PDA

View Full Version : Really mad

kevin3210
12-20-12, 08:23 AM
I want a explanation, why does does ios (iphone) get all the updates and us android players, don't get any updates after a long time.:mad::mad::mad:

kevin3210
12-20-12, 08:25 AM
I haven't been able to get the scarecrow, storm, and pink element dragons because of no updates on Andriod

dondonuk
12-20-12, 08:31 AM
There is a sticky thread regarding the pink dragons and our android update that is coming soon. Have patience

tr8on
12-20-12, 08:34 AM
Calm down....

Just wanna voice some opinion here. I've seen so many Android users getting "irritated" over and over again due to the un-synced updates between iOS and Android platforms.
I am one of the Android user as well.

Even tho I've read that TL is iOS based and this is all about business, why do you not released the new content simultaneously? Here I mean if you guys already finished working for the iOS, it would be better not to release it until the one for Android version also been finished. I dunno if it's got anything to do with business, tho.

I mean rather than stirring up the forum every single time with the new "big" update and causing so much negative impressions, as well as it might be getting tired for the forum mods to see; I don't see why not? Anyhow, will still be waiting for it to come to Android, tho. Cheers.

Android users out there please be patient! I'm with you on all the frustration and waiting, but I'm sure the forum mods are tired of grumbling posts. Perhaps even if they pass feedback to the team, it can't help them work any faster...

Will be patiently waiting (with lots of anticipation) for it to come to android! I get all green-eyed when I visit iphone users' islands. Please release the pink even if new dawn goals and crafting stuff are not ready yet! Something is better than nothing :P

But it's nice to see TL supplying some information to us anyway, acknowledging us and not just keeping everything quiet.

@freyx378: this is what I imagine... if I were a restaurant owner, and so far the menu doesn't have any vegetarian items, I'd still like to have income from the meat-eaters out there. Even if that means I have lesser customers, wouldn't it be better to earn some money while waiting for the chef to come up with vegetarian dishes? So I don't really blame TL for jumping ahead and releasing to iOS instead of waiting for android. Just my 2 cents...

JakeStorm8 - 12-17-2012

That's my mistake jrodt333 - I've correct my language elsewhere to be more specific about which platforms are receiving specific updates, and I apologize for the confusion.

Like I've said elsewhere - we're not going to be totally in sync with updates across all phones and tablets for a while, but we are ramping up and will be releasing features closer together. We're working to close that gap, and it's a personal priority to help out non-iOS users.

Thanks for playing.

henrylucky
12-20-12, 08:42 AM
Pink Dragons, a brand new base color, have been released to iOS users with version 1.2.

Additionally, the habitat cap has been increased from 30 to 35!

Android players, you have my promise that we'll get a new version out to you that includes these dragons sooner than any previous turnaround. (This release has been in the works and on schedule for months and my pestering hadn't yet taken effect).

Pink Dragons are a smaller color than White Dragons, with only 1 hybrid per color for most combinations, though more will come out periodically in the future.

The base dragon for this color is the Virtue Dragon, which can be bred by combining red and white parents. The minimum level for the Virtue Dragon is 20, so you won't be hatching this dragon until you've reached that level.

We're releasing 4 of the pink hybrids today! Enjoy hatching the Justice, Flower, Kite, and Bubble Dragons!

Play on,

-Jake.
Don't be angry....we have JakeStorm8 promise....
Just wait, until this update come to Android :)

Susyalba
12-20-12, 09:22 AM
Well Jake, I and I imagine all the other android users, am grateful you immediately gave Us answers to the questions before we got the chance to get a really good bellyache going on, and that's SAYING SOMETHING LOL! Thank you you for not forgetting us loyal little troublemakers. Now go crack the whip in the "updaters" ;-)

azychan
12-20-12, 09:23 AM
Yeah! Waiting is happiness :D
I swear that I've become very patiently since I play TL's games :))

kooky panda
12-20-12, 09:28 AM
As members have stated, this question as been answered many times by community managers and the developer, Jakestorm8.

Current thread for feedback:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?42560-Habitat-Cap-Upgraded-to-35-Pink-Dragon-Color-Released!&p=491549&viewfull=1#post491549

Closing thread.
Please do not start up duplicate threads on this topic.