PDA

View Full Version : Implement a gifting system for Christmas

grondai
12-20-12, 02:53 PM
Now that Christmas is almost here... Who would use a gifting system for there neighbors? I would definitely gift a dragon to a particular neighbor ;). I think this would be a great feature to the game!

willothewisps
12-20-12, 04:26 PM
That would be different. I would give a couple of my Mindvolts away, I have 5 but sold one. But ya I think it would be cool too :)

grondai
12-20-12, 04:29 PM
Oh sorry I meant to say, buy them from the market as a gift

mamareader02
12-20-12, 04:31 PM
I like the idea of gifting some of my dragons to a friend-one has been trying to make off with one of my diamonds since I got my first one!

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 05:29 PM
Well, i do like the idea.
Either buying one to someone to present as a gift, in-game (like buying one, and the message to pick the nest would pop-up, and then you'd choose someone else's nest and the egg would go to the storage). Or sending someone a dragon you already have, even if the sender needs to spend a small ammount of gold,merely symbolic - like 10 gold or so.

Tango_K
12-20-12, 06:31 PM
Haha, i like ur idea! Maybe for a limited time event we can sent gift to people which they can collect to redeem for rewards like dragons/decoration. Maybe we can send out 5 gift each day to our awesome neighbour! So the more friendly u are the more gifts u will recieve :D

For example:

Rewards:
1 gift: 500 food/ 5000 coins
3 gift: Christmas tree decoration
5 gift: Snowman decoration
10 gift: LE christmas dragon (Candycane dragon)
15 gift: Giant christmas tree decoration/ Giant snowman decoration
25 gift: LE christmas dragon (Santa dragon)

Gift will be used to redeem ur prefered rewards :)