PDA

View Full Version : gem sale gone (& time wasn't up yet)

aliadri22
12-20-12, 07:33 PM
where did it go?? I still had another 8 hrs on both Bakery & Restaurant!!!

I was just about to purchase gems and now its gone!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Stueeeee
12-20-12, 07:40 PM
I haven't had a gem sale since Black Friday

floagbuich
12-20-12, 07:42 PM
I have just experienced the same thing!! I was just about to buy gems each in bakery and restaurant and then it disappeared!! Bring it back TL, please!! :)

This is not the first time this has happened to me with gem sales, it is at least the THIRD!!! I know I'm in a different time zone but surely hours and minutes is a universal thing or is time different in TL land?! :)

aliadri22
12-20-12, 07:54 PM
Well hopefully TL wants our money & will return the SALE!!!! I've never noticed it disappear like that before :(

floagbuich
12-20-12, 08:07 PM
I hope so too! Cant remember if they brought it back before, I'm sure they might have the next day... but not sure. One day can roll into the next when you play this... so easy to get confused! :p I'm just gutted as they brought back all the lovely gingerbread stuff which i have always loved!

And absolutely! Surely they want our money?! I lost 24 gems earlier on an unintended box due to server sync (yes thank you TL) and got the smallest item possible and now this? 'Tis ruining the fact new stuff has come out :( lol

aliadri22
12-20-12, 08:48 PM
totally agree!!! I just noticed I got the Xmas edition thou :) so that's keeping me happy ..for now!

mposey
12-20-12, 09:01 PM
This happen to me today too! I had a gem sale while I was working I thought to myself okay I'll buy gems after work..... NOPE lol gone. Maybe tomorrow. TL better hope so cause I'm not spending money on non sale gems unless LTO tea party pops up in a sale.

sweetstuff525
12-20-12, 09:15 PM
Wow my sales vanished ..... Oh well

bigbux3
12-20-12, 09:26 PM
The same thing happened in Restaurant Story. My sale was still going for a bit longer in Bakery Story though.

floagbuich
12-20-12, 09:47 PM
Mine disappeared at the same time as I thought that if it had gone in bakery then high chance restaurant had done the same. And yes, yes it did :(

aliadri22
12-21-12, 09:11 AM
ok guys! its the next day (after I posted about he disappearing gem sale)...AND NO SALE TODAY!!! I really thought the sale would pop back up today :( Can a moderator pls let TL know that a lot of ppl want to purchase gems ON SALE????

soclassymom
12-21-12, 09:52 AM
I like to buy the "580 gems" am waiting for sale....... And still waiting ......... And waiting ....

aliadri22
12-21-12, 08:34 PM
yeah I was gonna buy the 580 gems package too. if the sale doesn't pop up tomorrow, I'll spend my money else where.
bc I wanted to use it to buy Xmas decor but by the time the sale comes back, I'll be over the whole Xmas decorating thing by then :/

I emailed TL & they couldnt do anything & didnt really seem to care that the sale went away without the timer being up! do they think that I'm going to pay full price for gems? lol no thanks.

Stueeeee
12-22-12, 03:05 AM
I have a gem sale today, does anyone else?

soclassymom
12-22-12, 03:09 AM
I have the sale too ,

Baraze
12-22-12, 04:01 AM
40% off. Humph! And when I don't have any money. Whhhhyyy! Do this next week. I always buy gems every month. Not right. Soooo not right. Wonder if I can get my fianc? to get me some itunes cards........

He almost passed out when he found out the game has content that costs money. And how I've paid for gems. Such a man.

Knows nothing about fashion, style, pretty pink, pank and penk things. Or the glory of having an amazing bakery, restaurant, boutique or farm with jaw dropping decor.

The nerve!

soclassymom
12-22-12, 04:24 AM
It's just 40% on "275 and 580 Gems" the other packages do not included

bss18974
12-23-12, 09:32 PM
It's just 40% on "275 and 580 Gems" the other packages do not included

The others are 20% off even though the sale is advertised as 40% off. Misleading!!!!!

aliadri22
12-24-12, 09:48 AM
so after all my complaining about the gem sale disappearing, I'm glad it disappeared! lol bc I was able to purchase gems at 40%off instead of 30% off :)

does anyone ever purchase gems when there isn't a sale?? I'd rather wait then purchase them full price. but that's just my opinion ;)