PDA

View Full Version : So excited!

yourstruly42
12-19-12, 06:01 AM
I just thought I'd share my good fortune. After three weeks of gathering resources and waiting, waiting, waiting, this morning I received:
- A royal cow from exploring the dark caves
- A golden apple from my magic garden, so that I could finally buy Sir Pigglesworth
- The final troll essence I need to forge Excalibam

So happy! So excited! Yay!

arale_norimaki
12-19-12, 07:54 AM
Congratulations!! ✨����
I totally understand how you feel, and I am sure I would be as excited as you are when I finally get one of those ;)

midnightmeerkat
12-19-12, 11:55 AM
Oh so lucky!!! I would love to get a royal cow as a reward :)

CuddlyDragon
12-19-12, 11:58 AM
Wow! That is awesome :)

greatday2bealive
12-19-12, 01:17 PM
Lucky you...yesterday I gave in and bought the apple tree...hope I gt the golden apple this way

maguar
12-19-12, 01:54 PM
Oh that was such a great day. Congratulations and happy hunting with the troll king.

whizzzard
12-19-12, 02:04 PM
what a GLOOORIOUS day in your kingdom!

Mudturtledove
12-19-12, 02:18 PM
Your kingdom is rockin!!!!! Congrats on the great drops today!

benbever
12-20-12, 04:45 AM
I got a royal cow from the dark caves quest as well. And a golden apple from the garden, but not both on the same day ;)

ptrcloudy
12-20-12, 08:39 AM
Lucky you all. My apple tree had to be purchased. I'm still collecting diamond to buy royal cow.
I'm still can't get the Baron's high steaks. So far i only manage to get 13 out of 30.

benbever
12-20-12, 09:08 AM
You get three prime cuts from the second adventure. So just do five or six of those.
I bought my apple and lemon tree with gems, and the knights brought me an orange tree.

littleonesmum
12-20-12, 09:22 AM
Lucky you...yesterday I gave in and bought the apple tree...hope I gt the golden apple this way

I finally got the golden apple on around the 97th apple collection from the tree...

yourstruly42
12-20-12, 01:11 PM
Update: The Troll King has been vanquished, and there was much rejoicing!

xtcinla11
12-20-12, 03:44 PM
I had a very exciting day this week as well, I finally broke down and bought the apple tree, and got a golden apple right after I made my first pie. I already had the food (can't remember what it was) to feed sir piggy, so he grew up quickly. Then just as he gave me my first offering, I got my purple cow!!!

I've been working on these 2 goals for sooooo long, it was truly amazing when they both happened on the same day!!!

Now I'm jonesing for more

onemansmiracle
12-22-12, 03:39 AM
Congrats!it took me forever to get a golden apple and purple cow as well��

tiggerhobbes
12-24-12, 06:54 PM
I think I caught your lucky bug :-) Got my Sir Pig a few days ago and now I have my first shard, finally!

Don't want to jinx myself, but hopefully the luck is here to stay :D :D :D

Thanks for starting a thread to share the joys ^_____^