr. Fields
D.T

Please note: Profile Names are not unique and it is possible for more than one to exist. Gems have already been awarded to the winners.

Each of them has won 1,200 Gems!

Thanks again for your patience while we crunched all these numbers! We hope you had as much fun baking these Carrot Cakes as we had eating them. Keep your feedback coming and be on the look out for future in-game contests for Bakery Story (www.facebook.com/bakerystory) or one of our other Storm8 games (http://storm8.com/games)!

chewytwix
12-21-12, 11:08 AM
oh boy here we go again. I literally made over 550k plates of brownies for nothing!

soclassymom
12-21-12, 11:23 AM
Good luck to the lucky players ... 1200 gems wow more than last two contest

LalaSmooth
12-21-12, 11:53 AM
No thanks

jannywanny86
12-21-12, 12:01 PM
Hummm these take 12 hrs to make. Not enough ovens no ty.

cast1532
12-21-12, 12:25 PM
Here we go again.

jennyh30
12-21-12, 12:34 PM
Not going to bother. Still doing the Christmas goals. The only people who have a chance of winning these are the ones with loads of ovens on really high levels or people who have bought loads of gems anyway. Prefer to do goals I can do where I'm not competing against others who I have no chance of beating

dirtybeautiful
12-21-12, 12:35 PM
THIS would be fun, but I have 10 ovens... no chance with my lovely neighbors who have over 15!!! I have some neighbors I am going to be rooting for, and thats what counts!!!!! Need to change up my tipping note for walls again :)

bigbux3
12-21-12, 12:39 PM
Oh geez. Me winning out of how many? The world must be coming to an end if I did win.

nmishii
12-21-12, 12:53 PM
No thanks. I'd rather master the new recipes. I try not to bake anything that isn't mastered, since I have too much food. But I might make a couple just so I have a slim chance rather than no chance of winning.

Stueeeee
12-21-12, 12:55 PM
Thank u for the continued support of this game. However I dont think I will participate in this one as I have just built up a couple of million coins, and as the prices are so high at the moment I dont want to blow it all on a contest I'm likely to not get a reward for. Maybe if we were all guaranteed an amount of gems for an amount of an item, that would be good.

But good luck to those playing!

MoreOtter
12-21-12, 01:13 PM
Yay! Glad I haven't mastered it yet. :)

marrrina
12-21-12, 01:21 PM
I have yet to get a pop-up about this. Not going to do it anyway. If only food sold faster!! Plus I still have so many of the new holiday recipes I need to work on.

holliebaby
12-21-12, 02:12 PM
Hmm. This is gonna be fun -sarcasm- last one I made so many brownies and didn't win so why makes this one different?

sweetstuff525
12-21-12, 02:13 PM
Hmm. This is gonna be fun -sarcasm- last one I made so many brownies and didn't win so why makes this one different?

maybe that's why you didn't win... because from what i recall wasn't it chocolate cake we had to bake? and not brownies?

talkietoaster
12-21-12, 02:26 PM
I might as well give it a go- I could do with the gems plus I haven't mastered carrot cake. I'll play along until I've mastered it, for the chances of me winning are so small.

strawberryswiftie
12-21-12, 02:39 PM
I don't think these sweepstakes are really fair- the more you serve, the better chance of winning, so the higher level players with 15 ovens have a much better chance than lower level players. And I'm still trying to get those holiday goals done ;)

Baraze
12-21-12, 02:43 PM
There was never a contest with brownies. Just cobbler and chocolate cake! This one would be more chill since carrot cake only takes twelve hours. Still thinking if ill try. There are still bakeries with three times the appliances and who have gems to use freely to quick cook.

sweetstuff525
12-21-12, 02:47 PM
I'll do carrot cake overnight ..... Good luck to everyone

Hope someone active in forum wins

cherryberry9
12-21-12, 02:53 PM
Here we go again.

You got that right!

