PDA

View Full Version : Pls help me! I need Dragon Story v1.2.1 ipa.

piglet270307
12-19-12, 11:47 PM
Hi everybody. I don't install dragon story and any application in Apple Store for my Ipad. It's noticed "will be available for download when you log in to the itunes store on your computer". I try but don't solve this problem. Pls give me file ipa Dragon Story v1.2.1 ipa. Tks so much

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 04:06 AM
Hi everybody. I don't install dragon story and any application in Apple Store for my Ipad. It's noticed "will be available for download when you log in to the itunes store on your computer". I try but don't solve this problem. Pls give me file ipa Dragon Story v1.2.1 ipa. Tks so much

We can't give you the file; you need to download it from iTunes app store. ;) you need to connect your iPad to an apple account - you may need a credit/debit card number for that! So , if you're having trouble, contact your apple store or apple support. If you're underaged and don't own a card, you must ask your parents for permission - but I'd be careful there, because you may spend money on apps and your parents won't enjoy that.

I myself had to create an on-line card using "mb net" (don't know if it's an international feature) so it is way more secure, because I establish my own limit. I think I created a card for 5€ only. Ehehehe.

lucky8canuck
12-20-12, 06:20 AM
We can't give you the file; you need to download it from iTunes app store. ;) you need to connect your iPad to an apple account - you may need a credit/debit card number for that! So , if you're having trouble, contact your apple store or apple support. If you're underaged and don't own a card, you must ask your parents for permission - but I'd be careful there, because you may spend money on apps and your parents won't enjoy that.

I don't think you need a credit/debit card to open an iTunes account. I have never put either one on my accounts. It asks for credit/debit info, but I'm pretty sure you can just skip that information.

piglet270307, do you have an iTunes account at all? If so, have you tried logging in from your iPad, as well as trying to log in from a computer via iTunes software?

nikky2012
12-20-12, 08:22 AM
When I got my iphone I had to connect my cc to it. It wouldn't let me download games with out it.

lucky8canuck
12-20-12, 11:46 AM
Looked it up online to see how to set up the iTunes account without a credit card, and went through the motions of setting up an account to test to make sure it works.

Here's how to get Dragon Story or any FREE app without a credit card:

NOTE: This works on the US iTunes store, but not the Canada iTunes store. Other countries, YMMV.

1. Open iTunes
2. Go to iTunes Store
3. Search for "Dragon Story" OR any FREE app to download
4. Click the download button ("Free")
5. When the popup for signing into an iTunes account appears, click the "Create Apple ID" button
6. Follow the links, including reading and agreeing to Terms and Conditions, entering login and security info etc
7. When you get to "Provide a Payment Method" page, select "None". According to the page, "if you select None, you will be asked to provide a payment method when you make your first purchase."
8. On this same page, enter a Billing Address (even though not entering credit card/****** info, they still need an address for you)
9. Click "Create Apple ID"

NOTE: This only works when you try to download any FREE app first. If you simply click the sign in button and register from that link or when registering your device, it will ask for credit card info.

SOURCE: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534

Hope that helps!

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 01:10 PM
I don't think you need a credit/debit card to open an iTunes account. I have never put either one on my accounts. It asks for credit/debit info, but I'm pretty sure you can just skip that information.

piglet270307, do you have an iTunes account at all? If so, have you tried logging in from your iPad, as well as trying to log in from a computer via iTunes software?
I tried to create one without card, but couldn't. Then tried inserting my card's number - they wouldn't accept it. -.- so i had to use an on-line banking feature to create an on-line card associated to my account, and that's how i finally managed to use the (portuguese) iTunes store. It was kinda annoying, really xD

lucky8canuck
12-20-12, 01:30 PM
I tried to create one without card, but couldn't. Then tried inserting my card's number - they wouldn't accept it. -.- so i had to use an on-line banking feature to create an on-line card associated to my account, and that's how i finally managed to use the (portuguese) iTunes store. It was kinda annoying, really xD

I tried following the instructions I posted above but on the Portugal version of iTunes store, and it worked (ie the "None" option appeared on the Payment Method page. A bit late for you now, since you already have an account--unless you want to set one up another one without a credit card to avoid accidental purchases--but good to know that others in Portugal can still set up an account.

lucky8canuck
12-20-12, 01:38 PM
Looked it up online to see how to set up the iTunes account without a credit card, and went through the motions of setting up an account to test to make sure it works.

Here's how to get Dragon Story or any FREE app without a credit card:

NOTE: This works on the US iTunes store, but not the Canada iTunes store. Other countries, YMMV.

