PDA

View Full Version : I have the most unlucky game!

newstarr
12-20-12, 09:59 AM
Argh!
I stopped playing for months. My son gets only rare and super rare dragons. He was showing me all his new dragons and I thought I would start playing again. After a week, I'm irritated again. Only common dragons for me. 990,000 coins to clear a rock. Feeding dragons is next to impossible now. And I keep getting common dragons! 16 hours for another Charm dragon. If I see 12 hours one more time I'm going to scream! So after 2 days I get another useless purple gem as a reward for my wasted time. Sorry, I just wanted to rant. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest.

suzysuzy35
12-20-12, 10:34 AM
I seem to have luck breeding pure x pure. I've read on the forums that different players have different luck in their game, I.e hybrid x hybrid, or pure x pure could work for you. Pure is one single element and hybrid is two, maybe you have to find what works for you. Looking through this forum could be helpful, I've found lots of tips on here to help with understanding DS and of course there are players higher up that could explain it a lot better than I could, lol.

cedkugedchgd
12-20-12, 10:36 AM
i just visited your island and saw that you've got 8 super rares + the new virtue dragon, so where's the problem?

henrylucky
12-20-12, 10:38 AM
i just visited your island and saw that you've got 8 super rares + the new virtue dragon, so where's the problem?
What level is he / she ?

suzysuzy35
12-20-12, 11:00 AM
I just visited and new star is level 49.

This player has 2 wilds, 2 parakeets, 1 scarecrow, 1 Atlantis, 1 fairy, 2 eagles, 1 forest fire, 1 wizard and 1 tukster, that's 12 rares or super rares.

I'm level 52 and I have 29 rares or super rares, so new star hasn't got as many, but you did say you haven't played in a while.

What do others think?

foxxiegirl
12-20-12, 11:03 AM

This player has 2 wilds, 2 parakeets, 1 scarecrow, 1 Atlantis, 1 fairy, 2 eagles, 1 forest fire, 1 wizard and 1 tukster, that's 12 rares or super rares.

I'm level 52 and I have 29 rares or super rares, so new star hasn't got as many, but you did say you haven't played in a while.

What do others think?

Correct.
I do understand frustration about not breeding as many R+ as others do,but when you don't breed as often you can't really expect it. Also just remember the old saying....there is ALWAYS somebody worse off then you.

goodnurse001
12-20-12, 11:11 AM
How do you visit someone's island that is not your neighbor??

foxxiegirl
12-20-12, 11:12 AM
How do you visit someone's island that is not your neighbor??

add them. then click visit.

cedkugedchgd
12-20-12, 11:21 AM

What do others think?

whaat? i am level 93 and have 32 rares and super rares. i feel like a loser now :(

goodnurse001
12-20-12, 11:27 AM
add them. then click visit.

Thanks foxxiegirl

suzysuzy35
12-20-12, 11:32 AM
No one is a loser, 32 is still good.

alphaiceman
12-20-12, 12:07 PM
I think I have 42 R/SR/UR on my isle, not counting the virtue breeding. I have better luck with hybrids. Try that. Seldom do I get a rare from common x common.

Momoko_peach
12-20-12, 12:20 PM
I always breed pure x pure too. I guess that you have more chance to get what you want this way.
For example, to get the quetzal dragon, if you breed forest + diamond, you wont have too much time to wait between each breeding, rather than complicating things with hybrid + diamond.
You can speed your breedings with gold if you can. Every player who has many ultra rare dragons have done this way.

suzysuzy35
12-20-12, 12:23 PM
I just re visited when doing my neighbourly rounds, he/she actually has 17 rares/super rares plus a new pink dragon in the evolution temple. I haven't got a pink dragon yet.

suzysuzy35
12-20-12, 12:23 PM
New star - your doing ok. Try and enjoy the game.x

newstarr
12-20-12, 09:14 PM
Thanks guys. My goals list is so long. I have goals from the first month they released the game. It just makes me feel like I can't get a super rare to save myself. I thought I only had 2 good dragons. Virtue and Tusker. Both complete flukes on my first try. Did you see all my commons plus about 20 I've turned into gems plus about 50 I sold for $100 each. I visit a lot of islands and just have dragon envy.

henrylucky
12-20-12, 09:27 PM
Wow, is this good ?
I have 43 (46, if athletic and magic count :p ) Rare/Super rare dragons. I'm level 62

azychan
12-20-12, 09:39 PM
I'm lv 59 and I have 39 rares+super rares, but most of them are rares :(
I think super rares dragons hate me :(

newstarr
12-20-12, 09:57 PM
Thanks for the pointers. I think I am a pure account. I can't breed hybrids. I just tried my Wizard and fire. 17 hours. I think that's a Super. Yeah! A goal dragon!

suzysuzy35
12-21-12, 01:52 AM
New star - you have what three seabreezes, a forest fire, 2 eagles, and 2 parakeets and fairy, if you read through this forum other players have had a lot of difficulty getting them. Hope your back to enjoying the game.

henrylucky
12-21-12, 02:03 AM
New star - you have what three seabreezes, a forest fire, 2 eagles, and 2 parakeets and fairy, if you read through this forum other players have had a lot of difficulty getting them. Hope your back to enjoying the game.
3 Seabreeze ! I don't have any Seabreeze and never try to get it :p

renbuxing
01-03-13, 08:26 AM
Wow, is this good ?
I have 43 (46, if athletic and magic count :p ) Rare/Super rare dragons. I'm level 62

I'm lv 59 and I have 39 rares+super rares, but most of them are rares :(
I think super rares dragons hate me :(

I'm lv 32 and i have 4 rare dragons, none of super rares. Am I a loser?

makafushigi
01-03-13, 10:45 AM
Yeah! Cheer up OP!! I can't get a Tusker... at all.
And no renbuxing not a loser. For me, any dragon I get that I didn't already have is awesome!

I like to do hybrid+pure dragon combinations. And I like to breed the same way the colors appear in the market. Example, Aurora: Familiar+ Water. This usually works for me.

henrylucky
01-03-13, 10:52 AM
3 Seabreeze ! I don't have any Seabreeze and never try to get it :p

I have it now, already epic :)