Stueeeee
12-21-12, 02:55 PM
I don't think these sweepstakes are really fair- the more you serve, the better chance of winning, so the higher level players with 15 ovens have a much better chance than lower level players. And I'm still trying to get those holiday goals done ;)

15 ovens? U wanna see the ones with 40!!

rosewaterlily
12-21-12, 04:02 PM
Eh, I'll play until I master carrot cake (it's not one of my favorites to look at in my bakery so I never bothered mastering past level 2), not planning to buy any additional ovens for it. I have eleven ovens out of sixteen slots and still want to cook some actual holiday recipes on my remaining appliances.

22Petshop
12-21-12, 05:44 PM
I'm not sure why everyone keeps saying its not fair since there are bakeries that have more appliances than others. If I remember correctly, none of the super bakeries with 100+ ovens won the chocolate cake contest that was the raffle type of contest. I say either give it a shot (because we all really DO have a chance) or quit posting how its not fair and quitting before you've even tried. It's a free opportunity to win a TON of gems, be happy about it & try for goodness sakes! : )

cast1532
12-21-12, 05:49 PM
Oh geez. Me winning out of how many? The world must be coming to an end if I did win.

Actually, the world will end if I win.

strawberryswiftie
12-21-12, 06:28 PM
Eh, I'll play until I master carrot cake (it's not one of my favorites to look at in my bakery so I never bothered mastering past level 2), not planning to buy any additional ovens for it. I have eleven ovens out of sixteen slots and still want to cook some actual holiday recipes on my remaining appliances.

Good point... And 1,200 is a whole lot of gems....

strawberryswiftie
12-21-12, 06:29 PM
Whoops, wrong quote:p

Baraze
12-21-12, 11:22 PM
I've decided to give it a shot. I also agree that I hope this post isn't filled with the usual nasty, negative and discouraging posts that were in the other two contests.

At least I don't need to set my clock. I can enjoy the weekend! I bet they will see how these two contests go and then introduce some for the other ones afterwards.

AutumnHikari
12-22-12, 01:04 AM
Unfortunately I'm still busy baking cherry muffins for Rudolph, but I might make a few just for the heck of it. Good luck to all who are going to give it a shot :) That's an awesome prize.

mymummy789
12-22-12, 04:33 AM
I baked 6 and that is my lot. Real life is taking priority at the moment so won't be able to keep serving cake, even if it is a 12 hour bake :(
Maybe next time.

bdocc
12-22-12, 05:30 AM
I probably won't be trying for this contest because it's sure i won't win!

BertiesHeavenScent
12-22-12, 09:07 AM
I love that you will draw for the winners. It's like buying a lottery ticket and dreaming until the winner is announced! Let me think. . . . . Pink floors, a Christmas tree, snowy walls, white stone floors, lots of those pretty purple flowered pavers. . .

shakiba
12-22-12, 10:02 AM
Very bad time! Still working on the goals, and they all involve baking something so no thanks until i finish my goals first.

sadic
12-22-12, 12:26 PM
how do i sign up to enter contest, sadic

strawberryswiftie
12-22-12, 12:32 PM
how do i sign up to enter contest, sadic

I don't think you sign up, everybody is automatically "in", but you have to bake at least one carrot cake if you want any chance of winning

sadic
12-22-12, 12:32 PM
can you tell me how to sign up to enter contest

sweetstuff525
12-22-12, 12:41 PM
can you tell me how to sign up to enter contest

Strawberry already answered you question above... To sign up for contest you need to atleast bake and serve 1 carrot cake .... But the more you bake the more chances you have..... Good luck

56cupcakes
12-23-12, 12:54 AM
Yay I think these are fun. Yes I still have tons left over from the other two (along with those darn cauldron cupcakes, spider brownies, and blood). It's worth a shot. I don't have the stomach to throw away useless food. Costs time and fake money to make it. So, why not. Someone (some 10) are going to win. Why not you?

efoote
12-23-12, 05:06 AM
I'm too cheap to buy gems so I luv the chance to win them!

xoxjenn
12-24-12, 04:31 AM
I love the bake offs!