1. Open iTunes
2. Go to iTunes Store
3. Search for "Dragon Story" OR any FREE app to download
4. Click the download button ("Free")
5. When the popup for signing into an iTunes account appears, click the "Create Apple ID" button
6. Follow the links, including reading and agreeing to Terms and Conditions, entering login and security info etc
7. When you get to "Provide a Payment Method" page, select "None". According to the page, "if you select None, you will be asked to provide a payment method when you make your first purchase."
8. On this same page, enter a Billing Address (even though not entering credit card/****** info, they still need an address for you)
9. Click "Create Apple ID"

NOTE: This only works when you try to download any FREE app first. If you simply click the sign in button and register from that link or when registering your device, it will ask for credit card info.

SOURCE: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534

Hope that helps!

My bad...these instructions actually DO work on the Canadian iTunes store (I'd edit my original post but the forum won't let me :( ). I knew I hadn't put a credit card when I set up my iTunes account initially. Must have done something stupid when testing my instructions before posting. Sorry about that.

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 05:26 PM
I tried following the instructions I posted above but on the Portugal version of iTunes store, and it worked (ie the "None" option appeared on the Payment Method page. A bit late for you now, since you already have an account--unless you want to set one up another one without a credit card to avoid accidental purchases--but good to know that others in Portugal can still set up an account.
Aaaah, that's pretty cool :D thanks so much! I have a friend having trouble with this, so i'll tell her to do what you suggested. Thank yooou. :}

piglet270307
12-20-12, 06:29 PM
MY Ipad was Jailbreak. I have a iTunes account and I logged in Itunes Store on my computer. And I try some methods that I found in Internet. But it don't solve the problem. So I hope someboby upload the file ipa of Dragon Story v1.2.1 to install on my Ipad. However, my Iphone 5 (no jailbreak) can install Dragon Story v1.2.1 from App Store. Pls help me

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 07:08 PM
Oh. I know nothing of JB iStuff. :/

lucky8canuck
12-20-12, 07:17 PM
MY Ipad was Jailbreak. I have a iTunes account and I logged in Itunes Store on my computer. And I try some methods that I found in Internet. But it don't solve the problem. So I hope someboby upload the file ipa of Dragon Story v1.2.1 to install on my Ipad. However, my Iphone 5 (no jailbreak) can install Dragon Story v1.2.1 from App Store. Pls help me

Ok...I don't know if this will work as my device is not jailbroken, but maybe I can help you.

From what I understand, you are able to download files from the iTunes store on to your computer via iTunes program. The issue is that you cannot get it on to your iPad, correct? If yes, then...

If you haven't already, log into your iTunes account on your computer and download Dragon Story to your computer.

Once it is downloaded, or if it is already downloaded, go to the "Apps" folder in your iTunes program. This will show you all the apps you have downloaded from the iTunes store on to your computer.

Find the "Dragon Story" icon in the list of apps.

From here you have two options. You can either:

Right-click and select "Get Info". In the popup window under the "Summary" tab, it will say "Where:" with the file location for the app (ie the location of the .ipa file on your computer), or
Right-click and select "Show in Windows Explorer". This will open up the folder that contains the .ipa files for all the apps on your computer. (This step may be different if you are on a Mac.)

Once you find the .ipa file for Dragon Story, I am presuming you can install it on your iPad the way you normally would, unless Apple has the .ipa files setup to not work on jailbroken devices. Again, I don't if this step works because I do not have a jailbroken device.

Anyways, hope this works for you.

lucky8canuck
12-20-12, 07:17 PM
Aaaah, that's pretty cool :D thanks so much! I have a friend having trouble with this, so i'll tell her to do what you suggested. Thank yooou. :}

You're welcome! Glad I could help :)

piglet270307
12-20-12, 07:24 PM
Oh. I know nothing of JB iStuff. :/

What do you mean?

HenryLucky1
06-02-13, 12:53 AM
Ok...I don't know if this will work as my device is not jailbroken, but maybe I can help you.

From what I understand, you are able to download files from the iTunes store on to your computer via iTunes program. The issue is that you cannot get it on to your iPad, correct? If yes, then...

If you haven't already, log into your iTunes account on your computer and download Dragon Story to your computer.

Once it is downloaded, or if it is already downloaded, go to the "Apps" folder in your iTunes program. This will show you all the apps you have downloaded from the iTunes store on to your computer.

Find the "Dragon Story" icon in the list of apps.

From here you have two options. You can either:

Right-click and select "Get Info". In the popup window under the "Summary" tab, it will say "Where:" with the file location for the app (ie the location of the .ipa file on your computer), or
Right-click and select "Show in Windows Explorer". This will open up the folder that contains the .ipa files for all the apps on your computer. (This step may be different if you are on a Mac.)

Once you find the .ipa file for Dragon Story, I am presuming you can install it on your iPad the way you normally would, unless Apple has the .ipa files setup to not work on jailbroken devices. Again, I don't if this step works because I do not have a jailbroken device.

Anyways, hope this works for you.

Is this still work?