PDA

View Full Version : Norman Why are we beta testing your games????

Unregistered
12-09-10, 06:27 AM
I really resent TL using us to Beta test the games. Push notifications, sync errors, all these things should be tested by the team before release. You always ask for us to give our ideas and things we want. Then instead of incorporating them into the game we are playing, you go and make a new game with our ideas. Bakery story could have easily become a great update for RS. But I guess you couldn't get as much money, especially from new users unused to TL's corrupt practices. I don't know how you ppl look yourselves in the mirror. I'd be ashamed to treat ppl this way.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 06:39 AM
I really resent TL using us to Beta test the games. Push notifications, sync errors, all these things should be tested by the team before release. You always ask for us to give our ideas and things we want. Then instead of incorporating them into the game we are playing, you go and make a new game with our ideas. Bakery story could have easily become a great update for RS. But I guess you couldn't get as much money, especially from new users unused to TL's corrupt practices. I don't know how you ppl look yourselves in the mirror. I'd be ashamed to treat ppl this way.

If you think this is beta testing, you really have no concept what that entails. It's not like what Microsoft does..ie. Ask users to try a product for free for awhile to identify issues. That is not true beta testing.

There are specific Programs used as well as specific predetermined protocols to follow.

Careful there of libel chief. Your opinion may be that their method isn't great or your preference. There is nothing corrupt about their business practice that I've seen so far. Making available new FREE games is far from corrupt.

You should be ashamed of yourself, defamation and slander are pretty nasty things, and seems you're guilty of both. It may be your opinion, but doesn't make it truth or fact.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 06:56 AM
Which I am free to state. They do have corrupt practices. What do you call continuing to put "WEEKLY UPDATES' in the description of all their games when they have no intention of providing weekly updates. Their energies are devoted to churning out new games as fast as possible, while ignoring their already established customers. I call that corrupt. You may not agree with me, but that, my friend, is fact.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 07:55 AM
Which I am free to state. They do have corrupt practices. What do you call continuing to put "WEEKLY UPDATES' in the description of all their games when they have no intention of providing weekly updates. Their energies are devoted to churning out new games as fast as possible, while ignoring their already established customers. I call that corrupt. You may not agree with me, but that, my friend, is fact.

I dont understand why you have to be so negative? If you really are that upset about the game then why dont you just delete it? Starting a thread just to attack Norman and TeamLava is in no way productive. Cant you find a better way to deal with your anger? I too am waiting for updates, but I am not complaining about it. It will happen when it happens, and until it does I will continue to keep playing these highly addictive, sanity saving games.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 08:37 AM
I dont understand why you have to be so negative? If you really are that upset about the game then why dont you just delete it? Starting a thread just to attack Norman and TeamLava is in no way productive. Cant you find a better way to deal with your anger? I too am waiting for updates, but I am not complaining about it. It will happen when it happens, and until it does I will continue to keep playing these highly addictive, sanity saving games.

Exactly!

I agree wholeheartedly. Far too many nasty negative people on this thread.

To the o.p., ok, fine, your opinion, not fact.

And what makes you feel so important to vent an unsubstantiated, libelous opinion anyway? Especially one based on a false premise? You used beta testing like you actually know what that is, then proved you have no clue.

Find or start a private blog somewhere to vent unproductive acid.

Why spew it on other players?

This is a forum mainly for other players. For real issues, send an email to the company.

People seem to be spewing and hoping to engage a mob mentality...which is usually stupid.
No wonder Norman hasn't been here a lot. All that's here is spewing garbage and only a few answerable and legitimate questions or issues.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 01:38 PM
As the original poster, I can't believe that you all think it is ok for a company to claim they will provide weekly updates when they know they will do no such thing. It's not a matter of wishing we had updates and being angry about it. It's about fraudulent claims in their game descriptions. WEEKLY UPDATES. So far, that is the one question that Norman never answers. Since Norman is content to work for a company that continually makes fraudulent claims, he is going to bear the brunt of it, since he has never been honest about this issue. If you think I am the only one, go you over to Farm Story and see how upset they are over there. We all love the games. Not too happy with the company.