YoAnime
12-24-12, 10:29 AM
Guys!!! Is the sweepstakes still qoinq on? Because when i opened my Bakery Story apps, the notification like it shown in the picture above didn't pops up like it does before. Does it problem happened to you too? Please help me out a lil bit. Thank you very much

jrodt333
12-24-12, 12:21 PM
It didn't pop up for me either. But it's supposed to go to the 27th right?

Christiana12345
12-25-12, 02:53 PM
No ty. did a fashion story sweepstake and I dropped about200k coins for nothing.

filochick1982
12-26-12, 06:25 AM
Too much effort even though I have 22 ovens.

FrozenTurtle
12-26-12, 06:00 PM
It didn't pop up for me either. But it's supposed to go to the 27th right?

It will last until Thursday, December 27th at 12pm PST.

lilobrat05
12-27-12, 04:21 AM
Well I didn't even try for the last sweepstakes because I just didn't have the time. This one is longer so I have been making carrot cakes since I got the popup! I hope I win, wish me luck. This was better as the cooking time was longer less chNce for spoiled food and more entries.

PloyM
12-27-12, 07:15 AM
I wasn't realized before that the sweepstakes was almost for a week... Well I'm late now, I having one whole week off so I could play BS and RS fully! I'm sure to participate in RS if there is one sweepstakes coming.

LorrieladyofthelakeLady
12-27-12, 01:07 PM
R winners posted here? When will they be announced? How R winners determined?

cherryberry9
12-27-12, 01:15 PM
Well its officially done so the winners hopefully will be posted later today.

cherryberry9
12-27-12, 01:15 PM
Well, the contest is done for me I should say.

linyboog
12-27-12, 01:22 PM
lol thats so true

yanny7
12-27-12, 01:57 PM
It would be more interesting on how TL decide who will be the winners. "The more you serve the better chances you got?" I don't know how that work but I've seen my neighbor close her bakery so the carrot cakes remain as many as she serve so no one can eat it up... What do you guys think ?

cherryberry9
12-27-12, 03:59 PM
It would be more interesting on how TL decide who will be the winners. "The more you serve the better chances you got?" I don't know how that work but I've seen my neighbor close her bakery so the carrot cakes remain as many as she serve so no one can eat it up... What do you guys think ?

It doesn't matter if the customers consume it, its the thing that counts is when you SERVE the food. Closing your doors so customers can't consume the food would not change the results of the competition.

jaganda21
12-27-12, 07:39 PM
Thank u for the continued support of this game. However I dont think I will participate in this one as I have just built up a couple of million coins, and as the prices are so high at the moment I dont want to blow it all on a contest I'm likely to not get a reward for. Maybe if we were all guaranteed an amount of gems for an amount of an item, that would be good.

this is a very good suggestion!!!

7aquaman7
12-28-12, 01:29 AM
Another good suggestion would be posting results in a timely manner in both contests LOL

yumbrad
12-28-12, 02:30 AM
Oops, still baking carrot cake. Can I get extra credit?

LorrieladyofthelakeLady
12-28-12, 06:14 AM
Who won?? And How does TL determine who wins, I baked over150,000 cakes!!

cherryberry9
12-28-12, 11:49 AM
Hopefully we will see who wins today.

FrozenTurtle
12-28-12, 04:55 PM
We're still sorting through all the Carrot Cakes, but thanks everyone for your patience! In the meantime, you still have a few hours left to finish the Assemble the Reindeer Goal. Good luck!

MommaLouKC
12-28-12, 07:59 PM
@ yumbrad... LOL! That tickled my funny bone.
@lorrielady... I served over 200k .. I hope it was enough too. (Btw.. I'm Lori too ;-) ).

