PDA

View Full Version : Question about gifts of Gold and Maps

lucky8canuck
12-19-12, 04:22 PM
I know from reading the forums here that there is a maximum per day each of 20 gold and maps that one can receive. However, hypothetically speaking, if someone is sent more than 20 in one day, do the extras carry over to the next day or are they lost forever?

For example, let's say 30 of Jane's neighbours send her gold today, and then tomorrow she receives gold from 15 neighbours, and the next day she gets 10 from neighbours.

Thus, today, she would get 20 gold from the 30 sent added to her account, but what happens to the extra 10? Are they gone, or do they get carried over to tomorrow (15+5) and the next day (10+5) until they are all added to her account?

The fact that map requests are limited to 20 per day may avoid the situation above, but what if a neighbour doesn't see the request until a day or so later from when the request is sent. Do you still get the extra maps on later days after you've reached your 20 limit, or do you need to rerequest them?

nikky2012
12-19-12, 04:36 PM
Here's what I've gotten from it:

If you've reached the max amount of gold and a nbr tries to send more a message will pop up saying they have gotten the max amount.
Once you've reached 20 maps, your nbr's won't see the request for a map until the next day.

Hope it helps!

Suave_Spencer
12-19-12, 05:04 PM
I've noticed that I get maps requests from a day earlier. I assume this means it keeps them in reserve once you hit the limit, then sends them the next day.

nikky2012
12-19-12, 05:07 PM
I've noticed that I get maps requests from a day earlier. I assume this means it keeps them in reserve once you hit the limit, then sends them the next day.

Exactly.

lucky8canuck
12-20-12, 06:23 AM
Good to know. Thanks for the info!

Tossa747
12-20-12, 06:54 AM
I want to be Jane. :D

Lolas_Kryptonite
12-20-12, 07:15 AM
I want to be Jane. :D

lolol!!