PDA

View Full Version : Daily Bonus? Android DS

Cyclohexane
12-19-12, 04:45 PM
Does anyone ever get an occasional message about the Daily Bonus?

I can never seem to make it past Day 1 then no message for a long itme, and every now and then it pops up again.

I'm an Android player of DS

tonguelashing
12-19-12, 04:46 PM
yeah same here. When I first started I managed to get up to 3 days, but quite rarely. It's really intermittent.

dseudr
12-19-12, 04:51 PM
Same. Every few days a day 1 message appears, that's all.

nikky2012
12-19-12, 04:53 PM
I don't know how it works for Android but I used to have the same problem with my iphone. I found that if I re-start my phone (of device) everyday it would work. Hope it works for you!

kwhales
12-19-12, 05:21 PM
The game needs to reboot itself to get the daily bonus...you can help by shutting it down at night. sometimes, it will reboot itself after being idle for a long time. and I really don't care what day message it is, as long as i get extra coins (wish now and then it was gold).

kooky panda
12-19-12, 05:24 PM
You may not be seeing the Daily Bonus dialogue each time that you earn the bonus. The game will attempt to connect to the servers a few times before it gives you a failed connection error. The first time, it may give you the Daily Bonus, so when you open the game you may not see that dialogue box, but you'll notice you've received the bonus.

If you feel you aren't correctly receiving the bonus, please take some screenshots and let us know if you see any error messages. :)

Please see current thread

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?37285-Daily-Bonus&p=422384&viewfull=1#post422384