If you are tired of seeing these posts, it's simple. Don't read them.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 01:46 PM
Bunch of teamlava staff in disguise. This is a forum for customers. And clearly we are not happy, so go make some updates with the thousands you've made from us.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 05:03 PM
Bunch of teamlava staff in disguise. This is a forum for customers. And clearly we are not happy, so go make some updates with the thousands you've made from us.

[edit], you all are just ngmoco staff in disguise.
How come you feel the need to make [edit] up just because someone doesn't agree with you.

[edit]

lesleypsg1
12-09-10, 05:21 PM
As the original poster, I can't believe that you all think it is ok for a company to claim they will provide weekly updates when they know they will do no such thing. It's not a matter of wishing we had updates and being angry about it. It's about fraudulent claims in their game descriptions. WEEKLY UPDATES. So far, that is the one question that Norman never answers. Since Norman is content to work for a company that continually makes fraudulent claims, he is going to bear the brunt of it, since he has never been honest about this issue. If you think I am the only one, go you over to Farm Story and see how upset they are over there. We all love the games. Not too happy with the company.

If you are tired of seeing these posts, it's simple. Don't read them.

You would have to prove they benefited financially by making that claim. As it's a free game, there is no legal basis for fraud. I would've downloaded even if no claim of weekly updates. To be honest I never read that until some made such a big screaming deal of it here.

Still doesn't bug me as I enjoy the games with or without updates. I find them relaxing and a way to unwind.

I've added my I.d. Because i see no reason to hide behind anonymity (and I'm not adding new neighbours) I don't work for team lava. I'm a fraud investigator by profession, in Canada. However with some knowledge of American law in this regard. There has been no breaches in criminal legislation.

Yes some people may well be frustrated. Others are not. I'm in the not category. But there is no need for those who are to slam those who are not and vice versa. A little more patience and calmer tones could go a long way.

Another thread mentioned this forum is becoming more and more like a war between players. Seems, well seems silly. It's no longer a place to gain insight or information, or even assistance from fellow players. It's just becoming a spot for some to vent, and some to attack others when in disagreement. Almost a game unto itself.

To any reader, If you are my neighbour and you're disgruntled and don't like that I'm not disgruntled: feel free to delete me.

Unregistered
12-09-10, 09:05 PM
[edit], you all are just ngmoco staff in disguise.
How come you feel the need to make [edit] up just because someone doesn't agree with you.

[edit]

Like I said, go do some updates as advertised instead of posting on this forum. I can tell you're like the same person posting on a lot of our threads. Get to work!

Unregistered
12-09-10, 09:13 PM
You would have to prove they benefited financially by making that claim. As it's a free game, there is no legal basis for fraud. I would've downloaded even if no claim of weekly updates. To be honest I never read that until some made such a big screaming deal of it here.

Still doesn't bug me as I enjoy the games with or without updates. I find them relaxing and a way to unwind.

I've added my I.d. Because i see no reason to hide behind anonymity (and I'm not adding new neighbours) I don't work for team lava. I'm a fraud investigator by profession, in Canada. However with some knowledge of American law in this regard. There has been no breaches in criminal legislation.

Yes some people may well be frustrated. Others are not. I'm in the not category. But there is no need for those who are to slam those who are not and vice versa. A little more patience and calmer tones could go a long way.

Another thread mentioned this forum is becoming more and more like a war between players. Seems, well seems silly. It's no longer a place to gain insight or information, or even assistance from fellow players. It's just becoming a spot for some to vent, and some to attack others when in disagreement. Almost a game unto itself.

To any reader, If you are my neighbour and you're disgruntled and don't like that I'm not disgruntled: feel free to delete me.

I would just like to say... Right on! I do completely agree with you. I believe manners go a long way, but are sadly lacking by many in todays society. I too love these games, and cant wait to get the kids into bed at night so I can sit down and play. I understand that some people are frustrated, but think that if they re-worded their posts it would come across so much better. Whenever I have a problem I search the forum first, because often the answer is right there waiting for me, but so many of the posts are simply attacks against TeamLava and fellow gamers. Why is it so hard for people to just be nice to each other?