PDA

View Full Version : Bad Element and Non-Common Dragons

willothewisps
12-20-12, 04:43 PM
My Challenge Element
I feel like I have a REALLY hard time getting dragons with the fire element. I know, I have quite a few but I do have the least amount of dragons in fire... and that's BESIDES diamond element, thay doesn't count for me personally.

Rare and Super Rare
What I mean by this part is the fact of how many of the SAME rare or super rare dragon you have gotten. For example, I my most common non-common dragon is the Mindvolt...and that's a super rare I believe. I have breed 6; kept 5, sold 1.

So..?
I would like to see how many people have a "problem" like mine, where you feel like an element doesn't seem to like you much when you breed it together with another dragon and get the same, like, 2 dragons of that element. For example, whenever you breed a Magic/Water it takes forever to get even the rare of the combo, so you have a lot of Corals...
And the other part is what non-common dragon have you gotten the most and is starting to annoy you because even the COMMON could be somewhat difficult. Like me, I haven't had a Mist in 3 monthes... O.o

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS! ;D

nikky2012
12-20-12, 04:58 PM
I have a really hard time breeding anything with green. While trying for this snowman I have gotten 50 lifes, 11 wilds and one landworm. I still cannot get a forestfire either. But I'm the same as you, I have gotten six mindvolts.

rosewaterlily
12-20-12, 05:11 PM
I have a hard time with purple rares. Only have two familiars from trying endlessly for the zombie and witch (that I never got), one wizard, and one super. Also I can't get rares with light except fire/light (have tusker, two laserlights, one virtue--no rare light hybrids with any other color). I have good luck with fire/air and forest/water hybrids though--have all the rares and super rares. On the blue/green front, I have three Atlantises and two mermaids and one serpent out of just random breeding combos.

nylear13
12-20-12, 05:21 PM
I used to think I don't have any luck with fire hybrids, but then somehow I managed to get all the red/greens from trying for snowman and then 2 laserlights in a row 2 days ago, so I'm hoping my luck is changing.

I do have fantastic luck with blue/purple though, actually got an aether before coral. And got all the rest without really trying too.

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 05:38 PM
Nine scorpions. I sold about 3 and traded two. Lol. Can't seem to get a seabreeze though. It seems a bit random. Don't know if it's an elemental thing, or just related to the dragon itself...

willothewisps
12-20-12, 10:46 PM
I have a really hard time breeding anything with green. While trying for this snowman I have gotten 50 lifes, 11 wilds and one landworm. I still cannot get a forestfire either. But I'm the same as you, I have gotten six mindvolts.

Yeah that's about me, except not all the wilds and landworm. LOL! I have the Forestfire, my forst hybrid actually

willothewisps
12-20-12, 10:47 PM
9 SCORPIONS NEF?! Geez... I only have 2...

willothewisps
12-20-12, 10:49 PM
I have a hard time with purple rares. Only have two familiars from trying endlessly for the zombie and witch (that I never got), one wizard, and one super. Also I can't get rares with light except fire/light (have tusker, two laserlights, one virtue--no rare light hybrids with any other color). I have good luck with fire/air and forest/water hybrids though--have all the rares and super rares. On the blue/green front, I have three Atlantises and two mermaids and one serpent out of just random breeding combos.

Heck yeah! I gotten Serpent and Atlantis even BEFORE Island. But I am the complete opposite of you on the light dragon rares, got them all except for the fires (of course)

azychan
12-21-12, 12:05 AM
My common un-common dragons are fairy, eagle and wild. I keep 3 of them though I got a lot, 6 eagles, 4 fairies, 5 wilds.
I do have problems with all elements :(

Momoko_peach
12-21-12, 12:57 AM
I had difficulties with the limited editions too, like the zombie or the witch one... I missed the witch dragon, I hope he will be back the next year...

witchydesign
12-21-12, 01:10 AM
6 scorpions here. Me its not really color it seems to be the dragons themselves. If i want a specific dragon i seem to e able to get it mostly first try, the one i dont like, i dont seem to have. Except corals... God knows how many of those ive sold. Poisons, scorpions, atlantis, they love me. Purple seems to like me, i have gotten all but i think two of the purples and that was simply just lack of trying. White hates me though. It took me forever to get the ones i have. And diamond refuses to cooperate here or monster story. It just does not want to be mine :-(

kurebiz
12-21-12, 03:48 AM
i've gotten 4 mermaids in total. gotten a lot of poison and luck dragon while trying to breed for zombie/witch (didn't manage to get either in the end) & boo (got it in the last few hours!) - no hypnotic dragon though...
gotten lots of life dragon, 2 wild dragon, 1 snowman. 0 forestfire/landworm.
0 parakeet (2 fairy, countless fruitful)
countless firestorms, 2 scorpions, 2 eagles, 0 honeybee.

dragnzMomma
12-29-12, 06:31 PM
My common un-common dragons are fairy, eagle and wild. I keep 3 of them though I got a lot, 6 eagles, 4 fairies, 5 wilds.
I do have problems with all elements :(

I have the same luck with fairy, parakeet (x2), eagle and wild but i can not for the life of me get mindvolt, wizard or seabreeze! If you check out your neighbors, you'll see a similar trend.

As for the LE snowman, i have been trying constantly since it came out and have sold over 40 life's and still don't have it but i got the elf on my first attempt. Trying for fireworks right now with a 20 hour wait....could be magic though and since i'm saving up my gold for a second nest, there will be no spending it to speed things up.

flaming_foxtail
12-30-12, 02:39 AM
Nine scorpions. I sold about 3 and traded two. Lol. Can't seem to get a seabreeze though. It seems a bit random. Don't know if it's an elemental thing, or just related to the dragon itself...

I've had an abundance of seabreeze! Dragon trading would be useful.
I don't mind seabreeze too much though, they are cute, trade well & have higher coin yield as adults.
I've raised a few of seabreeze & scorpion to epic to keep income good

jrocket97
12-30-12, 10:18 AM
White + Yellow hates me. I spent 2 straight months breeding for griffin, all I got were sunrises. -_-

kasaokc
12-30-12, 10:37 AM

I have the opposite problem :) I finally got my first scorpion but I have seabreezes coming out my ears. I keep trading them off to keep the population down. Second place would be fairy and third place is a tie between mirage and aurora. My attempts for fireworks dragons got me 3 mirages (and about 7000 firestorms LOL)

Nefertekas
12-30-12, 11:37 AM
Finally got my seabreeze, by the way. x) mermaid, for example, is still missing... I think water doesn't like me.

lollipop_rp
12-30-12, 01:00 PM
I am sick and tired of all the fire x air dragon