I bet there's a lot to go thru and with the holidays, we might hear next week. I'm ok with that. ;-)

cherryberry9
12-28-12, 09:28 PM
I wanna find out soon I'm getting antsy.

Miranda604
12-28-12, 10:13 PM
Pass! I only have 11 ovens my chances of winning are less then 10%

Quimbly
12-29-12, 01:51 AM
Why is it that every time TL tries to do something FOR their customers, 5,000 people swarm them with complaints? I understand complaining about high prices, etc. but they are not forcing you to enter the contest! If you aren't playing, why are you even commenting? I mean, they are giving away FREE gems! It gets really old seeing so many negative comments all of the time. I enjoy the contests and really hope all of you negative people don't ruin it for those of us who do -

bagpus
12-29-12, 11:01 AM
Can you tell us who the winners are please

cherryberry9
12-29-12, 11:31 AM
Why is it that every time TL tries to do something FOR their customers, 5,000 people swarm them with complaints? I understand complaining about high prices, etc. but they are not forcing you to enter the contest! If you aren't playing, why are you even commenting? I mean, they are giving away FREE gems! It gets really old seeing so many negative comments all of the time. I enjoy the contests and really hope all of you negative people don't ruin it for those of us who do -

I agree with you but know I'm getting antsy cause I wanna know who the winners are.

cherryberry9
12-29-12, 11:32 AM
That know is supposed to be now. Its the morning and I can't think at what I type.

yumbrad
12-29-12, 11:52 AM
:-) yeah, i started the last set of cakes well after the contest ended. Wait, you guys baked hundreds of thousands of cakes, or was it hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of cake? I probably baked 50 cakes or so... Do you have hundreds of ovens??

MommaLouKC
12-29-12, 12:32 PM
:-) yeah, i started the last set of cakes well after the contest ended. Wait, you guys baked hundreds of thousands of cakes, or was it hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of cake? I probably baked 50 cakes or so... Do you have hundreds of ovens??

I have 24 ovens and I baked carrot cake 10 times (12 hour recipe) multiply that by 850 servings per cake that's 204,000 servings of cake. I dont know how they determine the winner. It could be by servings or by how many times you served a cake where in this case it would be 240. And it's a lottery Yumbrad, you could win this. ;-). Good luck. ;-)

Regirl
12-29-12, 09:41 PM
I hope I won. I made over 190000 cakes. Good luck everyone.

mspate
12-29-12, 10:16 PM
When do we know who the winners are if I may inquire? Thank you!

yumbrad
12-29-12, 10:18 PM
Ahhhhh, I see... Servings. Well, then I served up a couple tens of thousands myself, maybe I have a slim chance :). Good luck to you too!

cherryberry9
12-29-12, 10:42 PM
I can't afford gems at the time but I'll never win :-(

jrodt333
12-29-12, 11:05 PM
I hope I won. I made over 190000 cakes. Good luck everyone.

Lol I don't even have a chance than. How many ovens do you have?

firas786
12-30-12, 04:18 AM
please all of you say me gooduck i have baked all my time carrot cakes only i wish i win it i really need gems team lava plz plz plz i m too winer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bdocc
12-30-12, 04:26 AM
please all of you say me gooduck i have baked all my time carrot cakes only i wish i win it i really need gems team lava plz plz plz i m too winer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How much Carrot Cake did u serve?

lilycarol
12-30-12, 04:27 AM
Do you have to write the tipping note on each wall or is there a way to copy/paste?

KadeeDid
12-30-12, 07:39 AM
Do you have to write the tipping note on each wall or is there a way to copy/paste?

I have an iPad and can hold select the text by holding down, then select copy. Then on each wall, I can paste. Usually add something to each but use this if time is limited.

