PDA

View Full Version : The Mysterious Pink Diamond Pegasus Dragon

cedkugedchgd
12-19-12, 09:16 AM
i don't know if there's already a thread about this but did anybody already notice that big pegasus dragon on this pop up:

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/0BDCE7D9-80E3-4C9F-99F1-2791E7B109E9-4077-0000054806D331E9_zpseef3c188.jpg

i could imagine that this is gonna be the upcoming pink diamond hybrid. right?

nikky2012
12-19-12, 09:20 AM
That's my guess too. It makes me want a diamond so much more.

cedkugedchgd
12-19-12, 09:24 AM
it looks really similar to the diamond pegasus from monster story:

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/4C9B189D-7694-4135-A4E6-EE29D8F38413-4077-0000054B30B1F3F0_zps469e5d68.jpg

oh gosh, this will be the hardest diamond hybrid ever... 33 hours FAIL TIME!!! :(

nikky2012
12-19-12, 09:28 AM
Yea thats true. But you can also go for crusader while going for it right?

cedkugedchgd
12-19-12, 09:39 AM
mmhh, well i'm not sure but i think the only 2 dragons to possibly come out will be virtue and virtue diamknd hybrid. maybe owners of a diamond + virtue dragons can give us an answer?

nikky2012
12-19-12, 09:41 AM
Well from what I've read the pink combo can break up during breeding so only the red or the light would come through.

dseudr
12-19-12, 10:07 AM
You do realize that if the colours are allowed to break up you'd have...a really, really tough time? on the other hand you could be going for angel while at it as well.

nikky2012
12-19-12, 10:11 AM
You do realize that if the colours are allowed to break up you'd have...a really, really tough time? on the other hand you could be going for angel while at it as well.

Yea I do realize this. It's not if they are allowed, they do. It was talked about in the main forum on the new pink dragons.

dseudr
12-19-12, 10:21 AM
Hmm but i thought of something else as well...Right now, the reason for allowing the Pink to be broken down into Red and White is that if Pink, unlike the Purple dragons, does not break down, there is no chance of failure when breeding the pink hybrids...Perhaps this is hinting at the possibility that with the addition of new Pink dragon hybrids this breaking down will be removed?? just a thought...

nikky2012
12-19-12, 10:25 AM
Like I said, they talked about this is the main forum. There is only going to be one hybrid for each color with pink. (So only one pink+yellow, one pink+red..) That's one of the reasons why it can break down. If it didn't break down it would be an automatic.

grondai
12-19-12, 10:29 AM
Hmm but i thought of something else as well...Right now, the reason for allowing the Pink to be broken down into Red and White is that if Pink, unlike the Purple dragons, does not break down, there is no chance of failure when breeding the pink hybrids...Perhaps this is hinting at the possibility that with the addition of new Pink dragon hybrids this breaking down will be removed?? just a thought...

They won't remove it. They would upset too many people who spent gold getting the new dragons, plus it's the new feature to the game that adds some interesting aspects. That being said, yes the pink element CAN break up in its original counterparts but it can also use its pink element too. That means when they release the diamond hybrid you can have a fire/light fail. Which could be the basic colors or a hybrid such as laser light dragon. Now if it uses its pink then you can also fail attempting for diamond and would get a 33 hour fail time. Considering how long it to to get the basic hybrids this will take thousands of hours that I'm willing to spend :)

[S8] Elsa
12-19-12, 11:27 AM
*whistles* Nothin' to see here. ;D

grondai
12-19-12, 11:30 AM

Lol... I saw someone suggest this dragon not to long ago... Did you forward that idea by chance?

foxxiegirl
12-19-12, 11:31 AM

I'm on to you Pony....You guys and your not so subtle stalking and random hints. Yea i'll be keeping an eye on you!

[S8] Elsa
12-19-12, 11:57 AM
I'm on to you Pony....You guys and your not so subtle stalking and random hints. Yea i'll be keeping an eye on you!

Pay no attention to the pony behind the curtain!

What do you think the baby version might look like? SUPER CUTE, RIGHT?!

pegasus14
12-19-12, 08:38 PM
That thing looks awesome...I want one!

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 04:25 AM
pay no attention to the pony behind the curtain!

What do you think the baby version might look like? Super cute, right?!

super duper cute. :)

cedkugedchgd
12-20-12, 04:33 AM
i'm so super excited for this dragon... who's with me? :)

PlasmaFlare
12-20-12, 05:58 PM
Well, this may sound extremely critical, but I personally dislike that new pink mystery pegasus/unicorn. . . That thing isn't even a dragon -- it's a horse. ANOTHER horse-dragon. . . Not only is it a Diamond Pegasus look-alike, but we already have a Pegasus Dragon in Dragon Story, don't we? Do we really need another one? Honestly, I thought this was "DRAGON Story". My mistake. . .

Ever since the new pink element was released, I've seriously considered quitting this game because I am so disappointed with these increasingly cheesy "dragon" designs. Many of these new "dragons" (namely the pink ones) don't even look like real dragons! I am getting so sick of this game. . . :mad:

(Just my opinion.)

