PDA

View Full Version : The pink Prairies

Snapenath
12-19-12, 08:01 AM
Hi All,

I can't check in the market because I have already reached the max habitats and my two big prairies are currently being built, but when i tap on one of them and look into Info, it says that it can hold only one dragon ^^

Can anyone confirm?
If the big one can hold only one dragon, then what's the difference with the small one? Only the coins it can hold?

Thanks!

foxxiegirl
12-19-12, 08:02 AM
Hi All,

I can't check in the market because I have already reached the max habitats and my two big prairies are currently being built, but when i tap on one of them and look into Info, it says that it can hold only one dragon ^^

Can anyone confirm?
If the big one can hold only one dragon, then what's the difference with the small one? Only the coins it can hold?

Thanks!

I have 3 large and my info says they can hold 3 dragons and 7500 coins. One of these is indeed housing 3 atm :)

Snapenath
12-19-12, 08:08 AM
Ok, so that's because they are currently being built that they show the info of the small one. I guess it will change once they're done.
Thanks!

pinkster73
12-19-12, 10:31 AM
I clicked on this thread because of the title. :p

grondai
12-19-12, 10:33 AM
I can't upgrade my small habitat... :p

melkor57
12-28-12, 02:27 AM
Hello,

I m level 51, i can t buy ? pink prairie in the market.. the land doest not appear...
Is there ? problem why my android pda ?

vanillaheaven
12-28-12, 02:36 AM
Hello,

I m level 51, i can t buy ? pink prairie in the market.. the land doest not appear...
Is there ? problem why my android pda ?

The pink dragons aren't yet available for android, but they're going to be really soon, from what I understood. :)

melkor57
12-28-12, 02:39 AM
Ah ok thank.... ! I m waiting ..