Carnival Barn 40 gems
Ferris Wheel 40 gems
Carousel 50 gems

pinkster73
12-19-12, 10:34 AM
Got a couple things. Cool!

anketam
12-19-12, 01:09 PM
Kind of odd to have tropical decorations available during Christmas though.

MamaMini
12-19-12, 02:40 PM
I wish that when they open up boxes that they would also include the other items. I want the food stands from 3 different boxes but can never get my hands on any of them. It's strange that, with sales like this on the bigger items, some of the smaller 3rd place prizes are the ones that become the hardest to get. Unless of course, I just have no luck! :)

In still very much wishing and hoping that all of last years Christmas items will be brought back again this week. I'd spend a whole lot of gems! :). PLEASE TL!?!?

nmishii
12-19-12, 02:46 PM
Kind of odd to have tropical decorations available during Christmas though.

I was thinking that too. Maybe next summer the Christmas decorations will go on sale. :p

pinkster73
12-20-12, 08:35 AM
I was thinking that too. Maybe next summer the Christmas decorations will go on sale. :p

Well winter is when bathing suits are the cheapest, so its not too farfetched.

ipaddolo
12-20-12, 10:57 AM
it's a good thing they release again old LTO, or old chests, but i dont get why they dont go for items that most people wants... like the Zen Temple :(

anketam
12-20-12, 03:20 PM
I wish that when they open up boxes that they would also include the other items. I want the food stands from 3 different boxes but can never get my hands on any of them. It's strange that, with sales like this on the bigger items, some of the smaller 3rd place prizes are the ones that become the hardest to get. Unless of course, I just have no luck! :)

In still very much wishing and hoping that all of last years Christmas items will be brought back again this week. I'd spend a whole lot of gems! :). PLEASE TL!?!?I fully understand why you want those items. They are the kind of items that fit nicely with a wide variety of settings (as in they can extend across themes), do not take up too much space, and are not tacky. Seriously some items are really painful to look at.

poppetgirl123
12-20-12, 03:34 PM
I think the Snowy Pines and Holly trees should be something they consider bringing back annually. No other evergreen type tree is offered and I find it very disheartening that I can't decorate my farm with some sort of evergreen.

pinkster73
12-20-12, 03:38 PM
I think the Snowy Pines and Holly trees should be something they consider bringing back annually. No other evergreen type tree is offered and I find it very disheartening that I can't decorate my farm with some sort of evergreen.

There's candy cane evergreens.

poppetgirl123
12-20-12, 03:43 PM
Not offered on my android?

anketam
12-20-12, 07:14 PM
And speaking of decorations the a lot of the 2011 Christmas stuff is back!

nmishii
12-20-12, 09:21 PM
Well winter is when bathing suits are the cheapest, so its not too farfetched.

Or maybe they were released so that the people in the southern hemisphere can buy something for their current season. Do you think TL was thinking about them when they made this release? :p