PDA

View Full Version : Kindle Fire Users Missing Xmas

1martini1
12-20-12, 07:58 AM
CANNOT Believe that I cant even buy a Xmas tree with less than week to go on my Kindle restaurant yet I have decked the halls on my iPhone 4 place??? PLEASE explain??

RoseMeyer
12-20-12, 08:04 AM
Seems likely that they're phasing out of kindle market. The programmer salary prolly isnt covered by enough gem sales or something.

jbm0608
12-20-12, 08:14 AM
I was able to do a search for Bakery Story : Christmas, but it wasn't among the games that I could download. Still, it gives me a little hope that perhaps Christmas will be coming to Kindle users too. After all, they did give us Halloween and Thanksgiving, even though they were quite late.

Gypsy_Cat
12-20-12, 09:18 AM
If we don't get it today then I think it's over. I am bitterly disappointed in TL's blatant disregard for KF users. It's the poorest form of customer service to not only exclude a percentage of customers but to then completely ignore their questions as they have done here on the boards. First the huge price hikes in BS, now this. I used to love these games, but my enthusiasm has now been severely diminished.

sweetstuff525
12-20-12, 09:22 AM
Tl should hurry up and give you the goals an decor and extend the time limit since there is only 9 days left on goal

1martini1
12-20-12, 04:19 PM
AGREED! Such good customer service usually. Not sure what is happening! I am also getting frequent "force application to quit" errors. AGAIN only on my KF not on my iPhone!!

B4Ballet
12-22-12, 01:08 PM
CAN'T TL SEE ALL OF THESE KINDLE FIRE USERS COMPLAINING!!!
I am a Kindle Fire user too ...

soclassymom
12-22-12, 01:30 PM
Yes TL give KindleFire users the Xmas version and goals ,

lin7797
12-22-12, 01:42 PM
I for one am outraged by this....I want the recipes from the Christmas version....I refuse to by anything because we were left out! There is obviously a reason why we are now being left out on everything lately....they must be slowly pulling away from from Amazon! Soon we probably won't get any updates! I am sick of being treated this way....:mad:

Rachey0308
12-22-12, 02:23 PM
Yeah I'm not but all my friends are yeah tl but I love tl But give it to KINDLE USERS

chaoticramblings
12-22-12, 03:13 PM
I for one am outraged by this....I want the recipes from the Christmas version....I refuse to by anything because we were left out! There is obviously a reason why we are now being left out on everything lately....they must be slowly pulling away from from Amazon! Soon we probably won't get any updates! I am sick of being treated this way....:mad:

I'm with you. No more updates & goals for Kindle Fire means no more holding space on my KF and no more money (which is easily $100 a month) from my KF.

This is absolutely ridiculous. It makes no business sense. I'm completely flabbergasted by this behavior. :mad:

pattypopo
12-22-12, 09:17 PM
I was tempted to buy gems with the new gem sale, since I have never received a " random" sale ever. With the big let down of Christmas, just not in the mood to give TL my money. Also with no explanation, I think I'll wait to invest real money because I feel like they may be phasing Kindle players out.

RoseMeyer
12-24-12, 08:28 AM
If youre going to stop updating/supporting Kindle Fires, just say so and stop being so Coy with this "cant speculate " bs

kylebusch
12-24-12, 12:18 PM
i have a kindle and i don't use it for these games for a reason they do not update them

cherryberry9
12-24-12, 12:23 PM
I feel so sorry for kindle users.

bouncentigger1
12-25-12, 01:47 PM
Christmas day and no kindle update thanks for nothing tl :mad:

cherryberry9
12-25-12, 02:09 PM
You kindle users must feel horrible. Even though I'm not kindle, I know someone who is and they are very sad.

1martini1
12-27-12, 05:50 PM
So fellow Kindle users no Xmas items except for a late gem rich gorge of late.
I was able to decorate my entire iPhone restaurant weeks before Xmas and it requiredno gems!!
Sadly after a year + worth of work and loyalty Lava is saying SCREW you Kindle users!
SUCKS!

nmishii
12-27-12, 06:11 PM
I do feel bad for you Kindle Fire users that TL left you out of the Christmas stuff. I'm on Android and last year they did the same to us - only got a pancake recipe when iOS got goals with alot of recipes and decorations. Then got the holiday drink machine just before or just after Chrismas like you guys are getting the Santa oven. I thought they'd eventually give you goals since they already released goals to you and so the hard part of porting the code is done, but unfortunately I was wrong. They know how the Android players felt last year and yet they repeated what they did to the Kindle Fire users.

Maybe they were behind schedule and decided to drop the Kindle users (wild guess). If so, I would rather they had spent the time to give Kindle Fire users the same as what Android and iOS got and give us all less, rather than releasing Christmas content two days after Christmas.

pattypopo
12-27-12, 06:33 PM
Lol! What is up with TL? There really is no excuse to run behind schedule. I mean they did know Christmas was coming a long time ago. Right? I think it's funny that many players are all excited about the current updates. Really? Two days after Christmas. Oh wow, I can now buy a tree that maybe I can use next year. Ha!

bouncentigger1
12-29-12, 08:14 PM
I am soooooo tired of being ignored on here. Why did kindle users get nothing???? And then no one answers us or gives us generic answers. Someone please answer me.

1martini1
12-31-12, 11:23 AM
So I see no response from Teamlava.... nice...happy New Year

MeriLizzie
01-08-13, 01:47 AM
If this is how TL is going to treat Kindle users then I suppose I should stop playing Restaurant, Bakery, City, Dragon, Farm, and Fashion. We usually play more than one game & spend money on more than one game!