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 06:02 PM
They're pixel dragons. They can look whatever they want to look like. They can add wings and a snout to a teapot and call it a dragon. :p it would be the ENGLISH AFTERNOON TEA dragon, and it would speak with a british accent:
"Cup'o tea, luv?"

wassupbaby
12-20-12, 06:09 PM
Well, this may sound extremely critical, but I personally dislike that new pink mystery pegasus/unicorn. . . That thing isn't even a dragon -- it's a horse. ANOTHER horse-dragon. . . Not only is it a Diamond Pegasus look-alike, but we already have a Pegasus Dragon in Dragon Story, don't we? Do we really need another one? Honestly, I thought this was "DRAGON Story". My mistake. . .

Ever since the new pink element was released, I've seriously considered quitting this game because I am so disappointed with these increasingly cheesy "dragon" designs. Many of these new "dragons" (namely the pink ones) don't even look like real dragons! I am getting so sick of this game. . . :mad:

(Just my opinion.)
Excuse me , what does "real" dragon look like ? LOL

PlasmaFlare
12-20-12, 06:13 PM
Well excuse me. . . I happen to like "pixel dragons" that actually look like real dragons. If you like TeamLava's cheesy "dragon" designs, that's your preference. I just think it makes the game look cheap and silly.

grondai
12-20-12, 06:16 PM
Well excuse me. . . I happen to like "pixel dragons" that actually look like real dragons. If you like TeamLava's cheesy "dragon" designs, that's your preference. I just think it makes the game look cheap and silly.

So creative... I wanna see all your hard work and designs. What is your apps name?

PlasmaFlare
12-20-12, 06:22 PM
You people are really weird. . . Are you even following the conversation?
Regarding the "pixel dragon" comment I made, I was responding to Nefertekas' comment:

["They're pixel dragons. They can look whatever they want to look like. They can add wings and a snout to a teapot and call it a dragon. it would be the ENGLISH AFTERNOON TEA dragon, and it would speak with a british accent:
"Cup'o tea, luv?" " -- Nefertekas ]

What I'm saying is simply this: Realistic dragons, depicted in myth and legend, don't look like girly pink horses. That is all. MY OPINION. Get over it.

kooky panda
12-20-12, 06:25 PM
Okay guys, this thread is getting a little heated. Please stop the personal attacking.

foxxiegirl
12-20-12, 07:07 PM
Well i for one LOVE the new dragons and i like most of the old ones also. This is a game that a large number of people play...young/old, men and women. They are adding something for everybody.

moostermine
12-20-12, 07:41 PM
Heres a thought... why couldn't it be a 5 color dragon? hmmmmm?

grondai
12-20-12, 07:46 PM
Heres a thought... why couldn't it be a 5 color dragon? hmmmmm?

Anybody ever think it might be 7 colors to make it the rainbow dragon? :)

moostermine
12-20-12, 07:57 PM
Lol! Ok I have to admit I made my comment just to get people going( and maybe to sound smart if it happened to be true) but 7? that's just cruel! lol

grondai
12-21-12, 02:29 PM
Omg I figured it out :) look at a rainbow and it's obvious. 5 main colors in a rainbow: green, blue, yellow, purple, and red. Then to make a rainbow you need light. Idk what pink has to do with it but heck let's add that too. The rainbow dragon will be every color :)

grondai
12-21-12, 02:29 PM
Omg I figured it out :) look at a rainbow and it's obvious. 5 main colors in a rainbow: green, blue, yellow, purple, and red. Then to make a rainbow you need light. Idk what pink has to do with it but heck let's add that too. The rainbow dragon will be every color :)

Or just a diamond/pink hybrid.... Ya probably

cedkugedchgd
12-21-12, 02:41 PM
that would probably be the hardest dragon to get...

moostermine
12-21-12, 03:16 PM
yup was just sayin......lol

grondai
12-21-12, 03:23 PM
yup was just sayin......lol

Oh I guess you were but I want all the colors :D

moostermine
12-21-12, 03:29 PM
True that would be even better! plus we look really smart if its ttrue!

cedkugedchgd
01-03-13, 11:18 AM
i really hope that this dragon's coming out for today's update! :) it could be, right?

[S8] Elsa
01-03-13, 11:42 AM
i really hope that this dragon's coming out for today's update! :) it could be, right?

Not this week, sorry! But check out these cool new Pink Hybrids (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43540-Weekly-update-1-3-2013-Origami-dragon-(iOS))!

cedkugedchgd
01-03-13, 01:08 PM
Not this week, sorry! But check out these cool new Pink Hybrids (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?43540-Weekly-update-1-3-2013-Origami-dragon-(iOS))!

aaawww :( yeah i already saw them and bred the tiny dragon!

cedkugedchgd
01-15-13, 01:43 PM
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s641/Koksgeties/D6B7502C-A0E9-4039-B1FD-B2469DEC467C-4214-000003615C0ABB8F_zps6b062add.jpg
YAAAY! all our thoughts were right! :D finally this dragon is coming for this update *-*

[S8] Elsa
01-15-13, 02:02 PM
Please continue discussion here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?44371-Weekly-Update-Unicorn-Dragon-1-17-13-(iOS)).