PDA

View Full Version : Puchasing items

Unregistered
12-09-10, 08:31 AM
Having now spent a couple of months playing the game I must say it is completely addictive, I throughly enjoy it, however as we all have worked out, to build a fantastic city you need to spend cash, which is what it's all about. Don't get me wrong I appreciate there is nothing such as a free lunch and the company needs this revenue to keep writing the code to keep us playing. What I would now like to see is some of the fantastic items that some players have in their cities available to either purchase or buy with coins rather than in the special chests where it is a random item that may appear if you're lucky.

In addition may player have commentated that they would like some additional features adding, such as 360o turns on the placing of buildings or maybe a 360o turn on the city so you can view it from all the angles?

Please can you guys look into this for us to keep us all interested?

Many thanks

Robtown

Unregistered
12-09-10, 08:33 AM
Having now spent a couple of months playing the game I must say it is completely addictive, I throughly enjoy it, however as we all have worked out, to build a fantastic city you need to spend cash, which is what it's all about. Don't get me wrong I appreciate there is nothing such as a free lunch and the company needs this revenue to keep writing the code to keep us playing. What I would now like to see is some of the fantastic items that some players have in their cities available to either purchase or buy with coins rather than in the special chests where it is a random item that may appear if you're lucky.

In addition may player have commentated that they would like some additional features adding, such as 360o turns on the placing of buildings or maybe a 360o turn on the city so you can view it from all the angles?

Please can you guys look into this for us to keep us all interested?

Many thanks

Robtown

PS sorry for typo "many players"