MommaLouKC
12-30-12, 08:40 AM

Good Luck!!

saffira5711
12-30-12, 08:42 AM
Oh, it's about servings? :( Was hoping it's like a lottery - you serve a carrot cake, you're in it. Would be fair for everyone. But well, good luck too all the people with 100k+ carrot cakes =)

cast1532
12-30-12, 12:24 PM
Oh, it's about servings? :( Was hoping it's like a lottery - you serve a carrot cake, you're in it. Would be fair for everyone. But well, good luck too all the people with 100k+ carrot cakes =)

It's exactly like that.

Quimbly
12-30-12, 12:33 PM

Actually, I think everyone is just discussing how many servings they had just to see how much of a chance they have at winning. It's not really about who had the most servings, though. It's simple- the more cakes you baked the higher your chances of winning; so yes, it is like a drawing/lottery.

saffira5711
12-30-12, 01:24 PM
It's exactly like that.

Actually, I think everyone is just discussing how many servings they had just to see how much of a chance they have at winning. It's not really about who had the most servings, though. It's simple- the more cakes you baked the higher your chances of winning; so yes, it is like a drawing/lottery.

Woops, thanks you two! I should read more concentrated and not only selective. Alrighty, great and good luck everyone then =)

TOIGAMERGURL
12-30-12, 03:20 PM

Hi! I have an android Samsung S Relay and I usually go to the "Invite" menu, click on "Text Message" and then type my message there, then cut it and go back to the game with the message. I prefer this method because I don't have to entirely leave the game to make the message if I forget before I log in to make it (and I usually do) then I don't have to deal with the pop-ups again if I were to log out to use a text program. I, personally have to do it this way because the only option that comes up for me when I long press is "Paste". I can't "copy" or "cut". Hope that helps. :)

beccacita
12-30-12, 03:28 PM
Have they showed the results yet? If not when will they?

OnCloudDivine
12-30-12, 03:29 PM
1200 gems is the most profitable contest that I've seen in awhile, I wonder if it's and end of the year bonus? Certainly hope gems go on sale again as well.

mixxed
12-30-12, 06:15 PM
My counter has 1,067,415 left as of 8pm (EST) on Sunday December 30.
And I will be honest. I won't be a winner again.
Ive come to my own conclusion these contest are a good way to have some of us burn up our cash and wait endlessly for the food on our counters to sell since we have no way to force sell the food, just throw it away with 'clear a counter' and thus throw away the money in cooked goods. Just my thoughts though.

mixxed
12-30-12, 06:17 PM
It is like that. Each serving is like dropping your name into a box.

Quimbly
12-30-12, 09:59 PM
Lol, sorry Saffira - I guess I misread your question and as I was typing my answer, cast1532 already answered :)

sourlicorice5
01-01-13, 07:48 AM

If u use an IOS device then this is the fastest way to paste a message on your nbrs wall.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/th_2004fd100ea7a6030f7649e93c61382a.jpg (http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/?action=view&current=2004fd100ea7a6030f7649e93c61382a.jpg)

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/th_58e1f109d2b191936eeaae6454e4e23a.jpg (http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/?action=view&current=58e1f109d2b191936eeaae6454e4e23a.jpg)

sourlicorice5
01-01-13, 07:49 AM
Sry too small will paste again.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/2004fd100ea7a6030f7649e93c61382a.jpg

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k527/dangit1234/58e1f109d2b191936eeaae6454e4e23a.jpg

mica4817
01-01-13, 07:59 AM
This should never be because some players get it on a Tuesday & others get it on a Thursday. Every player should get something, instead of being let down

MommaLouKC
01-01-13, 09:06 AM
OMG Sourlicorice5... That's amazing!! Thank you for posting that. I now have time to post on walls.

sourlicorice5
01-01-13, 11:24 AM
OMG Sourlicorice5... That's amazing!! Thank you for posting that. I now have time to post on walls.

You're welcome :-) Another forum member taught me that. It does make it a lot easier.

ab061197
01-01-13, 02:39 PM
Wow, that's awesome! Thank you! :D

Christiana12345
01-01-13, 05:46 PM
Is this over yet? I wanna know who won!

