PDA

View Full Version : Norman or anyone else. WHERES MY COINS?

Unregistered
12-09-10, 06:44 AM
I have been saving for a rainy day hoping there might be some new additions to buy with coins. I have saved over 10 million. I have just noticed that my coins are displayed on screen 10,...,431( the thousand numbers are missing and displayed as dots). I have just sold a load of stuff from my inventory and the number of coins has actually gone down (it was higher than10,...431 before I sold the stuff) What I want to know is are the thousands still clocking up but are unseen on the screen,am I losing cash and or Have I reached the maxium number of coins allowed 10million. I dont want to buy items that I dont like/need just to get rid of my cash

Unregistered
12-09-10, 08:38 AM
I have been saving for a rainy day hoping there might be some new additions to buy with coins. I have saved over 10 million. I have just noticed that my coins are displayed on screen 10,...,431( the thousand numbers are missing and displayed as dots). I have just sold a load of stuff from my inventory and the number of coins has actually gone down (it was higher than10,...431 before I sold the stuff) What I want to know is are the thousands still clocking up but are unseen on the screen,am I losing cash and or Have I reached the maxium number of coins allowed 10million. I dont want to buy items that I dont like/need just to get rid of my cash

Settle down. They're all still there. Notice the full amount is shown every time you go to a contract screen or a build screen.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 08:41 AM
and it's 'where are my coins?' not 'wheres my coins'. 'are' is the plural form of the verb 'to be', which is what you should use since 'coins' is plural.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 10:28 AM
thankyou. Whats a verb and plural I am only 6 years and three quarter and only do adding and taking away at school. Schools closed today because of all the snow. Mum says do you give private lessons

Unregistered
12-09-10, 11:08 AM
thankyou. Whats a verb and plural I am only 6 years and three quarter and only do adding and taking away at school. Schools closed today because of all the snow. Mum says do you give private lessons

Lol. That was cute. Watch out for the grammar police, they lurk every where!

Unregistered
12-10-10, 11:00 PM

It was also BS. That OP wasn't written by a 6yo. Way to fall for it though.

Unregistered
12-11-10, 11:09 AM
It was also BS. That OP wasn't written by a 6yo. Way to fall for it though.
I told you before I AM 6 and 3/4 not 6 so stop saying I'm only 6 cos I'm not!!! I AM 6 3/4 yrs got it

Unregistered
12-11-10, 11:25 PM

If the girl is 6, what's the harm in teaching her some grammar?

Unregistered
12-11-10, 11:29 PM

She's not six. It was sarcasm in response to a patronizing post.

Unregistered
12-12-10, 05:28 AM

I am not a GIRL you're a GIRL I am a BOY! I'm NOT 6 I'm 6 AND 3/4 I already told you that how many more time do I have to tell you and I've got two grammars and two granddads so there!

Unregistered
12-12-10, 08:26 PM
I am not a GIRL you're a GIRL I am a BOY! I'm NOT 6 I'm 6 AND 3/4 I already told you that how many more time do I have to tell you and I've got two grammars and two granddads so there!

yep. totally not a kid.

how pitiful is it that someone tries to pass herself off as a kid in order to explain away an inability to grasp proper English?