PDA

View Full Version : How many goals are released usually??

dirtybeautiful
12-20-12, 03:51 PM
Now that some of us have finished the santa's grotto goal, does anyone think there will be another goal for us to do?

cherryberry9
12-20-12, 04:28 PM
Likely No because Christmas is practically here in a few days and goals are always released together not separately.

dirtybeautiful
12-20-12, 04:30 PM
ok cool thanks! This was my first goal since I started playing in november. and I completed it.. now I feel lost without having anything to do.. lol -this goal kept me busy!

sweetstuff525
12-20-12, 04:39 PM
Last year we had new years goals .... Well seee

anketam
12-20-12, 07:30 PM
You can always get creative and set your own personal goals. In Farm Story I have two personal goals: To master every single crop (except flowers) and trees and create an army of gnomes of every different kind and fill my entire farm with them, which considering it is 24x24 and most gnomes only take a quarter of a tile I am looking at building an army of over 2,000 gnomes. In Monster story my goals are to expand every tile and to get exactly 99,999,999 coins (even though I am sure it can go over 100m no problem, but that is not the point). In Restaurant Story, since I did not like it as much as Bakery Story I choose a short term goal: it was to see how much stuff I can cram into the store without expanding. I was able to cram in an optimal table layout, 4 counters and about 8 ovens, it was a beauty. I had one for Bakery Story which was to fully analyze the money mechanics which is done so I need to create a new one (or two) for Bakery Story.

If anyone has any ideas by all means post them. My rules for creating goals are:
Must be crazy
Must be unique - not something someone else has already done or is actively doing
Must be doable - can't be something that will take years to complete or require a massive number of gems

Stueeeee
12-20-12, 07:39 PM
Get to level 100 :-P
Get the most amount of Jasmine Tea u can have on one counter!

dirtybeautiful
12-20-12, 11:11 PM
I have 28692 of jasmine tea... and finally mastered it... I DONT WANT TO SEE JASMINE TEA AGAIN..... Lol

Stueeeee
12-21-12, 02:25 AM
When the prices were better I was doin ridiculous amounts of jasmine tea because of the XP. I have probably a 100 million odd.

starkitty99
12-21-12, 05:16 AM
Just a question, are the Christmas goals only available on the Christmas version?? I have the original installed only and I have no Christmas goals at all on any of my games ! Thanks :-)

chewytwix
12-21-12, 06:50 AM
Just a question, are the Christmas goals only available on the Christmas version?? I have the original installed only and I have no Christmas goals at all on any of my games ! Thanks :-)

I played on Halloween version when they first came out and it worked...the original had when I last checked as well.