AnnasCoffee
01-01-13, 07:30 PM
Ive come to my own conclusion these contest are a good way to have some of us burn up our cash and wait endlessly for the food on our counters to sell since we have no way to force sell the food, just throw it away with 'clear a counter' and thus throw away the money in cooked goods. Just my thoughts though.

I completely agree with you ! The REAL winner of these "contests" is Team Lava ! Congrats TL you won !!!

sourlicorice5
01-01-13, 10:10 PM
I'm wondering when winners will be announced to but I'm sure TL will let us know as soon as they can (hopefully sooner rather than later lol).

tashajb
01-02-13, 02:27 PM
Well the contest finished on Thursday and today is Wednesday and still no winners have Been announced!

holliebaby
01-02-13, 02:59 PM
It's been almost a week. Hmmm. Waiting

holliebaby
01-02-13, 03:17 PM
Well the winners were announced everyone!

Baraze
01-02-13, 03:18 PM
One of my neighbors one again. I have a "sweet treats" as my neighbor too, but don't think she's the winner. Could be wrong, ill find out later I'm sure. Congrats to the winners!

sweetstuff525
01-02-13, 03:19 PM
Congrats to the winners

Any forum winners out there?

I guess my one cooked carrot cake wasn't enought(lol)

talkietoaster
01-02-13, 03:21 PM
Congrats to all the winners! I have a D.T as one of my neighbours, could be one of the winners :) I wonder what they'll spend the gems on though.

Worlds2See
01-02-13, 03:32 PM
One of my neighbors one again. I have a "sweet treats" as my neighbor too, but don't think she's the winner. Could be wrong, ill find out later I'm sure. Congrats to the winners!

Not me Baraze but congratulations to the person that shares my bakery name that won.

sweetstuff525
01-02-13, 03:37 PM
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/33BDD7ED-CA39-4E0F-91B4-29448109CB45-393-000000465EA76B5B.jpg

FrozenTurtle
01-02-13, 04:04 PM
Congratulations to our winners!
http://i.imgur.com/KMU7x.png

Please join me in congratulating our winning Bakeries below (winners are listed in no particular order):

S E Penguin
Sweet Treats
tammy delights
HomeCookedLove
BlueFrogCafe
NinjaBlondie
calro.rosso
coca dulce
Mr. Fields
D.T

Please note: Profile Names are not unique and it is possible for more than one to exist. Gems have already been awarded to the winners.

Each of them has won 1,200 Gems!

Thanks again for your patience while we crunched all these numbers! We hope you had as much fun baking these Carrot Cakes as we had eating them. Keep your feedback coming and be on the look out for future in-game contests for Bakery Story (www.facebook.com/bakerystory) or one of our other Storm8 games (http://storm8.com/games)!

dalula
01-02-13, 04:42 PM
congrats winners. i was too busy with goals to cook much anyway.

dirtybeautiful
01-02-13, 05:05 PM
Congrats!!!

cherryberry9
01-02-13, 05:19 PM
I didn't win. O well I'm happy for winners.

saffira5711
01-02-13, 05:43 PM
Congrats to all the winners! 1200 gems is a craaaazy amount. I am so jealous and will cry myself to sleep later.

strawberryswiftie
01-02-13, 08:06 PM
Congrats winners!

Regirl
01-02-13, 08:42 PM
What a waste of time I made I over 190000 cakes and didn't win.

rozcoco2012
01-03-13, 04:43 AM
I'm Sweet Treats but just read the fine print that names of stores are not unique! What a dumb rule. I got all excited for NOTHING, because my gem balance surely hasn't increased! And I did really try to cook that carrot cake!

rozcoco2012
01-03-13, 04:44 AM
I'm another Sweet Treats but gems haven't increased so guess I'm not the winner haha

LadyKade
01-03-13, 07:05 AM
Congrats to all of the winners

catgirl477
01-05-13, 01:20 PM
Congrats everyone😷!