PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one ?

gannicus88
12-19-12, 01:45 AM
Dont get me wrong i like a DS update as much as anyone but......
I have had so many in such a short time i dont even know where to start.
I had some personal goals to get all dragons and had only Infinity left to get and now i need like 7 or 8.
Bit frustrating and very time consuming :(
However kudos on the den extension TL.

It just annoys me that we wait ages for a good update and then get loads at once, i for one would prefer Tl to
spread them out a bit better.
That is all !

Chocolat13
12-19-12, 02:06 AM
I suggest you play on Android. The updates' rhythm is not going to frustrate you.

suzysuzy35
12-19-12, 02:07 AM
No I don't think you are. It's a great update and there great dragons but there a rather a lot, lol. I am trying for a diamond at the moment, I've only just started, but it makes me think, do I give up on that and try for the new ones? I've said to myself there is no rush, why do we feel we have to rush and get them as soon as possible? I'm sticking to what I'm doing at the moment and anyway I wouldn't have any room or the money at the moment to buy the habitat.

gannicus88
12-19-12, 02:34 AM
exactly !
I think to myself right i have everything else i will spend a couple weeks solely on Infiny and boom !!
New goals/dragons so do i get them or keep trying for Infinty ( quite ironic i think )

suzysuzy35
12-19-12, 02:59 AM
Yep, every time I've tried for a diamond, I've given up due to new dragons coming out, I.e turkey, boo (which I didn't realise was l.e) and the snowman, each one made me give up on trying to get a diamond. I'm not rushing for the new pink ones though as they will still be they when I've finished with my current pair, will probably do the 25 tries for breeding, using mist and life. so far so good, first try mirage and second scorpion.

gannicus88
12-19-12, 03:22 AM
i have a red and white breeding for 33 hours so thats one nest and a den tied up for a long time !
I would be much happier with a second den and that way we could use one solely for rare/le dragons and the other for goals new dragons etc.

MomsHouseofSweets
12-19-12, 08:42 AM
I suggest you play on Android. The updates' rhythm is not going to frustrate you.

Isn't that the truth!

sollia
12-19-12, 08:59 AM
I'm working on not being negative about Android but it is kind of sad for Android users to see people saying they don't want the new updates....

clarknova81
12-19-12, 09:03 AM
I'm working on not being negative about Android but it is kind of sad for Android users to see people saying they don't want the new updates....

Agreed. It's not 20 dragons at once, just 5... And we wanted a new color after all... And pink is far better than brown! XD

foxxiegirl
12-19-12, 09:04 AM
I'd rather have more then enough to do, then not enough any day. I do believe these latest updates are geared more toward high lvl players that were getting board with nothing left to do tho.

kooky panda
12-19-12, 11:23 AM
Dont get me wrong i like a DS update as much as anyone but......
I have had so many in such a short time i dont even know where to start.
I had some personal goals to get all dragons and had only Infinity left to get and now i need like 7 or 8.
Bit frustrating and very time consuming :(
However kudos on the den extension TL.

It just annoys me that we wait ages for a good update and then get loads at once, i for one would prefer Tl to
spread them out a bit better.
That is all !

I do get you!!
Whenever the games have a really huge released I get crazy and overwhelmed trying to get everything done!!
I have to take some deep breaths and tell myself...
The game is not going anywhere, no need to rush... If I rush, then guess what , I have nothing to do and the game gets boring.

jl0408
12-19-12, 11:59 AM

That's what I was going to suggest! Join us on Android and you'll be left in the dark ages of DS and not have to worry about pink dragons or crafting or spells or all that fancy stuff. We haven't had a real update since October. And hey, if you want to work on white dragons, that's cool. You just won't get the nice goals and thus no rewards for them.

azychan
12-19-12, 01:28 PM
Anou... I understand what you mean but, there's no limit time so you can calm down and get dragons.
I don't have anything to say about updated :))

gannicus88
12-20-12, 01:14 AM
This android business is getting a bit boring.
I never mentioned anything about android did i ?
I dont use android because i use ios and im not going to feel sorry for android users because my apple device cost me a lot of money that i worked hard to earn.

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 04:10 AM

Just what I was gonna say. :p

I mean, honestly. Android players are complaining they don't get the updates, and you're complaining because Tl just gave you MORE reasons to play? Usually people get bored when they have completed everything and have nothing else to do.

You can still spend your weeks on infinity, dude. Pink dragons ain't going nowhere, craftable ones ain't going nowhere, only snowman is. In fact, you can trade all the fails you get trying for infinity.

I cannot understand what you're complaining about. It's silly.

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 04:12 AM
...and besides, this thread does sound a little "offensive" for android players.

Boy, complaining for getting game updates. Sheeesh.

habibass
12-20-12, 04:14 AM
Its still better than no updates. Im just glad that there is more to do here.

Nefertekas
12-20-12, 04:17 AM
This android business is getting a bit boring.
I never mentioned anything about android did i ?
I dont use android because i use ios and im not going to feel sorry for android users because my apple device cost me a lot of money that i worked hard to earn.
I won't even use an adjective to describe that last sentence.

This android business is gettinng boring, huh?? Well, what did you expect? Imagine if all your co-workers get promoted and you don't. Then you hear them say "I wish I didn't get this promotion. I have no idea what to buy with all this money and the new car the boss gave me. And the new watch, too. Who wants a 15,000$ watch anyway? I don't. I was saving to buy a 300$ watch. I don't want the fancy one."

There's 2 sayings in portuguese, roughly translated into this :
"talk about giving diamonds to pigs." (Not calling you a pig though! It's just an expression)
"God gives nuts to he who has no teeth."

habibass
12-20-12, 04:29 AM
Well, not everybody is that crazy to buy a new iOs device just to play a game. :D :D And there are android devices that cost more than iOs devices so I dont understand what you are trying to say by "hard working".
Btw, im an iOs user so its not the case of me being subjective. Yes, one of the reasons why I bought an ipad, not for example a Samsung tablet, is Dragon Story, but i believe that not everyone is that obsessed with this game.

kooky panda
12-20-12, 06:07 AM
Thread has now gone off topic and gotten heated.
Closing thread.