PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Eve and Christmas Day items!

54starr
12-19-12, 07:45 PM
❄Ok, so I absolutely love how you bring items from boxes and put them in the design catalog! But for everyone's Christmas treat, could u, teamlava, possibly put the box items out of the secret bag, bundle up box, New York chest? Or at least all the items from the secret bag like the angel wing, pink mini cat, pillow stack, intimates display, the robe, and the perfume counter?!? Just that bag and any other ones! PLEASE!! :o:o:o:o:o

sweetstuff525
12-19-12, 08:16 PM
I would luv some fountain, the horse with carriage and the pony

Baraze
12-19-12, 08:28 PM
They've had items from the New York chest twice. The wings, pillow stacks and whatnots are fourth and third prizes so should be easy to get. I tried that Paris chest about 17 times and got nothing remarkable except four signs and three chaise lounges. So was happy to get my cafe display. Along with that I got two Paris displays and the gym bag stand. I'm now broke but I'm happy I saved my gems because I wasn't expecting this gift at all!

I just wish iTunes was working or I'd have a restaurant stuffed with things I can't even fit. I'm so sad!

edie62
12-19-12, 08:28 PM
I would love to be able to re buy the New York Girl leaning on the lamp post that just disappeared from my two boutiques. I've emailed Team Lava twice and got no where. But I would love to get her back or buy her again if I have to, asTL don't care.

jojopeanut
12-19-12, 08:47 PM
These items are great but I for one like many have spent alot of money on gem purchases. It would to me kinda be crushing to see the perfume counter out. I've opened the box ALOT!!! No counter but 2 intimate displays. Somethings are better left in the box so if you do get it it's really a special item. I feel the same for the fountain in the groovy box. Very special, also at the same time I have 3 Paris displays from box the girls. I would give one if possible to a neighbour and an intimate . I have other duplicates I would share too.

Baraze
12-19-12, 09:11 PM
I see things from both sides of the argument. A neighbor on bakery wanted to leave because he literally spends hundreds of dollars on gems until he gets first place. And to see the gelato stand and the beach hut or the candy carousel in my bakery, for instance, has to be annoying.

However I've opened the Paris chest over a dozen times going for the cafe or Paris display. Just lounges and ridiculous, not even worth eight gems floor signs.

I opened the secret box about thirteen times and got the perfume counter. Same with the groovy box and my artistic fountain. I opened the winter box ten times and for nothin fantastic. Now I know that eventually some items will be for sale at one point or another.

Will it make me not open a box in February? No. Will it make me upset if someone got what I spent a Ton of gems on two months later? No.

jackar
12-20-12, 12:27 PM
❄Ok, so I absolutely love how you bring items from boxes and put them in the design catalog! But for everyone's Christmas treat, could u, teamlava, possibly put the box items out of the secret bag, bundle up box, New York chest? Or at least all the items from the secret bag like the angel wing, pink mini cat, pillow stack, intimates display, the robe, and the perfume counter?!? Just that bag and any other ones! PLEASE!! :o:o:o:o:o

you're unbelievable, you practically like all all items from secret bag and you dont open the bag, but you cry over here asking to put it for 40-50 gems each ? :-O.......... LOL

54starr
12-21-12, 07:34 PM
you're unbelievable, you practically like all all items from secret bag and you dont open the bag, but you cry over here asking to put it for 40-50 gems each ? :-O.......... LOL

Huh? I'm just asking for the displays...for the holiday sale.....

ForeverLadyGrey
12-23-12, 07:15 AM
I will say again how much I want the brown groovy hair, the puppy purse and the white vanity with the kitten. (As stated on a previous thread) I was really happy to take advantage of the paris displays and the black shirt/dress this time. But everyday I wake up to the same limited time offers, every time saying only 20 hrs left to buy. I think it would have been awesome to have been offered different limited time things each day leading up to Xmas. Or maybe not- I would have spent waaaay too much money! Lol!

lelaina752
12-23-12, 08:47 AM
I totally want the brown groovy hair too. I love it! I don't think I've ever seen the white vanity with the kitten, but it sounds awesome. I am sooo happy with the things TL brought back so far...and I would love to see all of the other requested items!

jojopeanut
12-23-12, 01:50 PM
Was the brown groovy hair in the box? I have the blonde. Is it a 1st prize like the Fountain?

lelaina752
12-23-12, 03:03 PM
Was the brown groovy hair in the box? I have the blonde. Is it a 1st prize like the Fountain?

I was a gift with a gem purchase a while back (one of my neighbors has it). I've never had a gift with gem purchase (despite purchasing gems often) so I don't know if it's because I'm on Android or I just missed it.

sparey2520
12-25-12, 06:48 AM
I totally want the brown groovy hair too. I love it! I don't think I've ever seen the white vanity with the kitten, but it sounds awesome. I am sooo happy with the things TL brought back so far...and I would love to see all of the other requested items!
Same here(the brown groovy hair) :) I also want the "Sweet Babydoll" from the Secret bag! This is an idea I just thought of: TL should put a reduce on gem avatar items and gem items for your boutique(I wish).

jojopeanut
12-25-12, 03:07 PM
Haha..I've never seen a gift with gem purchase either. Maybe they don't offer those anymore.