PDA

View Full Version : Total Bull

jewelz22
12-20-12, 06:40 PM
The holiday chestnut cooker,drink maker and the turkey oven I had 10 each from last year now they r just gone.....but I can rebuy them again they show up as if I never had them!!! I've been playing for 3 years now....and I am ready to stop all Teamlava games!!!!

Baraze
12-20-12, 06:49 PM
I still have mine from last year. Did you try restarting or installing a different version? Was it there before today? That's the pits.

kooky panda
12-20-12, 07:26 PM
Email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

chewytwix
12-20-12, 07:31 PM
Yeah, the same thing happened to me too. They gave me no concrete response when I e-mailed them for weeks...

jewelz22
12-21-12, 09:14 AM
Yes...I have learned after 3 years there is no point in emailing support if they even bother to get back to u it's some random response that really doesn't help you in the least!!!! They have no problem taking your money when you buy something... But r truly good at ignoring you.......

jmterao
12-21-12, 10:49 AM
If you buy items that are expensive or you do not want to lose. Take a snapshot of it so you can prove later you did have them. It might help.

tb328
12-21-12, 10:54 AM
Yes...I have learned after 3 years there is no point in emailing support if they even bother to get back to u it's some random response that really doesn't help you in the least!!!! They have no problem taking your money when you buy something... But r truly good at ignoring you.......

If that's the case it looks like you would have learned three years ago to stop playing. I have never had issues and they have always responded to me.